Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default EAD still Pending after > 240 days

Anybody is in similar situation ?

I have filed my EAD, AP, 485 in Aug 2007. 140 was already approved. I did not get my EAD or my wife's EAD approved yet. I am currently on 9th year H1B visa (got 3 years extension last oct). PD is March 2004 EB3 INDIA.

I and my attorney followed up for more than 6 times with customent service at Texas service center. We did not get any information other than "it is pending" (and they says it is not out of processing window either). I took infopass in baltimore office but was kicked out of the office in less than 5 minutes with the same rude answer.

not sure what is going on in my case. I am planning to contact senetor or congressman ? is it a good idea ? My lawyer is asking to wait and not contacting them. any advice ? I would appreciate your comments.

Last edited by dba9ioracle; 05-12-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2008, 01:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prv_1979 is on a distinguished road
Default same case

I have the same case for my wife's ead. Her's is pending since July 2nd. No updates. Seems like stuck in name check. Even the senator's office said they can't do much if its name check issue.

keep updated. good luck.

Old 04-24-2008, 05:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute dba9ioracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default EAD still pending...Aug 2007 filer.

I called to USCIS today (texas service center) to get the status update on own EADs.

When I give my receipt not, I was told that they have issued a letter on Apr 21st 2008 stating that They are actively processing my case and this case requires additional review and it may take 6 months to process. if i do not hear anything after 6 months of this letter date, i can contact customer service center so get the update.

I did not receive it but I was told that it is already mailed. She also said that it is not RFE or anything. They issue letters for some of cases and it is normal.

I applied EAD in Aug 2007 and FP was done in Oct 07. We already got our approved APs.

Did anybody got this kind of letter before ? Any idea what is going on with my case ? Please advice..

Old 05-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
Default EAD still pending.Aug 2007 filer.Got a letter from USCIS..asked to wait 6 more months

I got a letter today from USCIS regarding my pending EAd application.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case type: I765
Filing Date: 10/01/2007
Type of Service Requested: Outside Normal Processing times
The status of this service request is:
Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, We have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, Please call customer service at the number provided below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody elase have received this kind of letter ? Basically they are asking not to call before 6 months..

Contributed 28$ Give me a HIGH FIVE Drive
------------------------------------------
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Old 08-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
Default Finally got EAD approved

Got an email today that my card is in production. very happy.
Contributed 28$ Give me a HIGH FIVE Drive
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.