Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
widad2020 is a splendid one to behold widad2020 is a splendid one to behold widad2020 is a splendid one to behold widad2020 is a splendid one to behold widad2020 is a splendid one to behold widad2020 is a splendid one to behold widad2020 is a splendid one to behold
Default Two Year EAD

USCIS is going to issue two year EAD starting at the end of June 2008 for those AOS applicants whose cases USCIS expects to get deleyed more than a year.
"
I'm also pleased to announce that we will be extending the validity period of the employment authorization documents that we issue to individuals who are waiting adjustment of status to lawful permit residenture or in colloquial phrase, the green card.

Currently, adjustment applications are granted employment authorization documents with only a one year maximum validity. Beginning later this month, we'll start issuing these documents with a two-year validity period for aliens who are waiting adjustment of status if their application is expected to be pending for more than a year."
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1213101513448.shtm
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Compare
webm will become famous soon enough
Default Multiyr EAD is ON from July..

This is really a good news!!

BTW,what about AP??

Mine was approved recently..UH just missed the boat this yr

Quote:
I'm also pleased to announce that we will be extending the validity period of the employment authorization documents that we issue to individuals who are waiting adjustment of status to lawful permit residenture or in colloquial phrase, the green card.

Currently, adjustment applications are granted employment authorization documents with only a one year maximum validity. Beginning later this month, we'll start issuing these documents with a two-year validity period for aliens who are waiting adjustment of status if their application is expected to be pending for more than a year.

This, again, is eliminating a persistent source of frustration for workers who are here, who have a pending adjustment application but have to go and renew their employment documents every single year. It's going to cut the paperwork there.

Last edited by webm; 06-10-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote