Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of
Default Fingerprint not available in EAD

Hi,
I got my EAD renewed (paper file). I got it for 2 years. I see a small box with "Fingerprint not available" in the EAD card. I did FP Oct, 2007. I called the Texas Service center and asked about the note in EAD, She said finger prints are not needed for EAD, but I asked why it is mentioned that fingerprint is not available since I had done FP on 10/2007. Then she checked my I-485 application and said that my FP is valid till 12/2008, but she has no idea why it is written "Fingerprint not available" in the EAD.

Anyone with same issue ?
Attended the Advocacy days in DC - 2011
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNGC View Post
Hi,
I got my EAD renewed (paper file). I got it for 2 years. I see a small box with "Fingerprint not available" in the EAD card. I did FP Oct, 2007. I called the Texas Service center and asked about the note in EAD, She said finger prints are not needed for EAD, but I asked why it is mentioned that fingerprint is not available since I had done FP on 10/2007. Then she checked my I-485 application and said that my FP is valid till 12/2008, but she has no idea why it is written "Fingerprint not available" in the EAD.

Anyone with same issue ?
yep, same here. 2 year EAD and "no finger print available"...did u have a LUD on 485 after FP? I didnt...
Sent letters to the President and IV

Old 08-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Anyone with same issue ?
Yes, I have the same issue. Not sure if it is an issue though. I did my I-485 FP last yr but never got a FP request for I-765. My I-485 did get a LUD after I went for FP, so hopefully I-485 has the FP information. This is my second EAD with no FP on card.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Hi,

Anyone with same issue ?
So did TSC helpdesk tell you what you need to do to fix this ?

Old 09-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of
Default Nope..

I have not idea of LUD, where do you check if you have a LUD ?

They checked my file and said my I-485 has finger prints....
Attended the Advocacy days in DC - 2011