Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
RamBharose is on a distinguished road
Default Buying House...

Are you guys considering Buying House? Prices seems to be not falling anymore.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamBharose View Post
Please fill your profile.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
validIV will become famous soon enough validIV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Are you guys considering Buying House? Prices seems to be not falling anymore
Already have. Good time to buy foreclosures if you have cash.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/16/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2004
Compare
krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future krishnam70 has a brilliant future
Default Are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamBharose View Post
Already did 1.5 years ago as soon as I got my card.

Are you waiting for free homes? If you think your Job is stable and you have a good deal at hand go for it.

- cheers
kris
PD EB2 Jan 2001, 9/11 ,(BEC ,pink slip)
H1 new empl - Dec 02
EB3 RIR, INDIA(Empl mess up)
PD: Sep 2003 , 2nd MS - SE
140 Approval: March 2004
3EADs , 4FPs
3APs, 485 approval -- 07/30/2007
GC in Hand - 08/07/2007

First in flower campaign
Calls to Congressmen,Senators
Letter for administrative fixes
Periodic donations to IV
Still with IV.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/28/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute maximus777 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely a good time to buy if you have the cash reserves and your job is in health sector.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Sitoo5633 can only hope to improve
Question the bitterest of the bitter

if you wish to be the best man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Old 05-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/04/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of mrane1 has much to be proud of
Default Not yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus777 View Post
Absolutely a good time to buy if you have the cash reserves and your job is in health sector.
This is a classic false bottom in the housing market. There are a few factors affecting it. The biggest one being foreclosure moratorium enforced by Obama late last year. So bank held off sending default notices etc. It ended last month and notice of default has sky rocketed. It typically takes a few months from the time of NOD to foreclosure. There is a huge shadow inventory that banks are holding... any sign of better market and banks will flood these homes in the market. Besides, everyone knows that spring time is always better than the winter for home sales. So instead of looking at mpnthly data you need to look at YOY. And finally the option ARM reset. The subprime problem is now behind us... However alt A and prime are now beginning to unfold. The ARM reset problem was takled by govt by reducing the rates... However, opton ARMS is a different animal altogether... There were huge number of interest only loans made in 05 and 06... These offerms were very enticing in the beginning. For eg just $1500 for the first year then extra $100 every year till the 4th year.. Then the principal kicks in, increasing the payment from $1900 to $3800. That tsunami has started hitting in March of 09. That is why lot more prime homes are coming in the market. The only thing I agree is the RATE of decline has decreased... However, the prices will keep declining for few more years... The bottom in terms of prices will probably be 2012... And even after that houses are not going to start climbing rapidly like they did in the early part of this decade... Here is an interesting chart that ypu might want to look at:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nSTO-vZpSg...e-Resets-1.png