Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 03:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
zhl is on a distinguished road
Default How to avoid taking fingerprint and photo?

Hi,

My current EAD was applied this January and expires this November. I was asked to take a fingerprint and photo after filing the EAD renew application. I want to apply to renew it now.

My question is how I can avoid the request to take the fingerprint? Someone said that if I do not file the request online, just send the required documents to TX USCIS, I will not be asked to do so. Is it correct? I want to avoid this because I am working outside TX now.

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhl View Post
Hi,

My current EAD was applied this January and expires this November. I was asked to take a fingerprint and photo after filing the EAD renew application. I want to apply to renew it now.

My question is how I can avoid the request to take the fingerprint? Someone said that if I do not file the request online, just send the required documents to TX USCIS, I will not be asked to do so. Is it correct? I want to avoid this because I am working outside TX now.

Thanks.
Your best option is not to apply for renewal at all.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light ksircar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhl View Post
Hi,

Thanks.
If you receive fingerprint notice, you may go to any USCIS office even outside of TX.
I live in FL, but at the time of renewal I got my finger print taken at NYC. I had no problem at all.