Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Would not worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidbob View Post
Hi we received the below referenced RFE today, wonder what it may be, as we have not recieved the document itself, just the email: Any advise? Thanks SV

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: #############

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Request for Evidence

On March 25, 2015, we suspended processing of your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number EAC0800452109, because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume working on your case. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence notice by April 24, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to Change of Address Information | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
Vidbob,

Noting that your PD is Aug 04, i would not worry too much about the RFE. It must be the same like what I got last year(Medical, Continuity of employment). there was one more, please check my earlier messages for the complete list.

I would take it as positive for all those who have PD past January 2004 and that they will be getting these notices soon.

Do keep us posted what the RFE is about when you receive it.

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi we received the below referenced RFE today, wonder what it may be, as we have not recieved the document itself, just the email: Any advise? Thanks SV

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: #############

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Request for Evidence

On March 25, 2015, we suspended processing of your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number EAC0800452109, because we need more information from you. Your notice explains what we need from you to resume working on your case. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your request for additional evidence notice by April 24, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to Change of Address Information | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
Did you port to EB2 or is it still EB3? Can you let us know? If it is EB3 then it is something positive.

Thanks
Amul

Old 03-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
vidbob is on a distinguished road
Default We are Still on EB3!

Myself and and my wife received the same RFE, so we hoping that it's medical only, This is our 4 th RFE since 2007. Hoping it's a positive sign for all of us - Regards

RFE#1: Police clearance certificates from all the places we have lived in the US(2009)
RFE#2: Biametrics for my wife(2010)
RFE#3: Employment continuity(2013)

Old 03-27-2015, 04:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute amulchandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Myself and and my wife received the same RFE, so we hoping that it's medical only, This is our 4 th RFE since 2007. Hoping it's a positive sign for all of us - Regards

RFE#1: Police clearance certificates from all the places we have lived in the US(2009)
RFE#2: Biametrics for my wife(2010)
RFE#3: Employment continuity(2013)
Thank you very much for your reply. Please keep us posted what the RFE is about.

Old 03-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
Default RFE Documents received!

RFE #1: Employment offer letter on Company letter head!

RFE #2: Medical Exam

Both have to be submitted within 84 days.

Hope this is a + ve turn!?!

Regards
Vidbob

Old 03-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/08/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of dipmay2002 has much to be proud of

Is your case still EB3 or ported to EB2?

Old 03-28-2015, 04:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough

The next 1 month is important,if the pattern of RFES becomes regular for 2004 EB3 INDIA.

Old 03-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
Default Lets pray for every EB3's sake that this is a +ve turn!

Hi dipmay2002,
We are still on EB3,

My Wife is the primary and I am the secondary for the GC, luckily we both got EAD's in 2008.
WE both are nearing 50 soon, so hopefully this is +ve, All the best to everyone!!!
Vidbob