Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tracking I-485 update for March 2015 VB dates

Hi All,

Wondering if anybody whose PD got current in March 2015 VB got an update/GC?

My PD is 03/31 and have heard nothing

I do know that one of our IV member whose PD was 03/22/2003 got his GC welcome notice. I will appreciate if you can post your PD and any updates in this thread.

Thanks a ton!!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2015, 07:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute gckahaanhai has a reputation beyond repute
Default no takers?

Seriously??

No replies or updates...

Play with me here...per January 12th I-485 Employment Based Inventory, we have 807 pending applications for December 2003. If we divide the number by 4 (rounding to 4 weeks in Dec 2003), we should have 200+ applications for the last week between the 22nd and 1st.

If we take 25% (worst case scenario) of those pending applicants to be aware of IV and following daily posts, we should have 50 applicants in the same boat of waiting for an update from USCIS. Now a step further into the analysis, if 10% of those 50 applicants who are awaiting response received some sort of communication from USCIS it would lead to at least 5 responses to my post. That being very optimistic 100% participation. Even if we go with 20% participation, I should have seen1 applicant (other than me) to post an update...

Good gosh!!! see what happens to people when they are anticipating to hear back from USCIS on their application?

Now can somebody help me get out of this craziness and make this post a discussion point just to get this beautiful Monday morning going?

Holy Mother of God!!! my desperation seems to be on the front pages now

Thanks!

Old 03-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/23/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
sritri can only hope to improve
Default Partially greened

GC,

I updated my status last week here on IV. My PD was 12/23/2003 and became current in Mar 2015. I filed my GC along with my wife 2 kids during the 2007 fiasco.

On Friday 3/12 I got the Welcome Notice for myself, wife and one of my kids. No change in status for my son. Still shows RFER as of today. I opened an e-SR on Friday for his application.

Yet to receive welcome notice or the cards in the mail.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Shreeni

Old 03-17-2015, 12:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default National Customer Service Center - level 2

Hi All,

Today it is day 17 since my date got current. I have heard nothing. The loudness of silence is....

I am thinking of calling NCSC...I am wondering if one of you can guide me on how I can talk to a person in NCSC when I call rather than just be content with listening to the automated message.

I will appreciate all your help.

Thanks!

Old 03-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/23/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare

Hi GC,

I have a theory. NSC seems to work only on Tue & Thu. So you may get your magic email/text today as I heard from a few of my friends that they had received their email updates in the past hour.

Shreeni

Old 03-18-2015, 10:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Any Theory on TSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sritri View Post
Hi GC,

I have a theory. NSC seems to work only on Tue & Thu. So you may get your magic email/text today as I heard from a few of my friends that they had received their email updates in the past hour.

Shreeni
Hi Shreeni

Thanks!

Do you have a theory for TSC?

My application is with Texas Service Center. May be they work Mon & Wed???

Any updates on your kid's welcome notice?

Thanks!

Old 03-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/23/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare

No updates yet on my kid. But my SR seems to have been assigned to an analyst.

Old 03-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2005
Compare
thakarm is a jewel in the rough thakarm is a jewel in the rough thakarm is a jewel in the rough
Default I485

Did you also have a RFE on your case? I got an RFE and I responded back in June. Online it says they've received the response but no action has been taken. Do you know if the RFE approval and final processing happens simultaneously? I have been current since Feb 1st.

Thanks for your response.

Old 03-19-2015, 05:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Rfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakarm View Post
Did you also have a RFE on your case? I got an RFE and I responded back in June. Online it says they've received the response but no action has been taken. Do you know if the RFE approval and final processing happens simultaneously? I have been current since Feb 1st.

Thanks for your response.
Hi Thakarm,

I received RFE last year and responded back in May. I would think RFE approval and final processing would be simultaneous...

Current since Feb 1st??? Did you open a SR? Have you taken any other steps to approach USCIS?

Thanks!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2005
Compare
thakarm is a jewel in the rough thakarm is a jewel in the rough thakarm is a jewel in the rough
Default What is a SR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gckahaanhai View Post
Hi Thakarm,

I received RFE last year and responded back in May. I would think RFE approval and final processing would be simultaneous...

Current since Feb 1st??? Did you open a SR? Have you taken any other steps to approach USCIS?

Thanks!
Thanks for responding, gckahaanhai!

I did contact the USCIS general number earlier this week to inquire on my case. They took my receipt and A numbers. They opened up an inquiry for me. Is that what you're referring to? Is that a SR?

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to.

Thanks.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:47 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Day 23 and going

Hi All,

Its day 23 since my PD got current. No updates yet...will keep you posted if I hear anything.

PD: 12/31/2003

Enjoy your Monday!

Thanks.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
mj123 is on a distinguished road
Default me too

Hello gckahaanhai,

I'm waiting too. PD 12/23/2003; TSC. Please keep us posted.

Mani

Old 03-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Update from 122003PK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj123 View Post
Hello gckahaanhai,

I'm waiting too. PD 12/23/2003; TSC. Please keep us posted.

Mani
Hi Mani,

122003PK posted an update on his status. His application was with Nebraska (PD 12/22/2003). Below is his update...Hope this help!

"I and dependent received our Card/Document Production emails Friday 3/20 night. Hopefully we will receive the cards this week in mail.

My case was with Nebraska Service Center. Online case status has changed to "On March 20, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for ..."

Thanks.

PK"

Old 03-31-2015, 05:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Finally Greened

Hi All,

Last night (1 AM) we got a text message saying there is an update. The update was the much awaited "Welcome Notice Was Mailed"

Finally after 11 years and 3 months to date we are GREENED.

PD: 12/31/2003 - EB3I
RFE: Last year April, responded in May
Opened SR: 03/25/2015 - The update says the SR opened on 03/25/2015 has not been assigned for processing. So SR really did not help.

Thanks!

Old 03-31-2015, 09:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/23/2003