Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
EADGreenCard is on a distinguished road
Default EAD Expiring Sep 5th * Case Status Approved,will send Aproval Notice&CardOrderedAug31

Hi , My EAD expires on Sep 5th . I had applied for renewing my EAD on July 22 I was late in applying for renewal. I applied for expedite renewal on Aug 25th along with company letter stating loss to company in my absence. Luckily for me, it was approved on 8/28. I took infopass but they denied to help any further.

My question is
1. Current status says 8/31: we ordered you a new card. Would there be another status update "card mailed" or something from your past experience?
2. I had applied only for EAD (not AP) so will I get directly the card or approval notice first and then card?
3. How many days since approval of EAD application till actual getting the card in hand takes by recent experience?

Here is what it says online under my case status:
-----------------------------------------------
Case was approved
On August 31, 2005, we approved your form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number SRCXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Next Steps:
We will mail our decision to you. The notice will explain any action you need to take

Case History:
8/31/2015 - We ordered your new card.
8/25/2015 - Your request to have your case expedited was completed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote