Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

View Poll Results: My Application was Delivered at
Nebraska 2,117 76.93%
Texas 635 23.07%
Voters: 2752. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/13/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute
Default hey - dont say such things to an ACTIVE IV member.

Hey,

Libra is a very active IV member and he is not a dictator. He is saying to participate in other activities also and not do just RECEIPT TRACKING Moreover whatever he is saying is NOT for his personal gain/profit - IV is open for everyone for discussions/forums but all of us should show some responsibility and activity towards IV also.

1% doing all work and 99% just watching from fence and enjoying benefits - Nowhere in the world that works.

I hope you would appreciate my words as reasonable.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash27 View Post
You need to SIMPLY SHUT UP. YOU ARE NO ONE TO DICTATE US WHAT TO DISCUSS. It is our preregotive to track receipt updates. There are lot of us who have not received any updates and are concerned. Who the hell are you to tell us? Read and just shut the f... up
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 09-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
In_Immigration_Limbo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bslneedcard View Post
No news... no checks cashed
sent on july 18th Received by k Lawson on 19th 9.30 AM
Jul 19, 2007 9:29 AM K. Lawson, NSC filer. Nothing yet. Applications before and after ours are getting receipted. Bummer

Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold
Default Here we go again

So again we started new fight here... Why do we this.. OK understand everybody is worried about getting receipt and tracking this thread. Just tracking might give us peace of mind and that's fine. But we have to look at big picture and do necessary things. We just have a week left and too much work needs to be done.

What is our final goal? To get green card.. So then why we don't stand together. Why we have to start new fight?

You can track your case information but also think about DC rally.. If you can't attain for some good reason and then there are so many other action items that you can help with. Just get in touch with state leader and see how you can help.

I am not taking anybody's name here but we need to stop this fight. I know this is tracking thread but since we just have a week to go for rally and many people come on this thread, that's the only reason we might put DC rally related stuff.

Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold

Members who are attending rally please buy IV T-shirts asap

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13170 (Sept 18 Rally: Buy Tshirts ASAP)

Old 09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute

Alright guys, please be considerate to IV efforts in organizing the rally. We have volunteers working round the clock giving up their time to make this a success. It is for the benefit of all of us. There are some who don't believe it will make a difference, for the rest who do, we need to encourage everyone to help and attend the rally. We may have to hijack every thread to get the point across. Even if you don't believe in us, we are still fighting for all of us, not just for contributing members, or freebies. The intent of this site is to support IV goals, information sharing is definitely allowed but please please be considerate for the need of the hour. Rise up to the occasion. If we can't change you, we may change someone else who gets to read the post. There may be people who come looking for receipt dates and get inspired by the message. I am not pointing my fingers to any members perse. We need to all work together, see how each one of us can help. Attend the Rally if you still haven't made up your mind. If you still haven't, there is still time. Any help is greatly appreciate. Just lets all not get into divisive talk that does not help IV to make IV rally a success.

We need everyone's support. If you absolutely cannot go, convince someone else, if you really believe in us.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
inspectorfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by diptam View Post
Hey,

Libra is a very active IV member and he is not a dictator. He is saying to participate in other activities also and not do just RECEIPT TRACKING Moreover whatever he is saying is NOT for his personal gain/profit - IV is open for everyone for discussions/forums but all of us should show some responsibility and activity towards IV also.

1% doing all work and 99% just watching from fence and enjoying benefits - Nowhere in the world that works.

I hope you would appreciate my words as reasonable.

Thanks!
All your so called "efforts" will be of waste without the support of the 99%.
I think it's time all members just chill and focus on the September Rally.
Peace

Old 09-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/12/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ursosweet is infamous around these parts ursosweet is infamous around these parts
Default Peace..

Truce everybody. lets not forget our goals. lets not bad mouth each other like school kids. those who wan tto come to the rally should come but we should not force anyone to come. lotsa people cannot get off from work.
I agree its an important cause, but we forget that there is life beyond GREEN CARD and we all should try to live that!! After all this is over we won't even think about it- so stop fighting and put energy where it should be put in- supporting immigrants' cause in whatever way you can.

A request to senior members of the community- lead and do not criticize- a leader leads the way so people can follow him and not turn back and backfire at them.

Peace to all

Last edited by ursosweet; 09-10-2007 at 12:02 PM. Reason: missing text

Old 09-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
texcan is a name known to all texcan is a name known to all texcan is a name known to all texcan is a name known to all texcan is a name known to all texcan is a name known to all
Default Lets pledge to contribute

All,

IV needs money for rally.

Lets pledge to contrbute right after you get recpits.

We all are skilled immigrations with high billing rates per hour.

Think about how many hours you have spent tracking receipts,
Lets not waste any more time in tracking, instead contribute a few hours to work and contribute some of that money worth to IV.

Lets change one fruitless habbit to fruitful one.

Please contribute.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13158 (Sept 18 Rally: Last Phase of planning and important drive)

Thanks for contributing to a good cause.

** Contributed $200 & Pledged for $100 every month **
- 485 receipt received : Sept 17th
-EAD - Card production ordered - Sept 24th
-485: NSC - Mailed july 25th. Received jul 26
-140: TSC - Approved Jul/aug 07
-Labor: TSC - June 06

Old 09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold

they may consider killing animals, if not now(bcoz they love animals at this moment), may be later(even after one month if they dont get reciepts, they start following nepal airlines) but not consider rally or other contributions.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/21/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
namm80 is infamous around these parts namm80 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramus View Post
So again we started new fight here... Why do we this.. OK understand everybody is worried about getting receipt and tracking this thread. Just tracking might give us peace of mind and that's fine. But we have to look at big picture and do necessary things. We just have a week left and too much work needs to be done.

What is our final goal? To get green card.. So then why we don't stand together. Why we have to start new fight?

You can track your case information but also think about DC rally.. If you can't attain for some good reason and then there are so many other action items that you can help with. Just get in touch with state leader and see how you can help.

I am not taking anybody's name here but we need to stop this fight. I know this is tracking thread but since we just have a week to go for rally and many people come on this thread, that's the only reason we might put DC rally related stuff.
I think i know the answer to your first question "another fight--why we do this?"...

my take on this: people are peacefully discussing their receipt tracking as they are concerned...out of nowhere comes a IV "Senior" member pushing them to attend DC rally. Failing to get attention, the senior member vents out frustration in form of --- "receipt tracking is no good, you guys are freebies, you bad mouth IV members" This gets the fight going...

End result: "Senior" member bans who ever argues. So don't be surprised if this is my last post...

Moral of the story: This has happened is past, it is happening now and unless these Seniors stop being pushy, it will happen again.

I will attend rally irrespective and don't need reminders every so often.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

so how many times you got banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by namm80 View Post
End result: "Senior" member bans who ever argues. So don't be surprised if this is my last post...

Moral of the story: This has happened is past, it is happening now and unless these Seniors stop being pushy, it will happen again.

I will attend rally irrespective and don't need reminders every so often.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Default Fund Drive

Guys, there is a funding drive for 30k in 8 days for DC Rally, please contribute to IV

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13158 (Sept 18 Rally: Last Phase of planning and important drive)

Thanks

Old 09-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Members on this thread are being warned for using offensive many times. ash27, please update your profile. It is very easy to use abusive language when you are anonymous.
Others too are warned again. if offensive posts continue, we will ban those users and they will never be able to visit this site again. If your posts are offensive, then make sure you delete them in the next few hours, else risk being banned.

If people want tracker threads to continue then they need to stop their fellow members to stop using offensive language and help maintain a peaceful atmosphere. IV volunteers are only here to encourage everyone for the rally.

And do not post any offensive message against Libra. Libra is working very hard to make the rally successful. Her profile is complete and verified by us. Her work on rally planning is appreciated by IV and we value such efforts by any member. If you are interested, then contact LIbra and help. There are several tasks that need to be done. Libra is singlehandedly working on a important rally task.

If you cannot spare time and cannot come for the rally, then please contribute. We have a drive running. Help IV to help everyone including yourself.

If you think only tracker threads are only useful to you, then remember that everyone is able to track I485s because of the hard work from each and every member of this organization during flower campaign, SJ rally and our lobbying efforts. So be considerate to others when they ask you for help. We are in this together.

Last edited by pappu; 09-10-2007 at 12:15 PM.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Gc Save will become famous soon enough
Default Pls stop...

Friends,
Pls stop this argues.Take IV as a big family.If there is no harmony btw we the fly members any outsider can easily enter to our BIG IV home & work against our goals.It wont happen on a fine morning but there r chances.So pls stop this.Have you ever thought there will be atleast few people in this great nation who r against us against & our goals if they r seeing this they will be the most happy today.And dont forget that we r a group of well educated people.So we should show that in our language also right.I'm not posting this to hurt anybody but when i came to this site todaymorning & saw this thread felt very sad

Old 09-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of
Default Receipting Update 7th Sept

Link

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...004718190aRCRD
I485 - delivered on 02JUL07 at 11:34 AM at NSC signed by B GERKENSMEYER.
RN -Got All SRCXXX Receipt Numbers..mailed receipts on 09/06/07

Closed Thread