Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

View Poll Results: My Application was Delivered at
Nebraska 2,117 76.93%
Texas 635 23.07%
Voters: 2752. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
rayudu will become famous soon enough rayudu will become famous soon enough
Default Contributed $100

Google Order #975900343549903
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 08-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute
Default thanks

Thanks for your contribution. Please join your state chapter and be an active volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayudu View Post
Google Order #975900343549903

Old 08-17-2007, 11:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aviv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skd View Post
If any body who filed I-485 at Texas Center on 06/30/2007 and reached Texas Center on 07/02/2007 got any receipt or check cashed..
I 485, AP and EAD for the wife and me sent to TSC on June 30, received by V Angel on July 2
Priority Date: July 2003 EB2 India
I-140: Previously approved by TSC in Dec 2006
2 Checks for $745 each, both cashed on 8/16

Waiting on Receipt Notice.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:10 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
avi_ny will become famous soon enough avi_ny will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Think twice before any action...

By closing these threads you will send a message out that people should go to other web forums and dont come back. And then they will not be able to see some messages in between these threads which say donate to IV for the biger issues. These people may still contribute to IV whether in terms of money or work and at the same time share there thoughts about their concerns on receipts or EADs etc. After all they are here to share their thoughts and see what others are saying about them... So think through before you really close these threads...

Quote:
Originally Posted by janakp View Post

I agree. Aware members need to inform ignorant members obsessed with notices on other threads and stop those therads NOW. We have tolerated such threads enough. I am not joking, you will see from today new threads of EAD and AP trackers for the next 6 months. So let us all nip this in the bud in the interest of this organization. What do you think?

Last edited by avi_ny; 08-17-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wonderlust has a spectacular aura about wonderlust has a spectacular aura about
Default How do you know they did not do things for IV??

How do you know they did not care or work for IV?? Didn't you see the signatures of many posts with regular donations and participation?

Some people are concerned about receipts because they made mistakes on filing and hope to find information so that they can take the next step. You made assumptions that are not accurate for people following the threads.

When you suggest closing threads, please think twice. We need unity and tolerance, NOT EXCLUSION. Closing threads just because you don't have the same difficulty others do will only damage IV. If you don't like the thread, DONT READ IT!

Quote:
Let them go away elsewhere. These people anyways dont care about their greencards or IV. They only care about notices and trackers. They will not do anything but track their applications whole day and call USCIS several times everyday as if USCIS customer service is deciding on their case. For heavens sake it is just a call center and these people do not have any information than what you can yourself see on USCIS website and your own case trackers on USCIS site.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let them go away elsewhere. These people anyways dont care about their greencards or IV. They only care about notices and trackers. They will not do anything but track their applications whole day and call USCIS several times everyday as if USCIS customer service is deciding on their case. For heavens sake it is just a call center and these people do not have any information than what you can yourself see on USCIS website and your own case trackers on USCIS site.

Do one thing, Add up all the contributions made by members who are following and posting on these "useless" threads and then openly declare that IV does not need them and their contributions..And stop spamming the forum with your message which can only hurt IV .

$100,
Contacted Senators, Congressmen,
Sent Thank you letters
Either Attending DC rally or contributing the cost of air ticket

Old 08-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What exactly is your problem? a majority of us that are "obsessed" with our receipt notices are contributors to IV - in terms of contribution and other action items. By closing down these threads and focussing on action items what will you achieve? You will drive the traffic to , murthyforum or even immigrationportal.

Then what? some of us have done whatever we can...whether it is contribute or forward the rally details to our friends. Forgive us for not paying 20$ for a cafepress IV mug.

The problem with some of the members is that they have receipt notices and then enjoy downplaying the gravity of the situation that is affecting us July filers. It has been more than 45 days since our applications were filed and no word on when we will get the receipts.

You guys are already ahead of the queue with receipt notices, ap/ead and fingerprinting complete.

We want to be in that situation too.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi janakp...I agree with you most of the time but this is the first time I do not agree with what you are asking. I understand your frustration about people being obsessed about receipts and not concentrating on IV action items but do understand that the window of opportunity that people got this time is not something we get too often. So everyone wants to get their application accepted first before thinking of anything else.

We have already started seeing some accidental rejections and problem with the receipts and that's adding woes to the worries. I see this as a natural phenomenon for someone to first worry about the small things before caring about the bigger goals. "If your house is on fire and your country is on war and you have to choose to save one, you will obviously save your house first and then go for the war"

Instead of closing the threads and diverting the people to other websites, I guess we need to find a way to motivate people to participate or contribute actively.

I've seen ramus and tikkas doing this fabulous working of motivating people to contribute this in the past. We need senior members like you to motivate others to contribute and participate and not divert them to other websites.

I've a suggestion to make. All IV members who cared about IV action but currently worried about their receipts and checks getting cashed, PLEASE VOW TO CONTRIBUTE $100 ONCE YOU GET YOUR RECEIPTS OR CHECKS CASHED. I've already vowed on this and will contribute $100 over and above what I contribute every month once my checks are cashed.
I will also suggest everyone who already got their receipts in last 15 days to start contributing towards the rally and actively participate, so that others can get motivated too. Everytime you contriubte, mention that you got your receipts and you are relived now, so contributing $100. Hope that will motivate others to follow.
LUD - 06/02/2011
CPO Email - 6/2/20111
Cards Received - 6/9/2011

Finally maDemygc

Old 08-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts krupa is infamous around these parts
Default 485 Receipt Notice Receieved for July 2nd Filling

My Attorney Faxed me receipt notice copy to me from New york. The number LIN-07-225-XXXX. Receipt Date July 2nd. Notice Date August 3rd. Appicant copy still not received by me.

Application was filed at Nembraska Center.

Case Type 1. 485
2. 765

Old 08-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Prazz002 is on a distinguished road
Default Mine reached at 11:34 and signed by GERKENSMEYER on July 2nd.

Mine reached at 11:34 and signed by GERKENSMEYER on july 2nd. I am still waiting for my receipts.
I-140 approved from NSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rajeevsaxena View Post
All,

Just read that one person got receipt notice for I485 which was signed by B Gerkensmeyer at 11:30 am....mine reached at 11:34 am also signed by B Gerkensmeyer.....11:30...11:31....11:32....11:33.. .11:34!!!!!

Is there anyone who received the RN or got their checked cashed for July 2nd, 11:34 am signed by B Gerkensmeyer ??????????

The wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Old 08-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadaba View Post
What exactly is your problem? a majority of us that are "obsessed" with our receipt notices are contributors to IV - in terms of contribution and other action items. By closing down these threads and focussing on action items what will you achieve? You will drive the traffic to , murthyforum or even immigrationportal.

Then what? some of us have done whatever we can...whether it is contribute or forward the rally details to our friends. Forgive us for not paying 20$ for a cafepress IV mug.

The problem with some of the members is that they have receipt notices and then enjoy downplaying the gravity of the situation that is affecting us July filers. It has been more than 45 days since our applications were filed and no word on when we will get the receipts.

You guys are already ahead of the queue with receipt notices, ap/ead and fingerprinting complete.

We want to be in that situation too.
Well said. I agree with you completely. But don't you think people should stop their madness at some point. There were around 7 - 8 thread just stating their applications were signed by some tom's, dick's and harry's. Are any one in same boat?

Who care who received their application. There might be 10 people in USCIS mail room and all application were received by them only, so what?

Start thinking of good and bigger goals and help IV in making the rally a big success.

Now, people don't start banging on me. I too am a july 2 filer with no receipt notice and no check cashed.

Last edited by sanjay; 08-17-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United States
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
priderock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimrathi View Post
I agree... But do you think closing the threads will direct traffic to action items? People will go on some other message boards to find answers... "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"...

What can be done?
1. Create awareness (like logiclife, pappu and others haven done countless times) about the things IV is working for.. other than receipts etc..
2. Make IV a paid site to filter the traffic. Some ppl are in the habit of digging up old posts, and in my older posts I did mention that IV shouldn't be a paid site, but I have a diff opinion now...

This is just my opinion...
Although I appreciate your good intentions , I think you are contradicting yourself. On one hand you say closing or prohibiting the tracking threads make people go away to other message boards and get their needs met and on the other hand you say make it a paid site so people pay and stick.(hopefully to IV core agenda.)

If you make it a paid site, people who currently pay now will continue to pay and others will find answers elsewhere.

This is my 2 cents and I don't intend to argue on my point.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
Well said. I agree with you completely. But don't you think people should stop their madness at some point. There were around 7 - 8 thread just stating their applications were signed by some tom's, dick's and harry's. Are any one in same boat?

Who care who received their application. There might be 10 people in mail room and all application were received by them only, so what.

Start thinking of good and bigger goals and help IV in making the rally a big success.

Now, people don't start banging on me. I too am a july 2 filer with no receipt notice and no check cashed.
I agree with you sanjay and you are not going to be bashed. That's the other thing we need to stop...stop bashing people

Lets educate people that who received their application in mail room is not going to make any difference other than making those people celebrity in IV.
LUD - 06/02/2011
CPO Email - 6/2/20111

Finally maDemygc

Old 08-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazz002 View Post
Mine reached at 11:34 and signed by GERKENSMEYER on july 2nd. I am still waiting for my receipts.
I-140 approved from NSC
Prazz002..GERKENSMEYER is just a mail room guy and it doesn't make a difference who receives your application. Hope you get your receipts soon but till that time please divert some of your energy toward the IV action item.

Hope you will understand.
LUD - 06/02/2011
CPO Email - 6/2/20111

Finally maDemygc

Old 08-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/11/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
KanME has a spectacular aura about KanME has a spectacular aura about KanME has a spectacular aura about

No one is ahead of anyone here..we are all in the same boat .
Reciept number is not greencard..Once you recieve that you will join the next round of backlog and speculations..

I dont have the reciept number yet,July 2nd Filer but I am not going to speculate or predict and obsess about it just because I know it would be a futile exercise with no outcome. USCIS has asked for 90 days for reciepts, so we have to yield to that.Like it or not.

I would rather channelise my energy towards IV agenda as that is what would yield the fruit we want.

So rise beyond self and let good things come to you , join the ongoing efforts,you will be glad you did and the rest will follow sooner or later..

Closed Thread