Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > FBI namecheck delays and Writ of Mandamus
Click to log in with Facebook
FBI namecheck delays and Writ of Mandamus Delays in FBI namecheck during 485 processing and legal options of filing Writ of Mandamus in court to get namecheck cleared.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 11:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajeshalex is infamous around these parts rajeshalex is infamous around these parts rajeshalex is infamous around these parts rajeshalex is infamous around these parts
Default IBIS, FingerPrint & Name check results

Hi All,

I would like to file FOIA/privacy act to get the below results from
FBI.

IBIS Name Check
FBI Fingerprint Check
FBI Name Check

Has anyone requested these results earlier?
Can I use single privacy act form to get the above or should I need to file 3 privacy act forms?

http://foia.fbi.gov/privacy_request.htm

Thank you

Rajesh
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bump

Bump
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Loruoo26 can only hope to improve
Talking Love to your family !

Your letter of August 8 reached me this morning as a pleasant surprise. I had been missing you all the time, dear teacher. Glad to know that you are planning to come to London for a private visit this autumn, I eagerly look forward to seeing you as soon as possible. I've been in London for almost a year. wow gold, I am now quite used to life here. This term I take four courses: English, history, international law and politics. They are all very interesting and have benefited me greatly. I like them awfully. At present I wow gold, am living with an English girl of my age, who is majoring in C, erman history. She is very kind to me, often takes time to help me with my English and tells me many funny things about English customs and habits. In return, I have offered to improve her C, erman. We are getting along very well with each other. My younger sister came here to join me two weeks ago. She is preparing for college entrance examination. She intends to study physics. Last Sunday, we went to Oxford to visit Mr. Wells, one of our father's friends. He showed us some interesting parts of this ancient and world-famous cultural city. We were deeply impressed by what we saw in Oxford University. It is my wish that I maple story powerleveling, will serve as your guide when you come here on a tour in the coming summer vacation. Are you still teaching the graduating class now? What English textbook are you using this year? I will never forget your English classes, which were so lively and maple story powerleveling, interesting, and helped me immensely. Love to your family !Your letter of August 8 reached me this morning as a pleasant surprise. I had been missing you all the time, dear teacher. maple story powerleveling,Glad to know that you are planning to come to London for a private visit this autumn, I eagerly look forward to seeing you as soon as possible. I've been in London for almost a year. I am now quite used to life here. This term I take four courses: English, history, international law and politics. They are all very interesting and have benefited me greatly. I like them awfully. At present I am living with an English girl of my age, who is majoring in C, erman history. She is very kind to me, often takes time to help me with my English and tells me many funny things about English customs and habits. In return, I have offered to improve her C, erman. We are getting along very well with each other. My younger sister came here to join me two weeks ago. She is preparing for college entrance examination. She intends to study physics. Last Sunday, we went to Oxford to visit Mr. Wells, one of our father's friends. He showed us some interesting parts of this ancient and world-famous cultural city. We were deeply impressed by what we saw in Oxford University. It is my wish that I will serve as your guide when you come here on a tour in the coming summer vacation. Are you still teaching the graduating class now? What English textbook are you using this year? I will never forget your English classes, which were so lively and interesting, and helped me immensely.