Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Medical exams and related issues
Click to log in with Facebook
Medical exams and related issues All issues related to medical exams for 485 filing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 12:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
reddy531 is on a distinguished road
Default X Ray $70 per person

Promed quoted $70 per person for chest x-ray. However I didnt need one and neither did my wife. I went for TB test reading today and I am very convinced that mine would be positive since I have a big bite with almost a CM length.

It took over 3 hours to see the nurse and it was horrible. This is the absolute worst thing with Promed on 183, hopefully its better at their Lmar location. However the nurse was good she measured mine and said 4 mm. i suspect she just wanted to pass me and get it over with. My wifes was only 1 mm so she is ok.

Anyhow we have the sealed cover now, and the best part is i can scratch however I want on that tb test area. I was holding off on that till the test is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shouldIwait View Post
From the ProMed civil surgeon, simply get an order for chest x-ray if their costs are high. Good chances are that it'll be a two views x-ray. I checked with a local imaging center and it costs $62 without insurance if paid up-front. With insurance expect it to be around $20-30.
TB skin test at ProMed is $12.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2011
Compare
thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute

are u guys getting 2 doses of Mmr and vericella? or just single dose and submitting? I only took one

Old 01-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/03/2011
Compare
belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomachan72 View Post
are u guys getting 2 doses of Mmr and vericella? or just single dose and submitting? I only took one
one dose was enough for I-693
However your PCP may suggest you to comeback for second dose - for the vaccination to be effective.
485 approved on Jan 25,2012.
Physical cards received on Jan 30, 2012
one time contribution - 100$
one time contribution for April 2011 Advocacy days - 50$

Old 04-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCdreams6 is on a distinguished road
Default What are test are done as part of physicals?

Hello there,

Can anyone provide details on what all are included in the physicals? I am planning to go to Promed too. But I have heard numerous stories about the physicals. I heard females have to change into a robe for the physicals. Is that true? Any details are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sdy2014 is on a distinguished road
Default cost civil surgeons in ausin area

Hi,

I have vaccination (mmr, dtap, hep) done. Since I have BCG vaccine, I would get skin test positive. So, does the surgeon go for blood test or x-ray? How much it would cost including this. Could you please answer if any one has gone for this recently. I appreciate the help.

Thanks
SDY