Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Fingerprinting during 485 stage (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/)
-   -   Just called USCIS Cut Serv and got FP SR confirmation (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/15199-just-called-uscis-cut-serv-and-got-fp-sr-confirmation.html)

jackisback 05-07-2008 06:11 PM

FP comes for everyone if 485 applied
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imm_check (Post 245608)
Has any one in the forum here have a FP notice for a 4 and half year child during the 485 process. I ask this question as my daughter did not get one.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes, I got a FP notice for my daughter as she was born in India; and I had applied 485 for her as well.
She was 4 and a half years in Nov 07 when we got the notice. I am a July-Aug 07 filer.
Her FP notice came for a separate date though, diff from my wife's and mine.
I wd suggest you to call USCIS/ur attorney and check.

Hope that helps.

pbojja 05-07-2008 06:54 PM

Open SR and Wait and Wait
 
Opening SR is like making a wish to god , which may come true

I opened SR when my wife lost her EAD in post , they gave me a 45 day time frame , nothing happened .. Called again and they open other SR , and asked again to wait for other 45 days ... I guess this cycle continues

I asked about my first SR while opening a second SR , reply they had no idea as they requested it with CIS , funny answer I also asked why there is a number if they have no idea ... By the way you will get letter from CIS stating that they received the request and they are processing it and you will hear from us with in 45 days .. If not call us ...ah ah

At last I was able to get EAD with in 5 days with the help of CISOmbudsman .

kannan 05-07-2008 07:21 PM

I got biometrics notice today. Will they take FP also on the same day or Will I get another notice for FP?

mariusp 05-07-2008 10:02 PM

They almost always take some kind of FPs. What I mean is that there are 3 biometrics codes. Code 3 is the most comprehensive, where they take your photo, signature and all ten fingers FP. Check your notice in the upper right corner, there should be a box that says "Code".

Quote:

Originally Posted by kannan (Post 246185)
I got biometrics notice today. Will they take FP also on the same day or Will I get another notice for FP?


apahilaj 05-07-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariusp (Post 246209)
They almost always take some kind of FPs. What I mean is that there are 3 biometrics codes. Code 3 is the most comprehensive, where they take your photo, signature and all ten fingers FP. Check your notice in the upper right corner, there should be a box that says "Code".

I always used to think (and still think) why they would issue different FP codes to different applicants even though they are all applying for same 485 petition?

Do different codes have different relevance?

danu2007 05-07-2008 10:44 PM

Write to Ombudsman
 
Please write a letter to CIS Ombudsman and they will open a case with USCIS to follow up and it will have results. I have done it once and I got the response from USCIS faster.

You can find more details here

http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

prakgc 05-12-2008 02:24 PM

Hi.. still no FP notice for me and my wife.. am a July 3rd filer with case transferred to TSC with a sept 10th notice date..

Have opened at least 3 SR's, called TSC several times (last was a month back) when the agent said we have sent a request to local ASC...

How long is is typically taking when IO says sent request to local ASC?

Any other ideas.. i have taking infopass as well and there was no use..

How many still waiting for a FP notice from July from TSC?

Michigan123 05-12-2008 02:40 PM

me too
 
I am waiting for FP .Even I have called TSC having intention to open SR ,i got the reply all files are up to date and they can not open SR for FP ...Files indicate that FP is complete.(God knows what they mean,whose fingerprint they have on my file) ....I have not given any FP so far except at the PORT of entry .

shaq 05-19-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michigan123 (Post 247272)
I am waiting for FP .Even I have called TSC having intention to open SR ,i got the reply all files are up to date and they can not open SR for FP ...Files indicate that FP is complete.(God knows what they mean,whose fingerprint they have on my file) ....I have not given any FP so far except at the PORT of entry .

Have you received your FP?

rtarar 05-19-2008 02:31 PM

No FP yet
 
I am a July 2nd Filer.

No FP yet.

Details in signature.

mhtanim 05-19-2008 02:42 PM

No FP yet either.

rayoflight 05-19-2008 05:30 PM

Called 3/14 the first time and was told that FP would be scheduled. Never heard so called again on 5/9 and this time was told to callback after 60 days from the initial call.

I spoke with one rep who said that they are processing "June 29th" applications so you have to wait for your "Biometrics Appointment". I am kinda lost on this one.

What is the best number to reach the right Customer Service department alongwith the options to reach a live person to speak with who can actually schedule the Biometrics Appointment.

Am a July 2nd Filer - Actual Application filed on Sep 10th.

Cheers,

kannan 05-19-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayoflight (Post 249301)
Called 3/14 the first time and was told that FP would be scheduled. Never heard so called again on 5/9 and this time was told to callback after 60 days from the initial call.

I spoke with one rep who said that they are processing "June 29th" applications so you have to wait for your "Biometrics Appointment". I am kinda lost on this one.

What is the best number to reach the right Customer Service department alongwith the options to reach a live person to speak with who can actually schedule the Biometrics Appointment.

Am a July 2nd Filer - Actual Application filed on Sep 10th.

Cheers,

On May 2 nd I called Customer Service Center and told them that I did not get FP and Biometrics .I used the words that I was depressed ,worried and all others who applied after me got FP but I did not get it ,my son going to be 21etc .......Finally Male IO scheduled FP immediately for me and my family on May 16.I saw LUD on Friday itself and another Lud on sunday ,I got the letter on next wednesday and i finished my fp on may 16 .

Options That I choose

1-800-375-5283
1
2
2
6
1
R.no
1
3
4

rayoflight 05-19-2008 06:02 PM

Thanks so much for your quick reply and the phone number with the options. What does R.no stand for?

nepaliboy 05-19-2008 06:03 PM

after fingerprint ?
 
i had call several times open service request 3times but no help finelly i took infopass and went to atlanta to see io he fineally shedule me for 28th may but i have not receive appointment letter yet .
do you think i will receive letter ?
after fingerprint i will see lud or not?
i am july 2nd 2007 filler and my pd is november 2005 row , my visa is current now so what will happen after my fingerprint to my file?
will they put back again somewhere storage place or they will finished my fille work?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org