Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Fingerprinting during 485 stage (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/)
-   -   Just called USCIS Cut Serv and got FP SR confirmation (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/15199-just-called-uscis-cut-serv-and-got-fp-sr-confirmation.html)

nepaliboy 05-21-2008 07:08 PM

no LUD ?
 
i had biometric yesterday but no Lud yet until today .
when i will see LUD?
what is soft LUD and hard LUD?

shantak 05-21-2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nepaliboy (Post 250047)
because my appointment date is may 28th , he asked if i will pay for him he will do that today so i did

hehehe, are you serious about this?

shantak 05-21-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nepaliboy (Post 250048)
i had biometric yesterday but no Lud yet until today .
when i will see LUD?
what is soft LUD and hard LUD?

Soft meaning just the date changes and not the message. Hard meaning even the online status message changes

nepaliboy 05-21-2008 08:45 PM

no lud after biometric
 
Thanks
but when you can see ?
i see some are posting same day they saw lud but mine is already 24 hours , still nothing going on >

mhtanim 07-15-2008 12:50 AM

FP Notice
 
I have finally received my FP notice today for my I-485. My case was NSC-CSC-NSC. Never made any service request.

I have recently applied (paper based) for renewal of EAD and AP. Not sure if that triggered the FP notice.

I wish good luck to those who are still waiting for FP notice.

abhisam 07-15-2008 01:42 AM

when did u apply?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mhtanim (Post 263229)
I have finally received my FP notice today for my I-485. My case was NSC-CSC-NSC. Never made any service request.

I have recently applied (paper based) for renewal of EAD and AP. Not sure if that triggered the FP notice.

I wish good luck to those who are still waiting for FP notice.

When did u apply for your ead? i am in the same boat and have filed for paper based EAD. hope to get my fp notice soon.

mhtanim 07-15-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhisam (Post 263247)
When did u apply for your ead? i am in the same boat and have filed for paper based EAD. hope to get my fp notice soon.

I applied for my EAD and AP renewal on the second week of May 2008. Again, I am not sure if EAD or AP renewal triggered the FP notice. Good luck to you.

abhisam 07-15-2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhtanim (Post 263253)
I applied for my EAD and AP renewal on the second week of May 2008. Again, I am not sure if EAD or AP renewal triggered the FP notice. Good luck to you.

thank you mhtanim. i would appreciate it if you could let me know when you recieve your ead..would like to track how long it takes. i am worried that i would not recieve by renewal before my current ead expires.

karanp25 07-15-2008 06:02 PM

Did you get your EAD/AP approval yet? I filed in 1st week of May, but nothing yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhtanim (Post 263253)
I applied for my EAD and AP renewal on the second week of May 2008. Again, I am not sure if EAD or AP renewal triggered the FP notice. Good luck to you.


mhtanim 07-15-2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karanp25 (Post 263685)
Did you get your EAD/AP approval yet? I filed in 1st week of May, but nothing yet?

No I didn't get approval for either one yet. I have seen lots of people who filed after me and already got approval.

settling_withgc 07-18-2008 03:19 PM

Wife's FP
 
I got my FP done in Jan 2008 but we never got the FP for my wife. We put in a SR with USCIS customer service.
We did get a response about the delays, but it is taking more than 60 days to get a response.

It has been 5 months since that response came.

We called USCIS customer service and they suggested to go to the fingerprinting location, along with original I-485 receipt notice and the letter stating the delay and see if the IO would take the FP the same day.

Lets see ....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org