Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Fingerprinting during 485 stage (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/)
-   -   Just called USCIS Cut Serv and got FP SR confirmation (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum75-fingerprinting-during-485-stage/15199-just-called-uscis-cut-serv-and-got-fp-sr-confirmation.html)

paragpujara 01-07-2008 10:13 AM

Scanned Copies will do !!

I also did the same thing. I got the scan copies from my lawyer. Print out will work (IO will verify yr name on receipt with yr photo Id).

Good Luck and lemme know if you need any further help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by apahilaj (Post 212294)
Thanks Parag, your post is helpful.

One quick question - I do not have original 485 receipts with me but have scanned copies of them which my lawyer has emailed me. If I print them out and take them to the infopass, is that sufficient or do they ask for the original receipts?

Thanks and good luck ahead!

praveenat11 01-07-2008 01:18 PM

FP related question

Hi guys,
i got my FP notice on Jan 10 in NJ at 1.00pm.At which time do i need to go for FP in Arizona (M.S.T).

dingudi 01-08-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apahilaj (Post 212294)
Thanks Parag, your post is helpful.

One quick question - I do not have original 485 receipts with me but have scanned copies of them which my lawyer has emailed me. If I print them out and take them to the infopass, is that sufficient or do they ask for the original receipts?

Thanks and good luck ahead!

Apahilaj,

Just sent you a PM. Please check your inbox.

apahilaj 01-08-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingudi (Post 212804)
Apahilaj,

Just replied you through PM.

rpulipati 01-08-2008 08:36 PM

Got my FP notice - still waiting for spouse

Received yesterday for 01/23.

Case details: TSC -> CSC -> TSC

kannan 01-08-2008 10:42 PM

Any non transfer cases got FP

Mine is NSC to CA, Still in CA only,opened 2 SR for FP,no use.Anybody is still in CA

leoindiano 01-11-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpulipati (Post 212849)
Received yesterday for 01/23.

Case details: TSC -> CSC -> TSC

Dude,

Did your online status change after you called USCIS related to FP?

apahilaj 01-15-2008 09:29 PM

dingudi

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingudi (Post 212804)
Apahilaj,

Dingudi, I just sent you a PM...

leoindiano 01-26-2008 07:35 PM

called USCIS on jan 4th, they said they are scheduling, it will take 3 weeks to get the notice, till now nothing.
called yesterday again, this time they said 45 days. Opened SR. I am hearing no use with SR. Not sure what is going on?
Meanwhile, i gave this procedure to a freind and they got notices.

Can anybody tell me if there will be an LUD on i-485 when they issue a FP notice?

abhatti 01-30-2008 07:55 PM

FP Notice and SR for TSC

I had to travel back home so I called customer service to find out if I could get FP notice earlier so that I could do FP before departure.
Called Customer serivce on November 20th 2007, he generated a SR for me and then there was scilence for next 30 days.
after 30 days exactly on Dec 20th I got a letter saying

"On 11/20/2007 you, or the designated repersentative shown below, contacted us about your case. some of the key information given to us at that time was the following.

..........all the information here for my case/s.............

the status of this service request is:

USCIS service center records show that your finger print results have expired or a clearence has never been received. Fingerprints must be taken at the application support center (ASC) in your area. A notice will be mailed to you indicating a specific time, place and date to appear for biometrics processing at an application support center. All supporting documentation/evidence must be submitted at the time of the ASC appointment."

ever since am waiting for that magical biometrics letter.

Hope it helps

Atif

shantak 02-03-2008 07:23 PM

NO FP Yet

I have been waiting for the FP in the hope that they will be issuing it soon, its already Feb and I have not received it yet. Im the only one who has not recieved the notice yet in my friends circle, I have opened an SR last week. Mine is TSC application. Are there any TSC guys yet to receive the FP notices. Overall are there a significant number of people still waiting or is it just a few of us
Thanks

apahilaj 02-03-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shantak (Post 219551)
I have been waiting for the FP in the hope that they will be issuing it soon, its already Feb and I have not received it yet. Im the only one who has not recieved the notice yet in my friends circle, I have opened an SR last week. Mine is TSC application. Are there any TSC guys yet to receive the FP notices. Overall are there a significant number of people still waiting or is it just a few of us
Thanks

Hi,

What is your 485 notice date and which state are you residing?

kannan 02-03-2008 09:49 PM

Count me too. I am from NSC to CSC, my case is still in CA only.I don't know what is happening. I have opned 2 SR's also. I am a july 2 nd filer.

mhtanim 02-03-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kannan (Post 219578)
Count me too. I am from NSC to CSC, my case is still in CA only.I don't know what is happening. I have opned 2 SR's also. I am a july 2 nd filer.

You are not the only one. My case is NSC-CSC-NSC and no FP yet.

shantak 02-04-2008 10:39 AM

mine is July 2007 and im in Richmond, State of Virginia. Local ASC that would be processing my FP would be Norfolk.
Thanks
Quote:

Originally Posted by apahilaj (Post 219575)
Hi,

What is your 485 notice date and which state are you residing?