Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Fingerprinting during 485 stage
Click to log in with Facebook
Fingerprinting during 485 stage All issues related to fingerprinting process, FP notices etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of
Default Walk-in Bay Area for FP after a missed appointment

Does anybody know which ASC in the bay area allows walk-ins? I missed my appointment and need to get this thing taken care of before I travel (I'm going to be out of the country Jan-Feb).

I tried walking into the San Jose center but they asked me to reschedule my appointment. I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
singam will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Try Salinas ASC

We tried Salinas ASC and it worked for us.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of saturnring11 has much to be proud of

Thank you for the suggestion!

Good luck with your GC process.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
Default Quick question

What day did you go to the Salinas ASC? I'm thinking of Walking in on Saturday.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
Default Follow-up

Just got back from getting my fingerprints processed at the Salinas ASC. It was an extremely pain-free experience. Starbucks could learn about customer service from these guys!

They didn't even ask me about my appointment date (I went a full 2 weeks earlier than my rescheduled appointment). They only asked for my EAD for identification. I was in and out within 8 minutes. The 1 hour drive from San Jose is well worth it. I was the only person there for fingerprinting there that Saturday. The employees were friendly, professional and efficient.

This is in sharp contrast to the San Jose ASC, where I was told that "Neither us nor the other ASCs accept walk-ins. We cannot process fingerprints without an appointment."

Good luck to the rest of you.

Old 09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Techjack is on a distinguished road

I know this thread is old. I missed my appointment on Friday before Labor day weekend. I looked around multiple threads but no recent posts regarding it. So, I am posting my experience.
I went to Santa Clara, CA office (That is where my original appointment was) on Tuesday early morning and they added me to waiting list. Told me they will take me whenever a slot is available but it may take hour or more. I was done in 30 mins.