How many days for 140/485 processing
I have a few questions.
Filed under EB2, and plan is to port the EB3 date of Jul 2004.
If my PERM gets approved today, I know I can file 140 under Premium processing to get decision in 14 days. Can you please advise on the following questions:
1. Can 140 and 485 be filed at the same time.
2. How many days does 485 take for approval. My EB3 would probably been pre-adjucated.
3. Do you see any risks during approval stage. I am on EAD and this is the only status I have right now for me and my wife.
4. Is it a good idea my wife or me to be on H1B. She used to be on H1B before.
5. She did her Masters here, and completed her 6 yrs on H1B. So does she come under the H1B quota, if applying for H1B again,
After PERM approval..you need to sign the ETA form and give to your company/attorney.
Then they will prepare your I-140 which might take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks (depending on legal/company communications etc).
Once filed, receipt takes 15 days to come, Remember that after the receipt is issued it will take 15 days to make the decision. So add 30 days.
I believe you cannot file I-140/I-1485 them concurrently, I may be wrong, as you are porting and at the time of filing I-140 it is not ported yet (so not current)
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|485 - EB3 PD oct 2001 - Processing date (30 days over)||sachinjohri||Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.||1||03-16-2009 12:43 PM|
|How much time for AP and EAD processing these days.||eb3retro||All other Green Card Issues||3||01-29-2009 03:29 PM|
|EAD Priority Processing before 90 Days||malibuguy007||Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications||2||09-11-2008 06:14 PM|
|what is 60 days outside of processing time||neeidd||Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins||9||07-30-2008 08:30 PM|
|service requests taking up to 60 days now and processing times 60 days behind||mbartosik||Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins||1||03-15-2008 09:48 PM|