Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Fingerprinting during 485 stage
Click to log in with Facebook
Fingerprinting during 485 stage All issues related to fingerprinting process, FP notices etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #361 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4
sridhar3010 is on a distinguished road
Default

I hope this information helps other EB-3 India folks whose priority date is before april 22nd 2004

Received Email : We approved your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landed in US: June 2000
Category: EB3
Service Center: Nebraska
Labor Applied/PD: April'04
Labor Approved: April'06
140 Applied: May'06
140 Approved: June'06
I-485 Applied: Aug '07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st RFE Request: 14th July 2015 (Medical for both me and spouse)
1st RFE Response: (sent on 3rd august, received on 05th August 2015)
2nd RFE Request: 10th Aug 2015 (EVL)
2nd RFE Response: (sent on 9th September, received on 11th September 2015)
online enquiry: September 22nd 2015 (Received Auto Response)
phone enquiry: November 23rd 2015 (After 60 days, called USCIS, request created by USCIS rep) and (Received Response, 485 is pre-adjudicated)
Phone Call to USCIS: December 1st to check on status, as dates were current
Current Status: Post Decision Activity (December 1st 2015)
Approval Notice: December 8th 2015
Cards Received: December 9th 2015
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #362 (permalink)  
Old 12-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 757
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar3010 View Post
I hope this information helps other EB-3 India folks whose priority date is before april 22nd 2004

Received Email : We approved your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landed in US: June 2000
Category: EB3
Service Center: Nebraska
Labor Applied/PD: April'04
Labor Approved: April'06
140 Applied: May'06
140 Approved: June'06
I-485 Applied: Aug '07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st RFE Request: 14th July 2015 (Medical for both me and spouse)
1st RFE Response: (sent on 3rd august, received on 05th August 2015)
2nd RFE Request: 10th Aug 2015 (EVL)
2nd RFE Response: (sent on 9th September, received on 11th September 2015)
online enquiry: September 22nd 2015 (Received Auto Response)
phone enquiry: November 23rd 2015 (After 60 days, called USCIS, request created by USCIS rep) and (Received Response, 485 is pre-adjudicated)
Phone Call to USCIS: December 1st to check on status, as dates were current
Current Status: Post Decision Activity (December 1st 2015)
Approval Notice: December 8th 2015
Cards Received: December 9th 2015
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats, buddy!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #363 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4
sridhar3010 is on a distinguished road
Default

Thank You, spicy_guy
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #364 (permalink)  
Old 12-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 38
chansek is on a distinguished road
Default

After 12 years of waiting, Finally my journey in the dark was ended and seen the light. My Green Card was approved on Dec 2, 2015, Hopefully this information will help whose priority was long pending.

Came to USA in Nov 2000
Category EB3 INDIA
Priority Date Nov, 2003
I-140 approved Feb 2006
I-485 applied July 2007
AC21 filed on May 2009
1st RFE - Sep, 8, 2015 - EVL and Updated G-325A form
1st RFE response - Received on Sep 22, 2015
2nd RFE - Oct 7, 2015 updated medicals for both me and spouse
2nd RFE response - Received on Oct 27, 2015
3rd RFE - Nov 5, 2015 again for updated G325A form, EVL of current employment and also EVL from all my previous H1B employers
3rd RFE response - Received on Nov 23, 2015
Case was approved on Dec 2, 2015. Received the Welcome letter and notice on Dec 7, 2015 and Card received on Dec 9, 2015.

Still spouse case is pending since Oct 27, 2015 with "Request for Evidence response received Status", Planning to open the online SR on Monday
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #365 (permalink)  
Old 02-18-2016, 02:40 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 41
WillIWin? has a spectacular aura about WillIWin? has a spectacular aura about WillIWin? has a spectacular aura about
Default Any updates for you spouse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chansek View Post
After 12 years of waiting, Finally my journey in the dark was ended and seen the light. My Green Card was approved on Dec 2, 2015, Hopefully this information will help whose priority was long pending.

Came to USA in Nov 2000
Category EB3 INDIA
Priority Date Nov, 2003
I-140 approved Feb 2006
I-485 applied July 2007
AC21 filed on May 2009
1st RFE - Sep, 8, 2015 - EVL and Updated G-325A form
1st RFE response - Received on Sep 22, 2015
2nd RFE - Oct 7, 2015 updated medicals for both me and spouse
2nd RFE response - Received on Oct 27, 2015
3rd RFE - Nov 5, 2015 again for updated G325A form, EVL of current employment and also EVL from all my previous H1B employers
3rd RFE response - Received on Nov 23, 2015
Case was approved on Dec 2, 2015. Received the Welcome letter and notice on Dec 7, 2015 and Card received on Dec 9, 2015.

Still spouse case is pending since Oct 27, 2015 with "Request for Evidence response received Status", Planning to open the online SR on Monday
----------
Was your spouses case approved too? Any special steps you needed to take?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #366 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 3
ram1274 is on a distinguished road
Default January 2005 RFE

Anyone whose priority date in January 2005 got RFE? I did hear that someone got RFE couple of days ago.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #367 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2016, 09:06 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 38
chansek is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillIWin? View Post
----------
Was your spouses case approved too? Any special steps you needed to take?
My spouse case approved in the week of Dec 21, I didn't take any special steps.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #368 (permalink)  
Old 03-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 130
GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute
Default 485 Current - How long now?

EB3-I
PD July 21 2004
Texas Service Center

Yesterday's April Visa Bulletin shows my 485 has become current. I understand officially my 485 will be back on processing starting April 1st.

Does anybody know - how long it takes to get the final green card in hand? I appreciate.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #369 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 757
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCTorture View Post
EB3-I
PD July 21 2004
Texas Service Center

Yesterday's April Visa Bulletin shows my 485 has become current. I understand officially my 485 will be back on processing starting April 1st.

Does anybody know - how long it takes to get the final green card in hand? I appreciate.
In the normal scenario, it takes anywhere between 30 to 90 days.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #370 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 220
s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of s416504 has much to be proud of
Default

GCTorture,
Have you gone thru Employee Verification and recent Medicals?
If you have already gone through that in last year, then you might get quick approval.
Good Luck!!! ..Do update us, your status at immigationvoice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCTorture View Post
EB3-I
PD July 21 2004
Texas Service Center

Yesterday's April Visa Bulletin shows my 485 has become current. I understand officially my 485 will be back on processing starting April 1st.

Does anybody know - how long it takes to get the final green card in hand? I appreciate.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #371 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 130
GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Thank you s416504.

Yes. Medicals are done in October 2015 so they are valid until Oct 2016. Job and address are same. So I am hoping this will be quick after April. I will, of course share the news.

Good luck to all of us.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I485 rfe ssrikan Immigrant Visa 0 05-15-2012 12:50 PM
I485 rfe... kamdard RFEs and specific queries 1 09-26-2011 12:51 PM
I485 rfe panatan FREE Lawyer conference calls 3 10-21-2009 11:36 AM
F1 EAD and I485 EAD sweet23guyin Immigrant Visa 3 04-20-2009 01:56 PM
RFE for I485 Please help viveksri Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. 8 02-28-2008 02:33 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org