Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Fingerprinting during 485 stage
Click to log in with Facebook
Fingerprinting during 485 stage All issues related to fingerprinting process, FP notices etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
venramesh is on a distinguished road
Default Biometrics waived for me?

On Dec 4, 2015, my 485 documents were received by Phoenix Lockbox and is being processed in Nebraska Service Center. To date (Jan 15, 2016) I havenít received the notice for biometrics appointment (over 6 weeks). I raised a service request when I crossed 30 days and here is the response received:
ďThe type of application or category that you submitted does not usually require new biometrics. So if you require additional biometrics, the officer reviewing the case will ensure you are scheduled.Ē

The help desk representatives are saying that I have probably given my biometrics sometime in the last 12 months which they are reusing here. I did give my fingerprints recently but it was at US embassy in India when I had my visa stamped in my passport apart from port of entry.

Have any of you faced a similar situation?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote