Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Travel out of country and re-entry during/after 485 filing
Click to log in with Facebook
Travel out of country and re-entry during/after 485 filing Travel out of country and re-entry after 485 filing. Various options of travelling and issues that need to be taken care of while filing and after filing 485.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1 day difference in dates between parole stamp and online I94

I recently used my EAD/AP card (based on my pending Green Card application) to re-enter the U.S after a trip on Dec 1st, 2013. As per the new process, I retrieved the online I-94 from the USCIS website (attached) and noticed that the “Most Recent Date of Entry” is listed as “2013 December 02” on the online I-94 i.e. the next day's date. The parole stamp by the officer at the port of entry on my passport, however, correctly lists the date as Dec 1st, 2013. Please note that it was almost 11 PM PT on Dec 1st by the time we got through Immigration so I wonder if that is why the online I-94 has the next day’s date listed. Do I have to get this corrected (i.e the online I94 date) or is it OK? Would appreciate any feedback.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote