Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > 140 stage > Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing
Click to log in with Facebook
Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of
Default Document showing my experience to file EB2

Hi friends,

I am trying to port from eb3 to eb2 with bachelors+5yrs experience eligibility.

I don't think my current company is going to provide experience letter which is the evidence to file in EB2 category.

I do have some documents with me from my current company on its letter head given during H1b stamping.

It is addressed to USCIS and department of homeland security detailing my name,status,job position,salary and the year(mm/dd/yy) i joined them.

I do have another document addressing one of indian consulate with name ,position,salary and job responsibilities.

Do any one of these documents will serve the purpose in lieu of experience letter evidence?

Please give your suggestions or share your experience on his issue.

Thanks for your input.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
blue_green is a jewel in the rough blue_green is a jewel in the rough blue_green is a jewel in the rough blue_green is a jewel in the rough
Default take a reference letter from any colleague

other documents won't work as not only years of experience you need to have relevant experience also in the field or technologies new job requires.

but your problem is simple to solve, take an experience letter from any of your colleagues on a plain paper detailing the experience and number of years and that will be acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantonsale10@gmail.com View Post
Hi friends,

I am trying to port from eb3 to eb2 with bachelors+5yrs experience eligibility.

I don't think my current company is going to provide experience letter which is the evidence to file in EB2 category.

I do have some documents with me from my current company on its letter head given during H1b stamping.

It is addressed to USCIS and department of homeland security detailing my name,status,job position,salary and the year(mm/dd/yy) i joined them.

I do have another document addressing one of indian consulate with name ,position,salary and job responsibilities.

Do any one of these documents will serve the purpose in lieu of experience letter evidence?

Please give your suggestions or share your experience on his issue.

Thanks for your input.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of cantonsale10@gmail.com has much to be proud of

Will i get an RFE in the future ? I mean i have all documents mentioned from the company and W2 , paystubs .. But if the company cannot provide then i am not sure what else we can do ??

Thanks

Old 03-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried asking them? What can you possibly lose? forward them the format and ask. see what happens.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/11/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
100mya has a spectacular aura about 100mya has a spectacular aura about
Default Ask for it

My 2 cents
GK is right!!!! Ask for the letter from your HR or your manager and they have to provide it as long as it matching current experience with the company and nothing fabricated. I have seen other colleagues in my company doing the same and they have got it without any issues. So ask for it and you will have no problems getting it.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Believe me. So many people tried (old employees) and they never got it so it is going to be same for me as well but i will try as you suggest.

If i did not get it then what else is the alternative ?

I have all the letters from my company as mentioned above. Will that be sufficient ? Any chance of RFE ? How do we resolve it ? I heard it is a common problem so looking for suggestions from the community ?

Thanks

Old 03-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Friends.

My company gave me the following format letters on their letter head (including their logo and address)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
To
USCIS

Mr . XX is working with us from <<start date>> to <<end date>> with a salary of "XXXXX" and his role title is "XXXXX" .

Any questions please contact the HR .. (including the contact number and HR signature) ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

They also gave me another one (little old) but that has everything like above and it includes my duties as well.

Please suggest me whether these two original letters from my company will be sufficient to show it as evidence to USCIS for my experience letter?

Thanks