Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > 140 stage > Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing
Click to log in with Facebook
Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing Documents, Filing, forms, directions and mailing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Good Job by my Lawyers Global Immigration Partners

Hi,
I want to express my gratitude to my lawyer firm Global Immigration Partners for doing all they could to get my I-140 approved on the last possible date before my H1b would expire and saved me from having to pack all my 6 years of stuff and take the evening flight back to India.

My H1B was valid only until Dec 27th, We filed I-140 twice, had got an RFE and then a denial and got an RFE again on refiling, however fortunately after response to the RFE it got approved on Dec 26th which was the last possible day that H1 extension could be filed since it takes a day to reach USCIS.

After filing the H1b I have received a 3 year extension on my H1.

I would like to give my thanks to the Team of Peter Clark, Ron Gotcher, Jim Gotcher, Andre Yeremin, Vivian Viamonte for the Green Card and Heidi Elliot and Aaron Spears for the H1b extension.

I can not be thankful enough, there is a lot of difference in how nervous I was about two weeks back and how I feel now.

Regards,
Nihit
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-09
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
2009EB3 is infamous around these parts

Very good. that's the way to express your gratitude. Congratulations for your 140 and H1B.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
erttazsrty is on a distinguished road

Phòng sauna do Viên M? thi công s? d?ng các lo?i g? thông d?c ch?ng dã qua x? lý c?a châu Âu nhu g? thông Th?y Di?n ho?c New Zealand. Sn cùng bang gh? c?a phòng sauna thu?ng có nh?ng khe nh? gi?a hai thanh g? d? thoát nu?c v t?o s? thông thoáng cho phòng sauna. Sn du?c l?p ghép nh?m d?m b?o d? dng tháo d? du?c thnh t?ng m?ng d? d? dng lau chùi. D?ng th?i, c?a phòng xông hoi khô du?c l?p d?t b?ng g? thông d?c có tay n?m l?n nh?m d? dng dóng m?, lm b?ng knh cu?ng l?c.
D? trang b? phòng sauna v?i ch?t lu?ng uu vi?t v giá t?t nh?t th? tru?ng, hãy liên h? ngay:
Công ty Viên M?
Nh phân ph?i hng d?u thi?t b? - s?n ph?m Spa, th?m m?, s?c kh?e
Di?n tho?i: (08) 38 444 144 - 73 036 036
Showroom 1: 306 Nguy?n Th? Minh Khai, q.3, TP.HCM
Showroom 2: 170D Phan Dang Luu, q.Phú Nhu?n, TP.HCM

Old 01-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4n3x4s View Post
Hi,
I want to express my gratitude to my lawyer firm Global Immigration Partners for doing all they could to get my I-140 approved on the last possible date before my H1b would expire and saved me from having to pack all my 6 years of stuff and take the evening flight back to India.

My H1B was valid only until Dec 27th, We filed I-140 twice, had got an RFE and then a denial and got an RFE again on refiling, however fortunately after response to the RFE it got approved on Dec 26th which was the last possible day that H1 extension could be filed since it takes a day to reach USCIS.

After filing the H1b I have received a 3 year extension on my H1.

I would like to give my thanks to the Team of Peter Clark, Ron Gotcher, Jim Gotcher, Andre Yeremin, Vivian Viamonte for the Green Card and Heidi Elliot and Aaron Spears for the H1b extension.

I can not be thankful enough, there is a lot of difference in how nervous I was about two weeks back and how I feel now.

Regards,
Nihit
I thought I was the only one who can be this lucky (unlucky to have my luck tested till last hour).

My 6th year was supposed to end on 14th October 2011.
Labor got delayed so I had to go to Canada for VACATION for three weeks, in August.
Filed was extension for those three weeks.
Got an RFE and up on answering that, very next day received a NOID.
And finally received the approval email on 13th at 9:00 pm. Extension applied on 14th October.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-09
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
: