Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/03/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
bijualex29 is on a distinguished road
Default Receipt Tracker from July onwards

Dear All,
Since we know that USCIS are receipting all the application which received on 2nd July Applicant, we do not have to know each and every one’s status, who receives it and what is the cheque number etc. All that matter is 2nd July applicant will receive it in a day or two.

Now it makes more sense to know, when they are going to start 3td July onwards.

Hence I am stating the thread the receipt Notice from 3td July onwards.

Contribution: 100$, will be contributing more for good cause.
Met Lawmaker: Met 4 times Lawmaker’s staff, including one time met Sen. DeWine (Ohio) personally to discuss about immigration Issue.
Other Contributing: Sent flower to USCIS, Will be participating in Washington DC rally.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2007, 01:08 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vaishalikumar has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default joy

USCIS should clarify the following four most important questions asked by Employement -based Immigrants thesedays :

Q.1 When will July month I -485 filers get their Receipt Notices ?

Q.2 Can a I -485 filer leave USA without receiving Receipt Notice ?

Q.3 When the Finger Print Notices are expected to reach to July month I -485 filers so that they can plan out their travels accordingly ?

Q.4 What communications or notices from USCIS will directly come to the main applicant even if he/she has signed G-28 Form with the attorney while filing I-485 ,EAD ,AP ,Biometrics,etc. ?

THESE QUESTIONS ARE THE REAL FAQs BY THE CONCERNED APPLICANTS THESE DAYS .

Old 08-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
mariner5555 is a glorious beacon of light mariner5555 is a glorious beacon of light mariner5555 is a glorious beacon of light mariner5555 is a glorious beacon of light mariner5555 is a glorious beacon of light

biju,
how do you know that uscis will be receipting all apps recd on july 2 ? does this include texas also ? I have not read the FAQs and hence the question.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

This is terrible. My I-140/485 was sent July 31. If they are still at the July 2 filers, I wonder how long will it take for me to receive my Notice of Receipt.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
komaragiri will become famous soon enough komaragiri will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunRN View Post
This is terrible. My I-140/485 was sent July 31. If they are still at the July 2 filers, I wonder how long will it take for me to receive my Notice of Receipt.
You can expect your receipts by Sep 7th(if it's NSC, Sep 20th for TSC). It's taking 5 weeks now to issue receipts for NSC and 6-7 weeks for TSC.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

Wow, then before I received my Notice, I would have known the Oct. VB already.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/03/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
bijualex29 is on a distinguished road

Dear All,
It is very easy for one to state that forgot about “receipt notice” concentrate ON Rally. I do contribute as well as an active participant of Immigration voice. I am very worried about the “receipt notice”. Since this is one evidence that, the application is properly filed. Then it is a matter of waiting for EAD.

One best thing I noticed is get all the documents from your lawyer ( The one which you have filed) and it every thing is filed properly. You will get notice letter. Chill out.

If the mail room error occurs and if you or lawyer thinks that it is filed ( with the documentation ) , I think we can resubmit with after 17th Aug too, with a request to ” IMPROPERLY REJECTED label. This information I collected based on Google search only .

Some hints have given in USCIS website too.

Receipting of Applications and Petitions at Local Offices . The following local office receipt processing steps pertain to applications and petitions in general. Some field offices have contractor personnel who perform some of the receipting functions; in other offices USCIS employees handle all mail, file and receipting activities. This section applies generally to all field offices, but does not supersede the specific written procedures followed by contractor personnel engaged in receipting activities or local procedures in place for USCIS personnel involved in receipting applications and petitions. In field offices cases may be filed either in person at an information counter or drop box, or by mail. Cases which are mailed or left in a drop box are handled in a manner similar to service center cases, as described above. Cases which are filed at an information counter are generally reviewed by an information officer prior to acceptance. The information officer may screen a case more thoroughly, checking for required documentation and basi c eligibility, in addition to the basic screening for signature and correct fee. At the end of this paragraph is a list, by form number, of applications and petitions which require special processing. Click on any individual form number to jump to the special instructions for that form.

Note: If a completed application is signed and the fee is attached or waived, but the information officer identifies missing documentation or believes the applicant is ineligible for the benefit sought, the case must be accepted if the applicant insists on filing. The information officer should explain what is missing or why the applicant is ineligible and suggest an appropriate remedy. However, if the applicant remains insistent on filing, the case should be accepted and a note attached for the adjudicator explaining the deficiency.

http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVA...de186a532bb95e

Last edited by bijualex29; 08-10-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jaihind is on a distinguished road
Default These are important questions and Dont be rude

Gc_Maine - These are important questions in every one's mind and this member is just trying to get attention to these by posting them multiple times. Now, you neither own nor administer these threads - do not be rude and threatening that your words will not be nice and all that BS. If you have a problem write to the Admin.

Vaishali : - Please send these to Pappu/Aman or one of the core team members so that they can convey to the USCIS - I am sending them to Aman anyway.

Peace.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
saimrathi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

No need to be rude..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_maine2 View Post
What is this ?? in every thread your spamming with these questions????, you have already posted this in relavent thread.. please don't spam...., next time if i see these questions in any new thread (apart from one relavent thread opened by pappu)... my words will not be nice...
thanks for understanding...
RD: 9/4/07
SC: TSC
I-140 Approved 08/16/2008
PD: Mar 2005 (EB 2 India)

Contributions:
1. Sent Letters to Area Representatives and Senators.
2. Sent Letters to news media.
3. Sent Thank You cards.
4. $100 Order Details - Aug 10, 2007 3:13 PM EDT Google Order #462077719238648
5. Sponsored $100 for a person (Sachin B from FL) to go to DC.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Point taken

bijualex29, U'r point is well taken. I am also a July 2 filer who is waiting for the receipts. But what can we do other than whining about it and making calls to USCIS. This is not going to expedite the situation. But a huge rally can put lot of pressure on USCIS to process apps promptly. Thats why core is pushing for ppls to expend energy on the rally. If USCIS can proccess 60K visa in 15 days then they can receipt all the apps they received in July within few weeks provided they get some push from DOS / lawmakers. So lets work on making the rally a big success, receipts will come flying in after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijualex29 View Post
Dear All,
It is very easy for one to state that forgot about “receipt notice” concentrate ON Rally. I do contribute as well as an active participant of Immigration voice. I am very worried about the “receipt notice”. Since this is one evidence that, the application is properly filed. Then it is a matter of waiting for EAD.

One best thing I noticed is get all the documents from your lawyer ( The one which you have filed) and it every thing is filed properly. You will get notice letter. Chill out.

If the mail room error occurs and if you or lawyer thinks that it is filed ( with the documentation ) , I think we can resubmit with after 17th Aug too, with a request to ” IMPROPERLY REJECTED label. This information I collected based on Google search only .

Some hints have given in USCIS website too.

Receipting of Applications and Petitions at Local Offices . The following local office receipt processing steps pertain to applications and petitions in general. Some field offices have contractor personnel who perform some of the receipting functions; in other offices USCIS employees handle all mail, file and receipting activities. This section applies generally to all field offices, but does not supersede the specific written procedures followed by contractor personnel engaged in receipting activities or local procedures in place for USCIS personnel involved in receipting applications and petitions. In field offices cases may be filed either in person at an information counter or drop box, or by mail. Cases which are mailed or left in a drop box are handled in a manner similar to service center cases, as described above. Cases which are filed at an information counter are generally reviewed by an information officer prior to acceptance. The information officer may screen a case more thoroughly, checking for required documentation and basi c eligibility, in addition to the basic screening for signature and correct fee. At the end of this paragraph is a list, by form number, of applications and petitions which require special processing. Click on any individual form number to jump to the special instructions for that form.

Note: If a completed application is signed and the fee is attached or waived, but the information officer identifies missing documentation or believes the applicant is ineligible for the benefit sought, the case must be accepted if the applicant insists on filing. The information officer should explain what is missing or why the applicant is ineligible and suggest an appropriate remedy. However, if the applicant remains insistent on filing, the case should be accepted and a note attached for the adjudicator explaining the deficiency.

http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVA...de186a532bb95e

Old 08-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Smile

I agree... But no need to be rude.. it could have been by accident too.. lets not rule out the benefit of doubt.. anyway, have a nice rest of the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_maine2 View Post
Yeah i agree, I should not be rude.. but did you see from y'day how many thread this "vaishalikumar" have just copied and pasted, that too number of times. IF posted once or twice ... but every thread this user does not need to spam.. anyway.. my apologies for being rude.. but please "vaishalikumar" don't pam everywhere.. send it to admin or post in relavent thread.

Contributions:
3. Sent Thank You cards.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by komaragiri View Post
You can expect your receipts by Sep 7th(if it's NSC, Sep 20th for TSC). It's taking 5 weeks now to issue receipts for NSC and 6-7 weeks for TSC.
Where on earth do u come up with these numbers...Dont tell me a USCIS CSR told you....coz fre CSRs are telling wait 90 days to even enquire abt ur receipts over the phone.

I think we are doomed unless we support IV to get comprehensive relief....

Please support IV action items rather than new threads on Trackeing receipts..this is getting out of hand.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Please be aware that not all applicants are workers. They maybe are students with no money to give to this effort. Let's just be aware that not everyone CAN (ability) to contribute financially.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
123456mg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimrathi View Post
I agree... But no need to be rude.. it could have been by accident too.. lets not rule out the benefit of doubt.. anyway, have a nice rest of the day...
What is it going on? First of all, who are you to comment him not to be rude. I guess you are the same person with a different UserId. I will be rude if this person does not follow the Terms and Conditions of this forum. It clearly states that spamming is not allowed. Copying and pasting the same thing for 2 consecutive days is not an accident. It is a deliberate act. So, I would really ask "saimrathi" to clearly read the Terms of this forum and then suggest how ones actions should be. Administator, can you please give both these guys a red card for not following the terms of this forum.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Thumbs down

I dont have two IDs... I have no intention on disregarding the forum rules.. and have never done so... By the way 123456mg, have you contributed to IV yet? And are you going to be at DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456mg View Post
What is it going on? First of all, who are you to comment him not to be rude. I guess you are the same person with a different UserId. I will be rude if this person does not follow the Terms and Conditions of this forum. It clearly states that spamming is not allowed. Copying and pasting the same thing for 2 consecutive days is not an accident. It is a deliberate act. So, I would really ask "saimrathi" to clearly read the Terms of this forum and then suggest how ones actions should be. Administator, can you please give both these guys a red card for not following the terms of this forum.

Contributions:
3. Sent Thank You cards.

Last edited by saimrathi; 08-13-2007 at 04:28 PM.