Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 10:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
vindas will become famous soon enough vindas will become famous soon enough
Default wow finally my date is current

yahoooooooooooooo.my date is current.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2011
Compare
simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute simple.life has a reputation beyond repute

All retrogressed EB3 with 5 years of experience, port to EB2; its the best option for quick resolution to your delimma in this drawn out game. This visa bulletin is nonsense. If you filed Eb3 in 2004 its going to be 10 years soon, dont waste precious time. Washington doesn't care, but you can make it happen.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple.life View Post
All retrogressed EB3 with 5 years of experience, port to EB2; its the best option for quick resolution to your delimma in this drawn out game. This visa bulletin is nonsense. If you filed Eb3 in 2004 its going to be 10 years soon, dont waste precious time. Washington doesn't care, but you can make it happen.
Good thought but did anybody notice China's dates. Their EB3 is now ahead of EB2. Once EB2 india catches up with China then the spillover will have to be evenly split. I guess China might actually become current all categories by next July. Next couple of months will surely be interesting.

Old 08-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03-28-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-17-2007
Compare
kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of
Default Good news at last

Last time I felt something similar was in July 2007.

I have stopped checking VB and following updates on immigration reform.

A friend called me today evening to tell the news that he was current and I congratulate him and then he says EB3-I is progressed to sept-2003. I said that cannot be true, he insisted, I felt like a person in jail for a long time told you are free, I was refusing to believe.

I hope this does not turn out to be some cruel joke.

Best wishes to all those who became current today.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good luck.

Try not to have high hopes. The dates will retrogress for sure in OCT bulletin. If you don't get it in September you may have to wait another 6 months to a year.

Good luck.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
for_gc is infamous around these parts for_gc is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopguy View Post
Last time I felt something similar was in July 2007.

I have stopped checking VB and following updates on immigration reform.

A friend called me today evening to tell the news that he was current and I congratulate him and then he says EB3-I is progressed to sept-2003. I said that cannot be true, he insisted, I felt like a person in jail for a long time told you are free, I was refusing to believe.

I hope this does not turn out to be some cruel joke.

Best wishes to all those who became current today.
I know the feeling. My date is Oct 23, 2003, so was spared going all out crazy, but still unbelievable, that the dates are so close now. I hope I can finally party soon as wll.

Old 08-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddymjm View Post
FIFO officially but some will be screwed. Like we my friend with the same PD who filed after 10 days of mine got it in two months in 2007 from TSC.
Dude you are current after so many years.
This is the part where you are supposed to smile, laugh, drink and enjoy. If it does not materialize, so what. You at least got current for 1 month which so many others in EB3I can only dream about!

Old 08-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
ksvreg is a splendid one to behold ksvreg is a splendid one to behold ksvreg is a splendid one to behold ksvreg is a splendid one to behold ksvreg is a splendid one to behold ksvreg is a splendid one to behold ksvreg is a splendid one to behold
Default finger print

Do we get finger print notices if our files are picked up in the next month?

Old 08-14-2013, 10:34 AM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of
Default What to do next gurus??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharam View Post
Ironic exactly after 10 years mine is current.

I guess wait till sep 1st week and open an SR.
WHAT is SR means. please shed some light what can be done just in case if dates go back in October?
will infopass help?

Old 08-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of
Default fp & medical

do we have to go for another medical & fp.
how to proceed fo rthat?

Old 08-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations

Congratulations to all how became current...its like a farewell day in college all close ones are going apart to do some better. I need to hang in here for a while. ..just missed the boat. ( Congratulations to coopheal and chandini )

Old 08-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple.life View Post
Dude, for god's sake DONT say that....damn man!!! Mine is Eb3 July 2004. I am excited to see this historical movement in Eb3, in this bulletin and hoping this will continue.

We still have to go with IV, come join the September rally.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/08/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2012
Compare
deecee2000 is on a distinguished road

Congrats to all who are current!!!

1. Does this mean in EB2/EB3 India will get their GC who are current considering that they already filed their 485 and so far they didn't get any RFE ?

2. Is it 100% chances to get GC? or out of all some may get and some may not.

3. Do we need to give fingerprint again? My PD will current from next month. I read somewhere that fingerprints valid only for 15 months. For me it already 16 months passed when I given. The dates will be remain current for a month and if we need to give again what are the chances to get GC?

Thanks,

Old 08-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddymjm View Post
Try not to have high hopes. The dates will retrogress for sure in OCT bulletin. If you don't get it in September you may have to wait another 6 months to a year.

Good luck.

Old 08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sanju.

But do they have enough visa number for all of us who are current ????? Your feed back is appreciated.

Chandini

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju_dba View Post
Congratulations to all how became current...its like a farewell day in college all close ones are going apart to do some better. I need to hang in here for a while. ..just missed the boat. ( Congratulations to coopheal and chandini )