Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ultimo will become famous soon enough ultimo will become famous soon enough
Default September 2013 Visa Bulletin EB3India

Reasons for EB3 movements in SEP 2013 Visa bulletin happened because of a spillover.
The unused FB visa numbers from last year is also used this time. So the EB3 Visa numbers became 45,188 instead of 40,040 .

Also the EB1 demand has reduced in the last two months and very less demand for EB2 other Countries also.

Most probably EB2 India will retrogress back to a previous date in October 2013 visa bulletin. One of the main reason for this retrogression will be EB3 to EB2 porting . If the EB3 to EB2 porting is more than 300 USCIS will retrogress the date until the spillover is determined.

According to the Sep 2013 Visa bulletin there won't be any forward movement for EB2 or EB3 during the next couple of months.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2005
Compare
Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future Green_Always has a brilliant future
Default Got GC ?

Those of you got a RFE recently from Texas SC must have got GC by now ??

Some of my friends have got it, just checking to get pulse of % of people who got it.. you can just reply to my post..

PD - EB3 - Oct 2001
485 - RD 06/2005
1st FP - 07/13/2005
1st SR - 08/04/2006 - Shame Background check pending responce
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07
2nd SR - 06/28/2007 - Shame Background check pending responce
FBI NC Cleared - 10/09/2007

Waiting for 485 AD - <no ideia what date to put in here>

I was left out when my PD was current all the times.

Finally 485 Approved on -- 05/10/2008

==========================

Old 08-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Always View Post
Those of you got a RFE recently from Texas SC must have got GC by now ??

Some of my friends have got it, just checking to get pulse of % of people who got it.. you can just reply to my post..
485 was based on EB3. Interfile/Porting request sent to USICS in November 2011. Nothing happened till 07/29/13. On 07/30/13 Got a RFE asking for continuous employment proof and current employment status. - USCIS received response on 08/19/13 - Got soft LUD - Now waiting.

Note: called USCIS 8 days back and came to know that EB2-based I -140 has already became teh base of my 485 now.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-485 Inventory till 07/17/13

Here is most recent I-485 inventory.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EB I-485 Pending Inventory as of 07-17-2013.pdf (241.0 KB, 148 views)

Old 08-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Read this!!

During the course of our journey, we all often come to a point where we have to make an important choice. This time, the choice is between standing up for ourselves, or, abetting the status quo by keeping quiet/not participating. Yes, this is the clear choice in front of you.

The threat of unresolved long backlogs is real. The danger of the House of Representatives not adequately fixing green card backlogs is grave. As much as we value our jobs, careers and the future of our families, we all know too well that long backlogs are the most significant threat to every opportunity that will come our way.

With such a clear choice, the question is - where do you stand? Please ask this question and listen to your heart. You can make a difference. We are all potentially capable of making that difference, but only if we make the right choice.

We ask you to come to Washington, DC to speak with lawmakers and tell them in over 350 meetings that we need more green cards. And although we would very much prefer for you to be to be there, however, if for some reason you are unable to make it, you can still express yourself with your contribution. Your contributions are a form of speech which will help us to assist other willing members to come to Washington, DC for participating in the most consequential advocacy event.

In case you are unable to make it, here is how you can stand-up for yourself:
Contribute to sponsor and assist another willing IV member to represent us at the meeting with Member of Congress
Donate airline miles / points

We look forward to seeing you on September 7 - 10.

Thank You,
Team IV Member

IV's contributions

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by BharatPremi View Post
485 was based on EB3. Interfile/Porting request sent to USICS in November 2011. Nothing happened till 07/29/13. On 07/30/13 Got a RFE asking for continuous employment proof and current employment status. - USCIS received response on 08/19/13 - Got soft LUD - Now waiting.

Note: called USCIS 8 days back and came to know that EB2-based I -140 has already became teh base of my 485 now.
I got a soft LUD today which is as under.

your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed.

I have asked my lawyer to extract the meaning out of it. Obviously my or lawyer's addresses never have been changed. Let's see what happens now...

Old 08-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Compare
nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts
Default Address change after RFE reply

Same here... put in Initial Review and indicates address changed as of August 13, 2013.

Well, we did change the address a couple of years back. But then we had some RFE on continuous H1/H4 status. Responded to that and then the status changed to RFE Response Under Review.

Recently got a RFE again on the AC21 in late June this year. Status changed to RFE Issued. After response it's Initial Review with the address change -- not sure what it really means this time.

Old 08-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post3576378 (Next steps when PD is current)

Wrote a post for those that are current

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 08-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Thanks.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Default Card in Production

Today - 08/26/13 - just 10 minutes back - 1:53 PM EST I received "Card/Document Production" Text for all of our 485. Now it looks like my journey is ending. :-)

Thanks.

Quote:

your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed.

I have asked my lawyer to extract the meaning out of it. Obviously my or lawyer's addresses never have been changed. Let's see what happens now...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Default Card in production

Today - 08/26/13 - just 10 minutes back - 1:53 PM EST I received "Card/Document Production" Text for all of our 485. Now it looks like my journey is ending. :-)

Thanks.

Quote:

Old 08-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks.
How do you get the Soft LUD? I have auto alert set for my 485 and all I get is when they actually do soemthing (like issue RFE, receive RFE etc.)

Old 08-26-2013, 02:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

I understand that the general advice is not to raise SR, InfoPass, Help from Senator etc. when the date is current but just stay put. However, does that advice hold good when the RFE Review is pending for over 30 days ? My RFE response have been pending for 40 days now and date is becoming current as of Sept 1. What is the best course of action ?

Old 08-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishmunn View Post
How do you get the Soft LUD? I have auto alert set for my 485 and all I get is when they actually do soemthing (like issue RFE, receive RFE etc.)
Through "text" to cell phone and email update. Please follow my all recent posts in some past days in this thread.

I got following text and email just minute ago for all 485s (Me and family).

Decision

On August 26, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future Bharam has a brilliant future
Default Congrats

Congrats BharatPremi.

Wish you good luck.

Waiting to see if I will make it this month with my Aug 2003 PD.

Thanks

Contributions: $1750
PD AUG 2003, EB3
LABOR APPROVED SEP 2006
I140- ARPPOVED Jun 2007
I-485 - Applied Jul 27 2007

Its not a legal advice.