Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

View Poll Results: Priority Date (Please put a post and update status in your profile)
Before 2003 2 1.75%
Jan - Mar 2003 25 21.93%
Apr - Jun 2003 33 28.95%
July 2003 and beyond 54 47.37%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/22/2007
Compare
shailesh2006 is on a distinguished road
Default My GC

Hello Friends
I have very ugly situation in my green card. My attorney does not have any answer for me.
I created the SR but operator also waiting for the Immigration officer to answer my question. When i see my I-485 application it shows this.

Card/ Document Production

On August 8, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Can anybody suugest me it means my GC i approved long time back but I never received the card. I renew my EAD every two year and USCIS always renewed it.

Thanks
Sc
I-485 -pending
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 09-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailesh2006 View Post
Hello Friends
I have very ugly situation in my green card. My attorney does not have any answer for me.
I created the SR but operator also waiting for the Immigration officer to answer my question. When i see my I-485 application it shows this.

On August 8, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Can anybody suugest me it means my GC i approved long time back but I never received the card. I renew my EAD every two year and USCIS always renewed it.

Thanks
Sc
Even if the earlier note was an error, you are current now. Wait to see what you hear from the SR. If nothing, take help from your local Congressman/Senator. If they isue your GC for the old date, you are eligible for Citizenship

Old 09-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
wizpal is a splendid one to behold wizpal is a splendid one to behold wizpal is a splendid one to behold wizpal is a splendid one to behold wizpal is a splendid one to behold wizpal is a splendid one to behold wizpal is a splendid one to behold

Shailesh,

I too have the same status with the same description. The document that was mailed out was for finger printing. The operator opened a SR on my part to correct it on last friday.. not sure how long this takes.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute django1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhegde View Post
What if, allowing immediate filing of citizenship for those who have been stuck in the Green Card backlogs, rather than waiting for another 5 years.

Just a thought.
I am guessing that will run into a lot more opposition - since you are short-circuiting the GC to citizen wait itself. a bigger change than a smaller tweak to providing a benefit (to aged parents) who will need to be provided for one way or the other anyway, that is also more in line with the 'uniting families' ethos of U.S Immigration policy.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute sunny2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandini View Post
Approved

On September 3, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
Congrats......I got approved today

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Posters | Volunteers

Old 09-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sunny2007.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny2007 View Post
Congrats......I got approved today

Old 09-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandini View Post
Thanks Sunny2007.
Have you received your physical card yet?

Old 09-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute Chandini has a reputation beyond repute

Yes 4 days ago.

Priority date: July 2003
I-140 & 485 : 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaRamdev View Post
Have you received your physical card yet?

Old 09-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03-28-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-17-2007
Compare
kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of
Unhappy Change of address while date is current?

My PD is Sept-8-2003, I moved recently and filled AR-11 to update the records. I was kind of anxious while I was doing because I was changing address when my date is current. Do you think it will matter how they process the cases.

I got notifications from USCIS that they have changed address for my case.

Old 09-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shailesh2006 View Post
Hello Friends

Thanks
Sc
Based on what i have been reading it happens when your changed address get updated on file. Unfortunately this message looks similar to the approval message.

Back in 2007 though people did get approved when the dates had retrogressed because the cap number was attached to their cases when dates were current but that likely does not seem to be the case as you have got EAD / AP renewals done.

Try to get an infopass or call the 1800# and speak to L2 officer. As your dates are current you should be getting your approval soon. Good luck.

Old 09-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jhegde is an unknown quantity at this point
Default They are now approved as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhegde View Post
As of this morning, our status changed as below. Status remains unchanged as Initial Review on other 2 applications. What's going on!!

On September 8, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
I got email this morning that pending I-485 for other 2 applications have been approved as well.

Old 09-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Compare
ps3539 will become famous soon enough
Smile GC Approved

Our GC got approved today after > 10 years

This forum is great for information & keeping the folks encouraged...

Old 09-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deecha is on a distinguished road
Default What if Current in both EB2 and EB3

An open question to everyone...

Has anyone ported from EB3 to EB2 and been current in both at the same time ? Which EB category do they grant your approval in ?

Old 09-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03-28-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-17-2007
Compare
kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of kopguy has much to be proud of
Smile

Congratulations on approvals,

Please post complete PD, RD and service center handling your case.

Old 09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/26/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute m306m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally after 19 yrs

Finally got approved after 19 yrs. I came to the US back in 1994

My wife got her GC in the mail today (she is a derivative application, I am primary)

I have the I797 approval notice but no GC yet. I am in the Post Decision state. The letter says that I "may" need biometrics and that I should wait to hear back from USCIS. I called USCIS and spoke to an immigration officer and he told me that the case was approved but the state dept. may need biometrics. he asked me to call back in 3 weeks if I have not heard from anyone.

I am happy because the GC itself is approved. Is my celebration premature?

Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Congratulations to all who have have been approved. Best of luck and enjoy your freedom. It surely has been a long, long wait for us all.

IV has been by my side for many years as I have gone through this difficult period. If nothing else, it gave me purpose to keep trying and moving forward. Now that I am close to my destination I will not forget what this community has done for me. I pledge to keep giving to help the thousand others who are waiting patiently in the wings.

I request my newly minted fellow Green Card holders to continue to donate time and money to help this cause. It was there when you needed it, you need to be there when the cause needs you.

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

$100 HR3012 Drive + Attended San Jose Rally
$150 Sponsor trip to DC
$600 2010 & 2011-Advocacy Campaign.
$410 Contribution towards the Visa Recapture and Omnibus Drive
$25 Monthly recurring

PD: May 2003 (EB3)
I-140: 12/26/2006
I-485 Filed 06/29/2007 July 2nd receipt

FL Chapter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FL_Immigration_Voice/

Getting there...
Support IV

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Closed Thread