Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
waiting, why? you dont like admin fixes that president is pondering to do ?
Couple of years back when dreamers admin fix was done there was chance on this admin fix. Clearly now white house is considering this against your liking. just posted an old post for the worth of content/matter in it.

I can understand attorney's and lawyers don't like others from same profession for business and competition. and aila or advisory board lawyer would advise anyone against reform that would minimize their income :-)
It is like arguing - why are you against babies? Why would anyone be against babies

The same way, you are asking why waitingnwaiting is against admin fix to double the number of green cards. Why would anyone here be against increasing EB green cards. Please define the situation properly. waitingnwaiting is not against doubling EB green cards. waitingnwaiting is doubting the validity of exempting dependents through admin fix. There is a difference between the two.

Just because some lawyer wrote on a website doesn't mean it is true or correct. It is the opinion of a lawyer. Lawyers are dime a dozen. Their opinions are as many as the number of crows on the planet.

When I see my lawyer conduct his business I feel that lawyer and their group and their board are somehow engaged in exploiting immigrants. I don't expect anything good from them.

Why are you making up things, how do you know what whitehouse is considering? Is it not possible that we did not get something with dreamer admin fix because EB was asking for exempting dependents and that is not possible? Clearly it will help me if it can happen. But so will $10 million lottery, but I am not waiting for the lottery because it will not happen. So I get up in the morning to go to work. Similarly why not ask for something is possible than what we like to have but cannot get?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts
Default Its sad the way dates move for EB3-I NOV8 2003.

I am reading all the comments above.
All I can understand and as i insisted We EB3 I ,need strong representation other wise
No one care. Even EB2 people our own.
I just want All EB 3 I lets get to- togather and take the show on the road to white house.
Politicians /Law makers/Media every one is talking of 11 Million undocumented immigrants.
No one even know what EB3-I going through.
I am sure once it is in news next month itself dates will jump to 2006. or even more.
There are not many EB3 left mostly have ported to EB2 .
Please adminstrators if you have started this forum for general good.
Bring EB3 I issue to lime light and We all EB3 I will join you.

Please now is the time. lets do some thing now before this president move his pen.
so that he know there is employment based immigrants who are in vulnerable condition.
worse than undocumented .

Thanks
GOD BLESS

Old 07-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
waiting, dont know why u have problem with that writer getting popular? the writer or his law firm, may not do advocacy.

If you like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota and you want to support it with some legal points , take it forward to whitehouse. If not, there are other action items to champion.
You are right. Law firm will not do advocacy. It will create action items for you, me and people like us.

Can you tell with surety that it is possible or you are just saying it because some immigration lawyer said it on the internet?

Two things:

1.) We know that all immigration lawyers are Gods. And that everything that any immigration lawyer (aka God) says is the truth

2.) Everything on the internet has to be true, or else why would it be on the internet? Right.

Personally, I like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota. But if you reach through the opinion of the lawyer you'd see that it is flawed. So as Lt. Kaffee said - it doesn't matter what I like/believe, what only matters is what I can prove. So PLEASE, don't tell me what I know/like or don't know/like.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by open.247 View Post
All I can understand and as i insisted We EB3 I ,need strong representation other wise
I just want All EB 3 I lets get to- togather and take the show on the road to white house.
Politicians /Law makers/Media every one is talking of 11 Million undocumented immigrants.
I am sure once it is in news next month itself dates will jump to 2006. or even more.

Please now is the time. lets do some thing now before this president move his pen.
so that he know there is employment based immigrants who are in vulnerable condition.

Thanks
GOD BLESS

And here comes another one....

open.247, What makes you think that no one cares for EB3-I? Or as if you are the only one left behind and everyone else is partying after porting into EB2. You are not the only one waiting. There are a million people like us.

Other than writing anonymously on web forums and asking others to do "something", have you ever done anything for yourself? I went to Washington in IV lobby day. That was an eye opener for me. So you have no idea about whatever you keep talking about EB3-I

Old 07-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
GOD BLESS
You are posting to malign the reputation of an organization. A legal action is a viable option if the organization chooses to take acton action against you, your friends and website owners who have paid employees to post. Do you know that? It is very easy to shut down a website by filing a defamation suit. A website owner can be summoned to give details of people posting, get their IP address and then get court to find identities from their internet provider. It is easy and is done by courts when case progresses.
Just don't think if someone is anonymous they can never be caught in US. Just read some court orders or spend time with a lawfirm or lawyer friends who deal with these issues.

Coming to your rant about EB3 Vs EB2. Do you know most people actively working that I met at rallies and advocacy days are EB3? Nuff said!!

Old 07-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/03/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute roseball has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, I would have been current !!!

Old 07-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's get to streets

Quote:

Thanks
GOD BLESS
I agree with you. Its time to take this onto streets. It is such an anguish seeing the Aug bulletin and EB3-I. IV can keep saying the rhetoric - come for advocacy. And it frustrates me when they say that is the ONLY way. We should do EVERYTHING we can, including sending flowers to somebody if needed. We never know. On top of it, there isn't anything IV lobbying/advocacy had achieved in years, for EB3-I. To know how ridiculous the bureaucracy is, one need not go to DC and do advocacy. If one applies little sense, we can understand politicians and bureaucracy never change. Their advocacy had proved 'blowing a horn in front of the deaf.' Yes, they can continue, but that not the ONLY thing one can do.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute
Default If one suffers we all suffer. Togetherness is Strength. EB2/EB3 MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

GC Torture - or anyone else who thinks in the same or similar way -

Believe it or not IV is "the" organization working to get relief needed for this eb community. You would rather be with this organization supporting it than undermining it. Be a positive influence.

IV was started with the goal of bringing fairness to the eb system. Elimination of Country Caps is an IV idea, and IV has worked tremendously hard to have it introduced it 3 times in the house, working even more harder to have it pass the house, and unbelievably hard to get it passed in the senate.

You mentioned sending flowers......... that too was an IV idea.

I understand your frustration, truly do. If you attend the advocacy days, then you will know how hard IV is working on this issue. But if you cannot attend these events, that is fine too - support it in any way you can.

Get behind an organization that is actually working for the better of eb based immigrants.

We can go no where as long as we find the differences between amongst our own. It is only when we join and work for one goal, that we can achieve it.

(Didn't mean to be preachy, definitely don't mean to offend anyone.... but knowing how hard IV is working for this cause, I just can't sit on the sidelines......)
202-386-6250
ivcoordinator@gmail.com
Money with active participation is far more powerful - please join your state chapters and meet with your lawmakers.

Last edited by StarSun; 07-09-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Old 07-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future DallasBlue has a brilliant future
Default Admin fix for derivatives count off for EB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
You are right. Law firm will not do advocacy. It will create action items for you, me and people like us.

Can you tell with surety that it is possible or you are just saying it because some immigration lawyer said it on the internet?

Two things:

1.) We know that all immigration lawyers are Gods. And that everything that any immigration lawyer (aka God) says is the truth

2.) Everything on the internet has to be true, or else why would it be on the internet? Right.

Personally, I like the idea of derivatives count off of EB quota. But if you reach through the opinion of the lawyer you'd see that it is flawed. So as Lt. Kaffee said - it doesn't matter what I like/believe, what only matters is what I can prove. So PLEASE, don't tell me what I know/like or don't know/like.

I understand your viewpoint.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/211282-silicon-valley-pins-hopes-on-obama-for-immigration-win

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/submit-questions-and-comments

Old 07-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCTorture View Post
I agree with you. Its time to take this onto streets. It is such an anguish seeing the Aug bulletin and EB3-I. IV can keep saying the rhetoric - come for advocacy. And it frustrates me when they say that is the ONLY way. We should do EVERYTHING we can, including sending flowers to somebody if needed. We never know. On top of it, there isn't anything IV lobbying/advocacy had achieved in years, for EB3-I. To know how ridiculous the bureaucracy is, one need not go to DC and do advocacy. If one applies little sense, we can understand politicians and bureaucracy never change. Their advocacy had proved 'blowing a horn in front of the deaf.' Yes, they can continue, but that not the ONLY thing one can do.
GCTorture, According to you:

Advocacy = bad
Fighting and crying on forums = good

Talking to decision makers = bad
Blaming EB1/2 = good

Doing something meaningful = bad
Sitting on your asses blaming others = good

Advocating to change the system = bad
Tracking dates all day on forums = good

Talking to politicians = bad
Sending them flowers = good

Maybe you can see how dumb your post is. Have you considered the effects of frustration are reaching levels that require clinical treatment. Can you not notice any form of anger, giving up, loss of confidence, stress, depression, self-destructive behavior etc. If you answer yes to any of these, it could mean frustration is at a clinical stage.

Frustration - Psychologist Anywhere Anytime

Don't get me wrong. I am not mocking you. Merely trying to show you something you are unable to see. Get some help and do something real. Loitering on forums all day searching who else jumped ahead of you from other categories is not helpful. Get a positive frame of mind.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:14 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

And your point is? Did you read that article? It says "Another tech lobbyist suggested Obama might be able to act on his own to reduce the backlog of H-1B visas".

Once upon a time "STEM" in immigration context meant "STEM green cards" and "backlogs" in skilled immigration context meant "employment based green card backlogs".
Tech lobbyist are re-branding and changing the meaning of english words. You keep posting comments on website, keep starting new petitions or ask people to sign bogus online petitions. Some day Tech lobbyist will change the meaning of the word "petition" so all petitions can only mean "petition to increase H1B visa".

Try to get out of the world of online comments and petitions. Politics is (and will be for long time) old fashioned. It requires one-on-one human interaction. See it, learn it and adjust your behavior accordingly. Don't expect politics to change at the rate of your FB status. Because it won't.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default EB immigration

Based on the recent posting from IV admins and Visa bulletin, it is safe to assume that we don't really have many big ticket issues in EB immigration. The major pending issues would be problems with timely receipt of EAD/AP, problems with H1B and EB3 I's huge backlog. Time has more or less taken care of EB2 I backlogs. And the Visa Bulletin says, EB2I dates might move ahead in the coming months.

EAD/AP and H1B issues will be never ending and IV's continuing assistance to the community is vital. But there is nothing that IV can do to completely solve the issue. As long as there are people coming to the US in H1B, these issues will continue.

EB3I backlog is the one issue that urgently needs IV's help. Just a couple of thousand EB3I folks are still suffering. And there is ample indication that the issue is not with the lack of visa numbers, but lack of co-ordination between various departments in assessing the demand and move the dates in an appropriate manner. This is an issue that IV can put it's force behind and solve permanently for the immigration community.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute GCTorture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
GCTorture, According to you:

Advocacy = bad
Fighting and crying on forums = good

Talking to decision makers = bad
Blaming EB1/2 = good

Doing something meaningful = bad
Sitting on your asses blaming others = good

Advocating to change the system = bad
Tracking dates all day on forums = good

Talking to politicians = bad
Sending them flowers = good

Maybe you can see how dumb your post is. Have you considered the effects of frustration are reaching levels that require clinical treatment. Can you not notice any form of anger, giving up, loss of confidence, stress, depression, self-destructive behavior etc. If you answer yes to any of these, it could mean frustration is at a clinical stage.

Frustration - Psychologist Anywhere Anytime

Don't get me wrong. I am not mocking you. Merely trying to show you something you are unable to see. Get some help and do something real. Loitering on forums all day searching who else jumped ahead of you from other categories is not helpful. Get a positive frame of mind.
Greyhair,
I haven't said ANY of your above pointers. I understand now, how one can distort and misinterpret what others' are saying and totally bash them. If you are part of any IV panel's I feel sorry for IV, and if you have attended any advocacy events with this kind of misinterpretations, I feel sorry again for all of us, because people like you cannot convey them the facts and only damage the very purpose of it. We can talk about positive frame of mind and psychological helps later, first you have to learn reading English. You lack that very basic. All that I said is - let IV do whatever they can and let all support, but let also do other things because one never know what works !! And you distorted into what not!!! Sorry my friend, really feel sorry for people like you, who simply bash others and get some sadistic joy.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCTorture View Post
Greyhair,
I haven't said ANY of your above pointers. I understand now, how one can distort and misinterpret what others' are saying and totally bash them. If you are part of any IV panel's I feel sorry for IV, and if you have attended any advocacy events with this kind of misinterpretations, I feel sorry again for all of us, because people like you cannot convey them the facts and only damage the very purpose of it. We can talk about positive frame of mind and psychological helps later, first you have to learn reading English. You lack that very basic. All that I said is - let IV do whatever they can and let all support, but let also do other things because one never know what works !! And you distorted into what not!!! Sorry my friend, really feel sorry for people like you, who simply bash others and get some sadistic joy.
So you are saying IV does not know what works? and that is why you should be allowed to do whatever you want and not necessarily follow IV

Old 07-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts
Default what iv has done for EB3 I back log?????????????

Hi
I have gone through all the posts above. Most of You support iv. I do the same.
But can any one tell me Has IV DONE SINGLE GOOD FOR EB3-1 SO FAR.?????
???????????????

EB3-I is being stucked there or so long its movement is pathetic .
I have seen EB2 moved so many times and moved back and forward again.
But EB3 -I still the same.

IV has brought up issue in lime light like EAD for spouse. etc but if they have been concentrated on one big issue from day one which is allocation of visa numbers on first come first serve basis it would be fair for all of us.

Thanks