Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > 140 stage > Ability to pay issues and other 140 RFEs etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Ability to pay issues and other 140 RFEs etc. All discussions about Ability to pay issues and other 140 RFEs etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute
Default I-140 for PERM filed in 2012 denied for salary in 2011!

Joined company: December 6, 2011

PERM Filed: August 1, 2012 (with Prevailing Wages: $102,523.00 per year)
PERM Approved: September 27, 2012
I-140 Filed: October 15, 2012 (with Current Wages: $82,560)
I-140 RFE received: October 19, 2012

--------------------
1.) It is noted that you submitted a copy of the beneficiary's pay stub from 09-16-2012 thru 09-30-2012 and of
the petitioner's form 1120S for 2011. Please submit additional evidence to establish that the petitioner had the
financial ability to pay the offered wage as of 08-01-2012 to the present time. Such evidence should include but
is not limited to audited financial statements.
--------------------

I-140 RFE response sent: October 24, 2012 (received by USCIS: October 30, 2012)
I-140 Decision *Denied* sent: November 6, 2012

I do not have the copy of the new fax received by my lawyer yet. I will get that tomorrow and attach the contents here. However my lawyer says that the response received from USCIS doesn't make sense.

My current salary slips show that I have received from my company (YTD until 10/31/2012 70,359.68) and I will be receiving 15,000 more from my employer by year end which will put me at 85,359.68, more than my mentioned salary 82,560.00.

My lawyer says that my company has enough profits to give me the extra 20,000 required for prevailing wages compared to my current salary (when I get the green card) however the new fax from USCIS says that my employer didn't pay me the prevailing wages in 2011!? (not in 2012!).

He says that they have made an error and he will be requesting for an informal reopening of the case, else a formal opening and also a second filing of I-140 in premium processing..

My I-94 has end date of 12/27/2012 which is quite close to complete both the second time I-140 in premium and H1B in premium after that to get it approved before that.
I am also not sure what to expect from the second filing of the I-140.

Please advice me if it is common for USCIS to make mistakes and approve I-140 after denying it before?

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pandorabeads is infamous around these parts
Default renewal carolina herrera handbags online

Three living three a life times.Ten inside peach blossom Make:Tang Qi's childesCategory:talk feeling-previous incarnation this present life Work key word:The white is shallow.Night China.Mo Yuan.Leave.Leave a mirror.Fold Yan Time immemorial many absolute being are floating about.Present saved Long Zu, Feng clan, nine tail white fox one clan still stayed some posterities.The fox emperor is white the knee Be next to get four a daughters to son.This only a daughter grows fairly good.But is a cannon fodder life.Live 140,000-year-old advanced age.Is general however meet five peach blossoms. Is a can not relate by marriage due to the different clan.That love is still placed in an embryonic period.Be then overed by the father and mother of the peach blossom. One mistakes her for a man body.It Be banded together to this to break Xiu feeling.Treat to appear to grow alike woman with her.Immediately and then follow a person to run. One is his father and mother to make decision in person to her certainly of close.Wait until their house to make a trip.But have a liking for her maidservant.2 people Furla Outlet eloped. Was a to like her to like ten thousand in the heart bottom sons don't dare to vindicate for 8,000 years.While treating to summon up courage to vindicate.She the father and mother of front fiance is for compensating her.Re- knotted with her again a close. In front four peach blossoms have three are all lousy peach blossoms.The unique calculates best a.The but again is just what beats bone Bao son. These five lasts in peach blossoms.Is that she in the clout a predestined husbands.The prince of the palace grounds night China.The gratitude and grudge quarrel,such as floating cloud, leads.Her regret has no in the best time to run into him. Three living three a life times.Ten inside peach blossom text ex- spread The chapter word counts:5990 renewal carolina herrera handbags online time:09-01-19 14:16 Is ex- to spread(a) Recently.I have some to love to sleep very much. Nai Nai says:"Probably because of being pregnant Yun.So divide outside the thirst sleep.The empress need not worry." The Nai Nai is the maidservant that looks after me.It is also that the whole temple that wash Wu jmnlpk89 is unique to smile to me.Call the pretty woman of my"empress".Other pretty women mostly despise me.Because night China didn't seal to me what honor and duties.Also because of.I have no fairy book.Be just an ordinary mortal. The Nai Nai seemed to push away a window.There is breeze that kiss to come in.The cheap designer handbags window unauthorized biography comes to whose step voice.Some orotund surprises of Nai Nai:"Empress.Is a prince his highness to see you." I climb from the brocade the underneath side of a quilt.Lean against a bed column.The brain is a bit not clear.Although just just came to.But still keep making to trap. The sheet plunged to go to 1:00.I think.Is night China to sit to my nearby. I the mold faintness paste ground ask him:"Tonight.The stars is bright must be good?" He just answer very in a short while:"Vegetable vegetable.Now is a daytime." The habitual ground wants to rub eyes.Just suddenly think of while running into the white Ling of Fu eye.Eyes have been already had no.How to crumple again.Or Bian not pure hour.Or can't see everything. Night China is in a short while silent.Way:"I will marry with you.I will be your eyes." Vegetable vegetable.I will be your eyes. I by instinct will he a push away.The evil-foreboding dream in that night am again bad malicious to inherit to me.I fear all all over to want dither. Night China to pull my hand:"Vegetable vegetable.What's the matter with you?" I shiver tooth tell a falsehood:"Tu.Suddenly and a little bit make to trap.You go to favour yours.I want to sleep in a short while." Once upon a time thousand times continue to long for embrace a thousand times attached person.Have already become to let at present people can not bear with.I am just curious.He Bottega Veneta Bags since and so likes that woman.Why to at the beginning want to promise me that absurd request again. At the beginning and at the beginning.Really regret having done somthing. Night China left.Nai Nai door lightly Kou up.I heavily lie to pour on the bed Ta.Brain inside disorderly like cloud.In a short while is an east the handsome disease mountain of the Huang.It in a short while is the face of night China.In a short while.It is a bloody bayonet.And I am that double of drive under the Wan of eyes.It is very painful.I am painful to want to cry.But cry not to come out.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute in8thfloor has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you can apply for second I-140 as you will need the original copy of labor. To the extent I know, re-opening I140 sill take lot of time. Experts please comment.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
gchopes is infamous around these parts gchopes is infamous around these parts gchopes is infamous around these parts gchopes is infamous around these parts

In my case when the prevailing wage came out higher than my current salary the company didn't proceed with PERM. It looks like unless you current pay matches or exceeds PWD USCIS will reject it (regardless of the fact that you need to be paid the PWD only when you get the GC) based on your current pay.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/30/2011
Compare
aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute aarzoo has a reputation beyond repute

You can apply for second I-140 with a copy of PERM. USCIS internally requests DOL for a certified copy. However, in such cases, PP is denied by USCIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in8thfloor View Post
I don't think you can apply for second I-140 as you will need the original copy of labor. To the extent I know, re-opening I140 sill take lot of time. Experts please comment.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mustu316 is on a distinguished road

gchopes @ are you sure about that ?

My PW is higher than my current salary, currently I am waiting for my labor to be approved.
This means when I apply for 1-140 it will get rejected too ?

Experts please advice.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute 4n3x4s has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the reply I have got from USCIS:

---------------------

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

U.S. Citizenship
and Immigration
Services

Nov 06 2012
Refer to File Number:
LIN

Dear Sir or Madam:

Case Type: I-140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Beneficiary:

DECISION

This petition filed on October 15, 2012 seeks to classify the beneficiary as an employment based immigrant
under section 203(b)(2) of the Immigration and Nationality act, as amended.

Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 204.5(g)(2) states:

Any petition filed by or for an employment-based immigrant which requires an offer of employment
must be accompanied by evidence that the prospective United States employer has the ability to pay the
proffered wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established
and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be
either in the form of copies of annual reports, federal tax returns, or audited financial statements. In a
case where the prospective United States employer employs 100 or more workers, the director may
accept a statement from a financial officer of the organization which establishes the prospective
employers ability to pay the proffered wage. In appropriate cases, additional evidence, such as
profit/loss statements, bank account records, or personal records, may be submitted by the petitioner or
requested by the service.

The labor certificate establishes the priority date as August 01, 2012 and the proffered annual wage as $102,523.

The issue in this matter is whether the petitioner has the ability to pay the beneficiary. The following pertinent
evidence was submitted with the petition: a copy of the beneficiary's pay stub dated 09-16-2012 thru 09-30-2012
and a copy of the petitioner's Form 1120S for the year 2011.

USCIS issued a Request for Evidence on October 19, 2012 citing the ability to pay for the year 2012. The
petitioner sent its response on October 30, 2012. The contents of each request for evidence are part of the record
and will not be revealed here.

In response to the Request for Evidence the petitioner has submitted the following: a copy of the petitioner's
Form 941 for the year 2012 and copies of the beneficiary's pay stubs dated from 07-01-2012 thru 10-15-2012.

The ability to pay the offered wage may be established in one of three ways:

1. The petitioner has already been employing the beneficiary at a rate equal to or greater than the
proffered wage;

2. The petitioner's net income/adjusted gross income is equal to or greater than the proffered wage; or

3. The petitioner's net current assets (defined as current assets minus current liabilities) are equal to or
greater than the proffered wage.

The financial information contained in the record is shown below:

A B C D E F G

Year Proffered Wages Shortfall of Net Income Net Current ATP
Wage Paid Wages Assets Established

2011 $102,523 Not $102,523 $36,799 $20,673 No
Applicable

2012 $102,523 $66,609 $35,914 Not Not No
Submitted Submitted

Column D is the difference between Column B and Column C.
Column E is taken from line 21 of Form 1120S.
Column F is taken from page 2 of the audited financial statements provided.
Column G is determined by whether the amount in either Column E or F exceeds Column D.

Reliance on federal income tax returns as basis for determining a petitioner's ability to pay the proffered
annual wage is well established by judicial precedent. See Elatos Restaurant Corp v Sava, 632 F. Supp, 1049
(SDNY 1986).

Counsel contends that the petitioner is not obligated to pay the proffered wage until the beneficiary obtains
lawful permanent residency. While this may be true, the petitioner is obligated to establish that it has the
ability to pay the proffered wage from the priority date and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful
permanent residency. See 8 CFR 204.5(g)(2). In this case, the petitioner has not established that it paid the
beneficiary the proffered wage, nor that it could pay the beneficiary from its taxable income or its net current
assets.

Therefore, the evidence does not establish that the petitioner had the ability to pay the proffered wage at the time the priority date was established and continuing to the present.

The burden of proof in these proceedings rests solely with the petitioner. Section 291 of the Act, 8 U.S.C. 1361.
The petitioner has not sustained the burden.

In view of the above, the petition is denied.

You may appeal this decision to the Administrative Appeals Office. In the alternative, you may file a motion to reopen or reconsider with this Service Center. Your appeal or motion to reopen or reconsider must be filed on
Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion within 30 days of the date of this notice (33 days if this notice is
received by mail). You must mail your Form I-290B, along with the appropriate filing fee and other
documentation in support of the appeal or motion, to the correct address. Do not mail your completed Form I-
290B directly to the Administrative Appeals Office or to this Service Center.

To obtain the filing locations, the required filing fee amount, and more information about the Form I-290B filing
requirements, please refer to the USCIS website at http://www.uscis.gov/forms.You may also contact the
National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 800-375-5283.

This decision does not prevent you from filing any petition or application in the future.

The Small Business Regulatory Enforcement and Fairness Act established the Office of the National
Ombudsman (ONO) at the Small Business Administration. The ONO assists small businesses with issues
related to federal regulations. If you are a small business with a comment or complaint about the regulatory
enforcement, you may contact the ONO at www.ombudsman.sba.gov or phone 202-205-2417 or fax 202-481-

Sincerely,

Director

NSC/SAT/EX0587
-----------------------

My question is why they considered the tax statements etc only for year 2011 when I worked only for one month. My employer is planning to release the P&L statements hoping they would add to 2012. He also sais that he had given bank statements for 2012 but it seems they were not even looked at. What other documents can be added so that they would add to the columns E and F of year 2012 row?

Old 11-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Table Image

Here is an image of the table above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (19.0 KB, 24 views)

Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts

you can re apply for 140 with out PERM ..
your attorney will know about it ..
i guess it is 4 th section of 140 application

Old 11-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute kiran_pathuri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4n3x4s View Post
Here is the reply I have got from USCIS:

---------------------

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521

U.S. Citizenship
and Immigration
Services

Nov 06 2012
Refer to File Number:
LIN

Dear Sir or Madam:

Case Type: I-140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Beneficiary:

DECISION

This petition filed on October 15, 2012 seeks to classify the beneficiary as an employment based immigrant
under section 203(b)(2) of the Immigration and Nationality act, as amended.

Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 204.5(g)(2) states:

Any petition filed by or for an employment-based immigrant which requires an offer of employment
must be accompanied by evidence that the prospective United States employer has the ability to pay the
proffered wage. The petitioner must demonstrate this ability at the time the priority date is established
and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful permanent residence. Evidence of this ability shall be
either in the form of copies of annual reports, federal tax returns, or audited financial statements. In a
case where the prospective United States employer employs 100 or more workers, the director may
accept a statement from a financial officer of the organization which establishes the prospective
employers ability to pay the proffered wage. In appropriate cases, additional evidence, such as
profit/loss statements, bank account records, or personal records, may be submitted by the petitioner or
requested by the service.

The labor certificate establishes the priority date as August 01, 2012 and the proffered annual wage as $102,523.

The issue in this matter is whether the petitioner has the ability to pay the beneficiary. The following pertinent
evidence was submitted with the petition: a copy of the beneficiary's pay stub dated 09-16-2012 thru 09-30-2012
and a copy of the petitioner's Form 1120S for the year 2011.

USCIS issued a Request for Evidence on October 19, 2012 citing the ability to pay for the year 2012. The
petitioner sent its response on October 30, 2012. The contents of each request for evidence are part of the record
and will not be revealed here.

In response to the Request for Evidence the petitioner has submitted the following: a copy of the petitioner's
Form 941 for the year 2012 and copies of the beneficiary's pay stubs dated from 07-01-2012 thru 10-15-2012.

The ability to pay the offered wage may be established in one of three ways:

1. The petitioner has already been employing the beneficiary at a rate equal to or greater than the
proffered wage;

2. The petitioner's net income/adjusted gross income is equal to or greater than the proffered wage; or

3. The petitioner's net current assets (defined as current assets minus current liabilities) are equal to or
greater than the proffered wage.

The financial information contained in the record is shown below:

A B C D E F G

Year Proffered Wages Shortfall of Net Income Net Current ATP
Wage Paid Wages Assets Established

2011 $102,523 Not $102,523 $36,799 $20,673 No
Applicable

2012 $102,523 $66,609 $35,914 Not Not No
Submitted Submitted

Column D is the difference between Column B and Column C.
Column E is taken from line 21 of Form 1120S.
Column F is taken from page 2 of the audited financial statements provided.
Column G is determined by whether the amount in either Column E or F exceeds Column D.

Reliance on federal income tax returns as basis for determining a petitioner's ability to pay the proffered
annual wage is well established by judicial precedent. See Elatos Restaurant Corp v Sava, 632 F. Supp, 1049
(SDNY 1986).

Counsel contends that the petitioner is not obligated to pay the proffered wage until the beneficiary obtains
lawful permanent residency. While this may be true, the petitioner is obligated to establish that it has the
ability to pay the proffered wage from the priority date and continuing until the beneficiary obtains lawful
permanent residency. See 8 CFR 204.5(g)(2). In this case, the petitioner has not established that it paid the
beneficiary the proffered wage, nor that it could pay the beneficiary from its taxable income or its net current
assets.

Therefore, the evidence does not establish that the petitioner had the ability to pay the proffered wage at the time the priority date was established and continuing to the present.

The burden of proof in these proceedings rests solely with the petitioner. Section 291 of the Act, 8 U.S.C. 1361.
The petitioner has not sustained the burden.

In view of the above, the petition is denied.

You may appeal this decision to the Administrative Appeals Office. In the alternative, you may file a motion to reopen or reconsider with this Service Center. Your appeal or motion to reopen or reconsider must be filed on
Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion within 30 days of the date of this notice (33 days if this notice is
received by mail). You must mail your Form I-290B, along with the appropriate filing fee and other
documentation in support of the appeal or motion, to the correct address. Do not mail your completed Form I-
290B directly to the Administrative Appeals Office or to this Service Center.

To obtain the filing locations, the required filing fee amount, and more information about the Form I-290B filing
requirements, please refer to the USCIS website at http://www.uscis.gov/forms.You may also contact the
National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 800-375-5283.

This decision does not prevent you from filing any petition or application in the future.

The Small Business Regulatory Enforcement and Fairness Act established the Office of the National
Ombudsman (ONO) at the Small Business Administration. The ONO assists small businesses with issues
related to federal regulations. If you are a small business with a comment or complaint about the regulatory
enforcement, you may contact the ONO at www.ombudsman.sba.gov or phone 202-205-2417 or fax 202-481-

Sincerely,

Director

NSC/SAT/EX0587
-----------------------

My question is why they considered the tax statements etc only for year 2011 when I worked only for one month. My employer is planning to release the P&L statements hoping they would add to 2012. He also sais that he had given bank statements for 2012 but it seems they were not even looked at. What other documents can be added so that they would add to the columns E and F of year 2012 row?

The RFE response clearly says that your employer has not provided enough proof of his ability to pay your salary once you got green card. That is why it is denied, not because your current pay is less than prevailign wages. The denial also clearly mentions that it is possible for you get less salary than what you will get once you get your GC, but your emplyoer must show that he can pay that. Has your employer submitted his audited financial statements and other details to prove that he is in good shape financially to pay you the salary.

We also got similar RFE for my 140 and I am also getting less salary now than what was mentioned in prevailing wages. But my employer responded with his financial statements etc. not with my salary slips.

Hope this helps....

Old 11-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiran_pathuri View Post
The RFE response clearly says that your employer has not provided enough proof of his ability to pay your salary once you got green card. That is why it is denied, not because your current pay is less than prevailign wages. The denial also clearly mentions that it is possible for you get less salary than what you will get once you get your GC, but your emplyoer must show that he can pay that. Has your employer submitted his audited financial statements and other details to prove that he is in good shape financially to pay you the salary.

We also got similar RFE for my 140 and I am also getting less salary now than what was mentioned in prevailing wages. But my employer responded with his financial statements etc. not with my salary slips.

Hope this helps....
My employer provided his tax returns for last year which show his profits.. and his bank statements. This time he is going to provide profit and loss statements for the current year quarters cause the tax statement for this year is not yet made. How else do you establish the ability to pay in this year? The USCIS specifically asked for my previous pay slips which is why we provided them.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stores-with-ugg-boots is on a distinguished road
Default Shu ground UGG Sienna Miller Boots 5816 an iciness

Leaf Wei surprise pole, temporarily and unexpectedly forgot to open fire, is just that the ground of Leng Leng looking at two <a multilinks-noscroll="true" href="http://www.uggsoutletz.com/38-ugg-sandra-boots-5449" title="">Ugg Sandra Boots 5449</a> brotherses, just they lay down of the sandy beach is already an one blood stain, the facial expression benefit of the Mo i the pallor was like paper.
The Mo Ye Mou only and tightly stares at own younger brother and considers the emotion in the his eyes, but see sink cold and firm, he forbids him to open fire to leaf Wei.
Mo Ye not from must think of last night, he listens to the i that the Louis Si say that the Mo i made track for leaf Wei, however his whole body is distress to come back, ask him on coming in small Mo why Be getting more swollen?Vegetable come apathetic of the Mo Ye is seeing a document, unexpectedly surprised get the document scatter 1 ground, he almost a head of planted a bed.
But let him such of person, would be leaf Wei, the Mo Ye thoughts of here, the murderous look Tu rises, and the female voice of Shu ground <a multilinks-noscroll="true" href="http://www.uggsoutletz.com/39-ugg-sienna-miller-boots-5816" title="">UGG Sienna Miller Boots 5816</a> an iciness puts into uncanny atmosphere of this one.
"Let go of your gun!"
The voice of 11 icinesses njhbmnhtfbvchgfv once pares off this one waters, two air conditioner regiments collided mutually, and breeze snow fills the air.
Two handle knob guns point at mutually, leaf Wei is also fast to lift Mou, the silver gun keeps a Mo Ye and slowly backs 11 nearby, shoulder to shoulder but sign.
The situation in a twinkling converses, Mo Ye apathetically the Mi rise eyes, the energy of Mo i almost consumed to the utmost, the body coldly hangs on him and lose blood excessive, his in the moment have already started Huan spreading.
But leaf Wei just discarded right hand, the fighting strength of left hand still the young tiger is fierce, Mo my elder brother younger brother very obviously at rob difficult escape.
The Mo i purple Mou keeps seeing leaf Wei, leaf the Wei Mou light immobility is killing and don't kill an on the prowl, can not tell what emotion, this 2 people are deathless, the some other day dies of probably is them
Text 311
Time is to hold still, the blood of Mo i more flows more many, dye wet blouse, the Mo Ye skill Lan lives the waist of Mo i and supports his bodies all, the apathetic face seldom has one silk tender feeling, "small i , support!"
The leaf Wei noodles has no facial expression, the flounder is opening fire and puts the person's, the Mo Ye isn't likely to place Mo i regardless of, this is the opportune moment that killed best their brothers, missed, any further return not.
But Mo i
Leaf Wei looking at that beautiful purple Mou, because losing blood is excessive, the face of Mo i is scary pale, has no a little blood-red color, on the body that the strange and changeful breathing have no, only have the spirit of one hospice.
Her at heart <a multilinks-noscroll="true" href="http://www.uggsoutletz.com/37-ugg-roxy-tall-boots-5818" title="">UGG Roxy Tall Boots 5818</a> is one Zhi, the Mo i perhaps didn't go.
Being malicious is cruel, trail is also dead, rather she sends them one gun now, breakfast of the dead also set free.
Finger, tiny button up.
Brain the inside but flash across Mo i roar loud to forbid to open fire, toward the appearance that she rushes toward, leaf Wei breathes one Zhi, this hand cannot button up so also.
The step of Mo Ye moved, he could not off with them for a long time, otherwise the Mo i is certain to die, his step just on moving, 11 wrists also moved, the Shu ground bursts was a , a head of of Mo i plants on the ground.
Gao Da Dun's body lies on the sandy beach quietly and move also motionless.
Leaf Wei breathes, the Mo Ye in a twinkling threw a gun, a start to embrace him, "small i , small i"
Have no reaction.
That sandy beach, one demon difference of red.
11 button up a trigger, this is the good opportunity to make moves, the Mo Ye even threw guns, don't kill him at the moment, that too silly.
Leaf Wei raises to block bottom, slowly shakes head.
11 pick eyebrow, "Wei Wei?"
"You walk, can have no next time so lucky."The leaf Wei cruelty says.
The Mo Ye Mi eye swept leaf Wei's one eye, one word one word iciness spouted, "my younger brother has what, your decuple returns."
Voice cold go to pole.
Attend to not ascend 11 and leaf Wei's gun muzzle still toward him, the Mo Ye is fast to start to embrace Mo of i , in a hurry ascended the car of Mo i , leave no track but go to, bring about one on the sandy beach regiment white sand, the fan received view.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pandorabeads is infamous around these parts
Default his/her own UGG Classic Cardy Boots 5819 real

By this time Chen Mu just discovers, originally mourns the foot of the sum gold Jing tiger to contain the slab of stone in a cake of yellow, but mourns the tiger feet of the sum gold Jing tiger to then clap on that slab of stone in yellow, however, that slab of stone in yellow seems to have strong tie strength will mourn the sum gold Jing tiger tightly lock at slab of stone up.
So, after herding closes to, herds a sword to again split to chop down but descend, the sword spirit faces empty, numerous ray of lights constantly twinkle.And crazy sand already through can not stand one sword of the bhjgjkuykjfyu herding of, mourn the sum gold Jing tiger be forced by the sword spirit to back 100 meters to may may stop down just, and the yellow slab of stone of foot suddenly also without the strength of that tie.
And the herding will mourn the sum gold Jing tiger to force to stay back, the crazy sand of surroundings also disappeared, the guts also disappeared, the blockader of diaphragm also disappeared, and surroundings 56 in all have closely of the fierce tiger in a head of head white, after also disappearing, guts' woman without pubic hair after seeming to eat a drug, all bodies at least lost 1 turn.
Chen Mu shouts at top of voice:"Is small to receive, kill!!!!Woman without pubic hair skin at least has ten many two silvers, you see to have several pieces here."
"BE, teacher!"Lin Meng hears the roars of the herding of and also discover the disappearance of diaphragm and pull out the lance in the hand, 7 steps, and this being just a kind of step that the martial wood wins isn't Chen Mu to step seven stars of to tread formely.However, Lin Meng still saw an eye mourn the sum gold Jing tiger and tell the truth, Lin Meng also knows his/her own <a multilinks-noscroll="true" href="http://www.uggsoutletz.com/20-ugg-classic-cardy-boots-5819" title="">UGG Classic Cardy Boots 5819</a> real strenght isn't enough, but, the segment is green give her request is to want the tiger skin that will mourn the sum gold Jing tiger to loot to return to.But now, the strength that mourns the sum gold Jing tiger is really too strong, omnipotent teacher Chen Mu all resists with it in the oneself's eyes so long, and still suffered from not light internal injury.So, Lin Meng's complexion or have some pallor.
"Do not give me the Leng, this mourns a sum tiger Lao Tze to stay for you and let you pick skin!"Chen Mu is long to smile a , the treasure machine in the hand flies sword, on turning over, surroundings of the sword shadow again twinkle, a the way sword shadow constantly tie up to round at Chen Mu on all sides, the sword shadow dances in the wind and suspends, once Chen Mu's lance flick, the treasure machine in the hand flies sword to send out a ray of light, the shining glory in a twinkling hurtles a sword form Gang spirit to rush at to go, surroundings of a the way sword shadow also comply with the surrounding before hurtling.
Mourn the sum gold Jing tiger to shout at top of voice:"Humble mankind, even if have no crazy sand strategies me to also put together with you."The big is 1, mourn the autonym dollar of the sum gold Jing tiger the Dan was vomited out by it, the dollar Dan in white sent forth one in fine threads breathing.After mourning the sum gold Jing tiger exhalation dollar a Dan, the dollar Dan again sends forth the sword of together strong light pillar and herding to copy another time to pound at at together.
The sword annoys a dollar Dan to collide with, and last time on touching similar, the sword annoys and dollar the Dan collide with a jet of gas wave scroll on all sides way.However, this jet of gas wave is only a small part.
And say, Lin Meng's this place, Lin Meng also wielded lance to hurtle into woman without pubic hairs.The sword light didn't let <a multilinks-noscroll="true" href="http://www.uggsoutletz.com/21-ugg-bailey-button-5809" title="">UGG Bailey Button 5809</a> out unclearly, but the sword sword incises to open, the blood falls thick and fasts, the roar voice of woman without pubic hair vibrates on all sides, while the wood receive of the lance also row, a way sword simply letting out a sword all only start to take together blood-red color trace each time, the blood spreads, surroundings of lawn up be all dyed by the blood red, and Lin Meng Shen's full-length gown is also blood-red to flow out to.
Each sword that the wood receives is all quasi- correct since the belly of woman without pubic hair incised to open, probably had an error margin before severals, <a multilinks-noscroll="true" href="http://www.uggsoutletz.com/19-ugg-chrystie-boots-5512" title="">UGG Chrystie Boots 5512</a> but, since the middle opened, the bellies of a head of woman without pubic hair are all cut open with the lance by Chen Mu each time, another time send out'Chi Chi' of voice, don't say, the Lin Meng parents is also absolute being soldier's sharp weapon for the weapon that he/she leaves, the blood doesn't stay on sword.The sword body in silver gray breaks to continuously and continuously gleam ray of light, the blood also constantly falls from the sword body at ground up.
Led more than ten minutes, fought to also get to white-knuckle circumstance under, the wood received to carry on massacre to those woman without pubic hairs, Lin Meng in nowadays at least also had the strength of inborn state and built a radicle to expect, although is to may may get into to build a radicle to expect, but, fix a quality and amount basic dissimilarity of world vitality that absorbs, and after these tigers Zai the sons that mourn the sum gold Jing tiger don't have the absorptions of guts, the strength consumedly reduces, although also still be fierce to a monster, but the beast is after all a beast, as long as the beast that didn't fix into gold Dan or fix into a cyclone, all of intelligence quotients aren't high, they basically have no way orientation this kind of lowering of strength.