Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Ability to pay issues and other 140 RFEs etc. (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum82-ability-to-pay-issues-and-other-140-rfes-etc/)
-   -   Ability to Pay: all questions and discussions (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum82-ability-to-pay-issues-and-other-140-rfes-etc/4381-ability-to-pay-all-questions-and-discussions.html)

Law Loving Alien 03-12-2007 10:11 PM

Urgent: I140 RFE response Questions

Hello All,

How long does it take for decision after NSC has recieved I140 RFE response. My RFE was for my Employer Ability to pay i.e tax and bank documents etc.
Please see my details in the signature.

Is it worthwhile to convert my I140 to PP ? Will this expediete the whole process ? My I-140/I-485 are already current and NSC processing date mentions that they are already processing cases filed after me....

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly apprcieted.

Thanks,
Law Love Alien
Labor approved: March 2006
I-140/I-485/EAD Reciept Date: June 23, 2006 ( Filled Concurently in EB2)
I-140 : LUD on June 27, 2006, Aug 12, 2006
I-140 RFE issued on: Dec 18, 2006
I-140 RFE recieved by USCIS on: March 8, 2007
Fingerprinting Code 3 done: July 20, 2006
EAD approved: July 27, 2006 ( card recieved on July 31, 2006)
AP I-131: Reciept Date: Sep 22, 2006, LUD on Sep 27, 2006, AD Dec 11, 2006
I-485: LUD on June 27, 2006, July 20, 2006, July 21, 2006
Processing Center: Nebraska

sts_seeker 03-16-2007 02:58 PM

Help Urgent! I140 Rfe ability to pay

Hi all,
I got a RFE for Ability to pay for My I140(EB-3, PD-Ap2003) from USCIS. After consultation I was suggested that I needed an expert opinion letter from an Independent CPA telling that company can pay me the salary stated in the ALC. Now I need a CPA who can analyze the financials of the company and a lawyer who can write the letter to defend this case. I was wondering if anyone here can provide the service for CPA analyzation or sample letter on how to address this issue.
Thanks
sts_seeker

canleo98 03-16-2007 04:41 PM

I am also in same situation and looking for some help....

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts_seeker
Hi all,
I got a RFE for Ability to pay for My I140(EB-3, PD-Ap2003) from USCIS. After consultation I was suggested that I needed an expert opinion letter from an Independent CPA telling that company can pay me the salary stated in the ALC. Now I need a CPA who can analyze the financials of the company and a lawyer who can write the letter to defend this case. I was wondering if anyone here can provide the service for CPA analyzation or sample letter on how to address this issue.
Thanks
sts_seeker

GC_SUCK 03-16-2007 05:06 PM

Guys,

Don't make me scream. I am about to file my I-140 next week. And your posts are making me very nervous.

Please tell me there is reason you got this kind of RFE?

don_don 03-16-2007 05:13 PM

Best bet

Best bet is to provide them with Company tax returns of the most recent year and send them pay stubs...these are the required docs to prove ability to pay,my lawyer used these and was successful

kakarla 03-16-2007 11:09 PM

Ability to Pay issues

Hello,
I have used the below thread when I was in the same situation as yours. Hope this helps.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/...d.php?t=137088

Regards,
kakarla.

sts_seeker 03-19-2007 02:38 PM

Sample letter of CPA stating company has ability to Pay

Hi All,
Would you guys are willing to share any sample letters that you have used to reply for your I140 Rfe from CPA stating that Company has ability to pay. I am not sure what are the contents it should have ?
Also does anyone know who can provide this kind of service?

Thanks

toprasad 03-19-2007 03:14 PM

Accountant and Immigration exp

I had posted the same thing for your question on immigration portal too.
My personal experience, united nations in immigration portal is your best choice.
He deals with such cases on a regular basis and has helped me too.

If you want to talk about my experience, please send me a private email.

Jaime 03-20-2007 03:50 PM

Prevailing Wage Blues

I doubt anyone has been through my situation because most of you are high or higher-paid IT professionals. In my case, my company's immigration attorneys have been requesting the prevailing wage over and over for more than a year noiw (in order to get me started with PERM) but the prevailing wage always comes back way higher than what I am getting paid! Evidently, I am severely underpaid, and there is no light at the end of my tunnel unless my company matches the prevailing wage, which I doubt they will do. I used to laugh at those that called H1B the "modern day slavery", but now I am not laughing anymore. Has anyone at all been through this ordeal and can at least share a shoulder to cry on? Thanks guys

logiclife 03-20-2007 03:55 PM

Leave Leave Leave

You have to be aggressive and presistent to get a new job where you get better pay that is above the prevailing wage.

Secondly, if you are being paid lower than prevailing wage right now in H1B, your company is breaking the law and you could be in trouble too.

You need to get out before this thing turns into a nightmare and put your resumes out there on monster, dice etc...and GET THE HELL OUT. The job market is good right now and this is the best time to look for jobs that you can

1. Stay there for 5-6 years while you GC is processed.
2. Has decent pay, well above the prevailing wages.

Do IT NOW before the housing led recession slows the economy down again and job switch becomes difficult. What are you waiting for?

chanduv23 03-20-2007 04:09 PM

Well, I know for sure, that your prevailing wage for H1b is different for prevailing wage for GC. GC is for future employment and ur current wage won't affect your GC.

It depends on your employer, if your attorney comes back with a "wage" for the job, it is upto your employer to agree to pay that wage "after you get your GC". As GC is many years down the lane, you can convince your employer that wage has nothing to do with your wage now.

If your employer agrees to this condition go ahead with GC filing, say you earn 60K and GC pay is 85K, just go ahead and file GC.

Once your 140 is approved, you may consider change in employment with PD portability, or once you apply for 485 and it takes more than 180 days, you can switch using AC21 for a better pay.

logiclife 03-20-2007 04:12 PM

Probably

Probably his employer is finding excuses not to file his GC and like his employees on H1B.

Dude, whatever it is, get out of that hole if you cant get GC filed.

1. Line up another job.
2. Go there or else, tell your employer, that "Find a way to file my GC, otherwise HASTALA VISTA baybee...".
3. Choose your option.

Jaime 03-20-2007 04:14 PM

Hey guys, thanks for the replies and the good advice, which helps a lot. It's true that prevailing wage for H1b and CG are different, so I don't think my employer is breaking the law...at least not yet. (Logiclife, what do you think? Wouldn't the attorney had told them that they are breaking the law?) It's just a hard reality check to realize that all the "we care about our employees" is just a smoke screen.

chanduv23 03-20-2007 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logiclife
Probably his employer is finding excuses not to file his GC and like his employees on H1B.

Dude, whatever it is, get out of that hole if you cant get GC filed.

1. Line up another job.
2. Go there or else, tell your employer, that "Find a way to file my GC, otherwise HASTALA VISTA baybee...".
3. Choose your option.

I was in similar situation. My previous company was merged into a new company, and I got screwed big time on wage issues.
Yeah, I learnt everything the hard way.

But for people out there, if you have a choice, utilize it. Don't give into exploitation

chanduv23 03-20-2007 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaime
Hey guys, thanks for the replies and the good advice, which helps a lot. It's true that prevailing wage for H1b and CG are different, so I don't think my employer is breaking the law...at least not yet. (Logiclife, what do you think? Wouldn't the attorney had told them that they are breaking the law?) It's just a hard reality check to realize that all the "we care about our employees" is just a smoke screen.

They do care about employees. They just can't handle immigration and visa issues. It is too complicated for a lot of employees. For a lot of employers, the term H1b visa or sponsership gives "jitters".

While a lot of employers look at things from their perspective, they do understand all issues that you face. It all depends on how important you are and if your absence would make a difference. If you are irreplacable, and employer thinks they must keep you at any cost, then they will do it, or you have to take care of yourself.

Jaime 03-20-2007 04:37 PM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanduv23
They do care about employees. They just can't handle immigration and visa issues. It is too complicated for a lot of employees. For a lot of employers, the term H1b visa or sponsership gives "jitters".

While a lot of employers look at things from their perspective, they do understand all issues that you face. It all depends on how important you are and if your absence would make a difference. If you are irreplacable, and employer thinks they must keep you at any cost, then they will do it, or you have to take care of yourself.

Thanks, you are right. It's like the water bucket analogy. Put your hand inside the bucket, and then take it out, and you won't see much difference in the water level. That's how expendable we are to our employers.

chanduv23 03-20-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Thanks, you are right. It's like the water bucket analogy. Put your hand inside the bucket, and then take it out, and you won't see much difference in the water level. That's how expendable we are to our employers.

A lot of people are indespensible based on employer needs and competition and skills. So you just have to find the right employer and concentrate on your skills.

Companies like MSFT and Google believe in retaining employees at any cost and taking care of employees in best possible ways. But getting into them will be competitive.

So it all depends on a lot of factors, company finances, employer attitude, bad luck, bad time, business going down, bad managers, problems in departments, co workers issuees, consulting company blues, immigration issues etc.. ................

The chances that someone goes through this situation is 100% and remember no one is "despensable" or "indespensable", it is all about how resistant you are to changes

diya 03-20-2007 06:55 PM

Ironic

Your comment reminded me of something I had penned down right after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh visit to the US. It was very depressing.
A White Collar Slave
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s visit to the White House was well reported in the media and the Presidents acknowledgement of the contributions made by the people of India- Indian American’s was most gracious. He also made a point to acknowledge the contributions made by Indian students to America’s Universities. All this is most heart-warming. However, as a legal non-permanent resident awaiting labor certification (or the ability to work) since the past 3 years I feel bound by invisible chains whose cold steel refuses to be warmed. The labor certification process is technically supposed to take 12 months.
Post 9-11, grinding to a near halt the labor certification process of permanent residency applicants is a “win-win” opportunity for the government. Get these highly skilled laborers on a short-term lease of an H1B. Pass off the bureaucracy and red tape of the INS on the process of Homeland security. The latest breakdown, the INS information technology system has been down for 6 weeks now. When asked questions about a status of the system, they donot respond
HIB visa holders make money in dollars that certainly affords them a higher income than would have been possible in their own country. I donot want to undervalue this benefit. But, the American government and citizens hugely profit from the brief stay of these H1B’s in America. H1B’s make money, 99% of which is placed in American banks, which enables banks to fund American projects of citizens and noncitizens. They buy American stock, pay into a social security system and a pension fund that the may not have access to when they themselves are seniors- after all the H1B is only for 6 years. Besides the obvious monetary contributions, they contribute culturally, linguistically and through charity to American society
While they are contributing in as many ways to the American society. Their own lives are in limbo. Continuously stressed over the next rule change in visa status that may affect them, or visiting relatives. Their able spouses unable to work due to visa restrictions. Most of them, live in clean, minimal living comforts as there is always the thought of having liquid cash as one may need to leave the country and then having expensive electronics, cars or furniture may not make any sense. For most of them it does not make sense to own a house on a 6-year work contract.
The opposing argument is that HIB visa holders are subjecting themselves to this lifestyle. After all there are no visible chains around their feet, they are free to return and contribute to the economy of their own countries. But the ”American dream” is an invisible chain currently held by INS merchants as they pull, push or decide to hold steady their white-collar slaves.

arnab221 03-20-2007 09:03 PM

I have the reply for this problem

I had the same kind of situation . I work for a Fortune 5 company . The prevailing wage some how came to $5000 more than the salary than the company pays me ( I think I am pretty competitively paid ) . Our attorney team told me that this is nothing to worry about . The wage difference actually matters when your I-485 is filed and about to be approved . So you could actually go ahead and file the labor and get the I140 approved and wait for your wage to rise to the levels ( you will have to wait anyhow for a few years ).So if I have to wait for like 3 years for my GC my wage will surely rise to USD 5000 in 3 years . Also remember that the total wage is the sum Salary + Joining bonus + awards + yearly bonus . So you could add these things to give your total wage .

centaur 03-20-2007 09:13 PM

You need to find a new employer and a new sponsor. Sorry its harsh but its the best advice we can give you.

Quote:

I doubt anyone has been through my situation because most of you are high or higher-paid IT professionals. In my case, my company's immigration attorneys have been requesting the prevailing wage over and over for more than a year noiw (in order to get me started with PERM) but the prevailing wage always comes back way higher than what I am getting paid! Evidently, I am severely underpaid, and there is no light at the end of my tunnel unless my company matches the prevailing wage, which I doubt they will do. I used to laugh at those that called H1B the "modern day slavery", but now I am not laughing anymore. Has anyone at all been through this ordeal and can at least share a shoulder to cry on? Thanks guys

centaur 03-20-2007 09:16 PM

How true
Quote:

Originally Posted by diya
Your comment reminded me of something I had penned down right after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh visit to the US. It was very depressing.
A White Collar Slave
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s visit to the White House was well reported in the media and the Presidents acknowledgement of the contributions made by the people of India- Indian American’s was most gracious. He also made a point to acknowledge the contributions made by Indian students to America’s Universities. All this is most heart-warming. However, as a legal non-permanent resident awaiting labor certification (or the ability to work) since the past 3 years I feel bound by invisible chains whose cold steel refuses to be warmed. The labor certification process is technically supposed to take 12 months.
Post 9-11, grinding to a near halt the labor certification process of permanent residency applicants is a “win-win” opportunity for the government. Get these highly skilled laborers on a short-term lease of an H1B. Pass off the bureaucracy and red tape of the INS on the process of Homeland security. The latest breakdown, the INS information technology system has been down for 6 weeks now. When asked questions about a status of the system, they donot respond
HIB visa holders make money in dollars that certainly affords them a higher income than would have been possible in their own country. I donot want to undervalue this benefit. But, the American government and citizens hugely profit from the brief stay of these H1B’s in America. H1B’s make money, 99% of which is placed in American banks, which enables banks to fund American projects of citizens and noncitizens. They buy American stock, pay into a social security system and a pension fund that the may not have access to when they themselves are seniors- after all the H1B is only for 6 years. Besides the obvious monetary contributions, they contribute culturally, linguistically and through charity to American society
While they are contributing in as many ways to the American society. Their own lives are in limbo. Continuously stressed over the next rule change in visa status that may affect them, or visiting relatives. Their able spouses unable to work due to visa restrictions. Most of them, live in clean, minimal living comforts as there is always the thought of having liquid cash as one may need to leave the country and then having expensive electronics, cars or furniture may not make any sense. For most of them it does not make sense to own a house on a 6-year work contract.
The opposing argument is that HIB visa holders are subjecting themselves to this lifestyle. After all there are no visible chains around their feet, they are free to return and contribute to the economy of their own countries. But the ”American dream” is an invisible chain currently held by INS merchants as they pull, push or decide to hold steady their white-collar slaves.

sts_seeker 03-22-2007 04:32 PM

I140 RFE respond letter samples

Hi Prashad and other experts,
Would you able to share the sample letter if you used any in past or what contents it should have when replying to the RFE for I-140? Please reply or send me a private message.
Thanks
sts_seeker

canleo98 03-22-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toprasad
I had posted the same thing for your question on immigration portal too.
My personal experience, united nations in immigration portal is your best choice.
He deals with such cases on a regular basis and has helped me too.

If you want to talk about my experience, please send me a private email.

Hi Prasad,
Can you respond to my PM or can you give your email id so that I can contact you?

Thanks

Juan28210 04-19-2007 03:42 PM

Ability to Pay Issue

Hi Folks,

I hope you could share your experiences if you belong to the same situation.

I have an approved EB2 labor cert thru PERM, and I belong to ROW. I am now preparing to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

I just saw my petitioner's(S-corporation) federal tax return. Gross revenue is $700,000; Net income is $20,000 which is only a quarter of my current wage. The offered wage per my labor cert is $80,000.

Do I have a big chance of denial in the I-140 stage due to employer's inability to pay? Please advise.

Thanks!

pappu 04-19-2007 03:51 PM

long time back I had posted something on ability to pay. look into the archives. Are you currently employed with this company?what is your current wage? what is the size of the company? how long has the company been in business? what has been the income in the past few years? how much cash do they have in bank? Do they have any external funding? how well do you know the owner? How many people have filed for GC in your company?

Ability to pay is a complicated issue to be answered without knowing all the details. Remember all the data needs to be fully legal (your small time employer should not be saving taxes by using tactics that help him financially but are not right thing to do) and correct and your employer should be willing to help you with all the information. This issue is not difficult to solve. With the help of a good lawyer who knows about the intricacies of ability to pay and takes active interest in your case and a good experienced CPA you can easily overcome it.

Juan28210 04-19-2007 04:03 PM

Will search archive...

Thanks Pappu! I will try to search in the archived articles first and will just post a follow up question if I need further clarification.

pappu 04-19-2007 04:09 PM

There is also a very good thread you should view.
http://tinyurl.com/2dego7

sledge_hammer 04-19-2007 04:43 PM

I work for a small growing company that is reporting losses for the last 2-3 years, but I still got my PERM and I-140 approved based on the fact that the company's asset value is way more than my salary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan28210
Hi Folks,

I hope you could share your experiences if you belong to the same situation.

I have an approved EB2 labor cert thru PERM, and I belong to ROW. I am now preparing to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently.

I just saw my petitioner's(S-corporation) federal tax return. Gross revenue is $700,000; Net income is $20,000 which is only a quarter of my current wage. The offered wage per my labor cert is $80,000.

Do I have a big chance of denial in the I-140 stage due to employer's inability to pay? Please advise.

Thanks!

zigma 04-19-2007 04:55 PM

Net Income

Net Income is calculated after expenses (such as administrative and Salaries) have been deducted.
Net Income = Gross Income - Expenses

It is on Net income that the company pays taxes.
A company does not pay anyone from their net income. This is the profit.

Juan28210 04-19-2007 04:56 PM

Very Good Link

Thanks for your responses!

This link got very good discussions on ability to pay. May take me a couple of days to read all of them though... - http://tinyurl.com/2dego7

canleo98 04-20-2007 03:08 AM

Hi sledge_hammer,
I have sent you a PM, can you take a look.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by sledge_hammer
I work for a small growing company that is reporting losses for the last 2-3 years, but I still got my PERM and I-140 approved based on the fact that the company's asset value is way more than my salary.

bk2010 05-10-2007 12:02 AM

Ability to Pay: all questions and discussions

Hello:

The company I am working with doing business for 40 years (less than 40 employee) and as per my lawyer, financially very good. I hired the lawyer and employer directly gave him financial docs. I am only one person with H-1 in this company's history and working for 4 years. Got labor approval on PERM EB2 (MS+1) and did concurrent filing with I-140 premium processing.

I received RFE regarding company's ability to pay. We sent tax files for FY 2005 (contains oct '05 to Oct '06) for being PD of Nov '06 and W2 for 2006 which showed 6k more than offered wage. Company started paying me offered wage one week after the PD and offered wage is 3k more than prevailing wage. RFE specified to show ability to pay by showing 2006 tax return or audited financial statement by 12 weeks. Any of this will not work as tax file will be prepred on Nov '07 for FY 2006 and audited finan. stat. costs a lot of money. My company has no clue and just planning to write a letter that they will not able to provide before Nov 07 and already submitted tax file upto Oct 06 which could be enough to find the financial status. They talk to their CPA and he advised to do so.

I am really not very fimilar with all these issues. What should I do as company is not able to provide above 2 things that USCIS asked for? Can I send my paychecks even started getting paid offered wage after one week?

Appreciate you feedback. Thanks,

desi3933 06-22-2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bk2010
Hello:

The company I am working with doing business for 40 years (less than 40 employee) and as per my lawyer, financially very good. I hired the lawyer and employer directly gave him financial docs. I am only one person with H-1 in this company's history and working for 4 years. Got labor approval on PERM EB2 (MS+1) and did concurrent filing with I-140 premium processing.

I received RFE regarding company's ability to pay. We sent tax files for FY 2005 (contains oct '05 to Oct '06) for being PD of Nov '06 and W2 for 2006 which showed 6k more than offered wage. Company started paying me offered wage one week after the PD and offered wage is 3k more than prevailing wage. RFE specified to show ability to pay by showing 2006 tax return or audited financial statement by 12 weeks. Any of this will not work as tax file will be prepred on Nov '07 for FY 2006 and audited finan. stat. costs a lot of money. My company has no clue and just planning to write a letter that they will not able to provide before Nov 07 and already submitted tax file upto Oct 06 which could be enough to find the financial status. They talk to their CPA and he advised to do so.

I am really not very fimilar with all these issues. What should I do as company is not able to provide above 2 things that USCIS asked for? Can I send my paychecks even started getting paid offered wage after one week?

Appreciate you feedback. Thanks,

Is your salary higher than offered wages since PD month-wise? There could be a way out.

Not a legal advice.
------------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002

desi3933 06-22-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arnab221
I had the same kind of situation . I work for a Fortune 5 company . The prevailing wage some how came to $5000 more than the salary than the company pays me ( I think I am pretty competitively paid ) . Our attorney team told me that this is nothing to worry about . The wage difference actually matters when your I-485 is filed and about to be approved . So you could actually go ahead and file the labor and get the I140 approved and wait for your wage to rise to the levels ( you will have to wait anyhow for a few years ).So if I have to wait for like 3 years for my GC my wage will surely rise to USD 5000 in 3 years . Also remember that the total wage is the sum Salary + Joining bonus + awards + yearly bonus . So you could add these things to give your total wage .

>> The prevailing wage some how came to $5000 more than the salary than the company pays me
That is really odd. Is your I-140 approved?

Joining Bonus, Awards, and Year Bonus are NOT part of salary unless it is defined and guaranteed for every year.

Not a legal advice.
------------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002

RoseDenver 07-18-2007 02:00 PM

Hello,

I am new to IV and am just starting to read some of the blogs. I figured I could use some advice from you all since I'm at a point of giving up hopes. I am on H-1B visa through my employment at a university (as a Professional Research Assistant), but working at a non-profit organization (NPO) who funds a research project between the two entities. My H visa is reaching its max of 6 years in Jul 2008. The NPO would like to keep me beyond that and I've told them about the PR petition. THe problem is my position will be based on funding availability, in which they could guarantee employment until Mar 2008, and are working towards raising more funding beyond that period. Is the NPO still able to file a PR petition for me? What about the "ability to pay" which they use to hold back on pursuing the petition?

Thank you all for your inputs.

sxk 07-18-2007 07:47 PM

140 RFE and 485 filing

My company got an RFE for ability to pay from USCIS. we are responding back with my companies 2006 tax returns and w-2 which shows more than proffered wage determined by Dept of Labor during PERM. I hope this should be fine and I will get a favorable response.

My concern is whether I should apply for 485 or should I wait till 140 approval to apply for 485.

please advice

tampacoolie 07-21-2007 10:07 AM

Same A2P issue

Quote:

Originally Posted by sxk
My company got an RFE for ability to pay from USCIS. we are responding back with my companies 2006 tax returns and w-2 which shows more than proffered wage determined by Dept of Labor during PERM. I hope this should be fine and I will get a favorable response.

My concern is whether I should apply for 485 or should I wait till 140 approval to apply for 485.

please advice

I also got an I-140 REF on A2P. USCIS requested my company's 2006 Tax Return, my 2006 W2 and 3 latest pay stubs. I am still waiting for my employer's tax return, However I am going to apply I485.

gcwait2007 07-23-2007 01:16 AM

I work for a medium sized (employing about 500 employees in USA, another 2000 ouside USA), public (New York Stock Exchange) listed, business technology consulting company, which has been making losses for last 3 years. My I-140 was filed last month. Do I have to start worrying?

WeShallOvercome 07-23-2007 07:57 PM

You WILL BE fine !

Quote:

Originally Posted by sxk

please advice

ps57002 07-26-2007 01:35 PM

I guess I feel more and more hopeless by each second/minute

My PERM application (5/28/07 PD) stuck at Atlanta
In meantime I asked my lawyer what my employer would need to get for me (my employer has been a major pain and slow beyond words...took years to get PERm going...i'm seriously just done/depressed with so much). My lawyer said they would need to provide 2006 tax docs and sign bunch of papers etc.

Checked with employer...it's an average work place...must have 100 employees i think....and i'm told by HR (this woman in charge seriously has some stuff against me...i don't know) that they don't have 2006 returns, just 2005...come on a legal place like them has to have filed 2006 return.... but this is what i'm told..

I guess what's the point...without those docs, which i assume are initial evidence, i have no hope....

me...really sad....