Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > RFEs and specific queries
Click to log in with Facebook
RFEs and specific queries RFEs and specific queries during Labor certification stage.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prakashivb is on a distinguished road
Default My Name is updated status for I-485 in USCIS website

I need some advise from you all. I submitted RFE for I-485 on 16th September and on 17th the USCIS website had this update
On September 17, 2015, we updated your name for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status,
UnQuote

The status hasn't changed after that and I haven't received anything in the mail for fingerprints etc. The RFE was for Medicals and EVL. What does this status mean? Is there something I should be doing or just wait for the status to change. My priority date is April 2004 EB3. Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prakashivb is on a distinguished road
Default My Name is updated status for I-485 in USCIS website

My lawyer finally responded and it was for G-28 that they submitted along with RFE. I don't have to do anything but wait for USCIS decision.

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote