Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
geesee is a glorious beacon of light geesee is a glorious beacon of light geesee is a glorious beacon of light geesee is a glorious beacon of light geesee is a glorious beacon of light
Default RSS feed for ImmigrationVoice

RSS as explained in Wikipedia -

RSS (which, in its most recent format, stands for "Really Simple Syndication") is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts. An RSS document, which is called a "feed", "web feed", or "channel", contains either a summary of content from an associated web site or the full text. RSS makes it possible for people to keep up with their favorite web sites in an automated manner that's easier than checking them manually.

RSS is very useful to keep track of various threads. I was wondering if IV core has any plans of setting up RSS feed for this site? Of course, not a high priority item since we have other bigger fishes to fry. But would be nice and useful to subscribe to IV RSS webfeed. That will reduce IV server traffic as well.

There are plenty of RSS readers available on net. I use Google Reader or Aikido News Reader.

If anyone wants to get a feel of how RSS feed works, goto Google Reader and try subscribing to - http://forums.slickdeals.net/externa...=50&fulldesc=1

This will keep you on top of all the hot deals and freebies. Save money and contribute to IV
I-485 ND 18-Sep-2007
I-485 Soft LUD 31-Mar-2009
I-485 RFERR 18-Aug-2015
GC Approved!! 1-Sep-2015

Contribution - $225 till date
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute

hi geesee,

I just sent a PM. Please check it...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote