Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Admin Fix Campaign: IF YOU CANNOT EVEN DO THIS

All you need is a paper, envelope and stamp

Does not involve money or time or issues with employer or whatever. If you are not motivated to even do this to help yourself

(1) You are unmotivated
(2) You are cruel
(3) You are lazy
(4) You have serious problems
(5) You have attitude
(6) You are an utter waste to humanity

Old 01-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Can you please PM me your phone number and best time to reach you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by champak2000 View Post
HI there !

I got my GC a month ago but I still keep on coming to this site and try to help out people. I dont have money as I am paying too much of medicals on my family (Health issues), but one thing for sure, I can use my "BIG" contacts and get a very effective channel to make our voices heard on the top. I work in an environment where everything is done for the "Uncle" and interface those big shots...

Let me know

Thanks

Old 01-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough
Default This is not good.

I dont think this is a good idea to pull the crowd to participate in this campaign. It looks rude. The best way should be explaining to some one if they dont want to partcipate and make them participate. This may force the members to move away from our group. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
All you need is a paper, envelope and stamp

Does not involve money or time or issues with employer or whatever. If you are not motivated to even do this to help yourself

(1) You are unmotivated
(2) You are cruel
(3) You are lazy
(4) You have serious problems
(5) You have attitude
(6) You are an utter waste to humanity
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinive View Post
I dont think this is a good idea to pull the crowd to participate in this campaign. It looks rude. The best way should be explaining to some one if they dont want to partcipate and make them participate. This may force the members to move away from our group. Just a thought.
Can you help?

Please post a detailed message on what you have done till now and how you have helped and how you can help.

Can you step up and help. Can you take the lead?

Please do it now.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough
Default calm down

Calm down my friend. Just I gave my thoughts... By posting thousands of thread doesnt mean nothing... I have done to my capacity to this community.. No need to list down here... Just I gave my thoughts... if you dont agree it just leave it and move on.. Be a leader...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
Can you help?

Please post a detailed message on what you have done till now and how you have helped and how you can help.

Can you step up and help. Can you take the lead?

Please do it now.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinive View Post
Calm down my friend. Just I gave my thoughts... By posting thousands of thread doesnt mean nothing... I have done to my capacity to this community.. No need to list down here... Just I gave my thoughts... if you dont agree it just leave it and move on.. Be a leader...

Please elaborate on what u have done to the community. Everyone here would be interested to know and you can be an inspiration to many people here.

You can shine like a star that guides people through the darkness