Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Admin Fix - TIME TO ACT AND NOT NEGLECT DUE TO LAZINESS

We need everyone in the community to step up and cooperate in this effort. For the next 3 weeks, please concentrate on this effort.

Our careers and our future is in our hands and we cannot allow things to slip away. We must use every opportunity we have to.

Please pledge on this thread that you are actively pursing this campaign

Old 02-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bump

^^^^^^^^^^

Old 02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
hate_me is just really nice hate_me is just really nice hate_me is just really nice hate_me is just really nice
Thumbs down Stop wasting resources

None of your threads make sense, and you open thousands of them, stop wasting IV's resources and money. It's obvious that you are trying to impress Core members and want to become moderator or admin, stop wasting money which people donate for usefull cause, you always drive away people rather than motivating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
We need everyone in the community to step up and cooperate in this effort. For the next 3 weeks, please concentrate on this effort.

Our careers and our future is in our hands and we cannot allow things to slip away. We must use every opportunity we have to.

Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
Venezuela
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Compare
andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of
Default Stop wasting resources(cont.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate_me View Post
None of your threads make sense, and you open thousands of them, stop wasting IV's resources and money. It's obvious that you are trying to impress Core members and want to become moderator or admin, stop wasting money which people donate for usefull cause, you always drive away people rather than motivating.
I agree with you. He opens thousands of threads for the same thing.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/27/2007
Compare
sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough
Default This seems to be a good news.

02/07/2008: USCIS Revised National Security Adjudication and Reporting Requirements Memorandum of 02/04/2008

On February 4, 2008, Michael Aytes, Director of Domestic Operations of the USCIS issued an interoffice memorandum to give a revised guidance for USCIS field offices' adjudication of I-485, I-601, I-687, and I-698 as related to the pending FBI name checks. According to the revised guidance, where the application is approvable and the FBI name check request has been pending for more than 180 days, the adjudicator "shall" approve the I-485, I-601, I-687, I-698 applications and proceed with card issuance. However, the approved applications shall be held at the adjudicating office, and the USCIS will determine if rescission or removal proceedings are appropriate and warrantged if derogatory or adverse information is received from the FBI after the application is approved. For the full text, please visit Immigration Bulletin site[http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Mocanu.Aytes.pdf]
We do not know the exact impact of this policy change on the I-485 processing backlog and on the future Visa Bulletin changes. Without doubt, this decision may bring about a positive result in the processing times but negative impact on the picture of future regrogression of visa numbers as more numbers of earlier priority dates will be taken out in an increased number.
Caveat: This revised guidance does not apply to the N-400 Naturalization proceeding which will continue to require the FBI name-check clearance first before it can be adjudicated.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

Old 02-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile give me a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy garcia View Post
If you think it is a waste of resource, stay away from the thread.
but it seems to me like, u have enough time to read the thread and leave your comments here.

If you dont like it then dont leave messages.
People like you who have nothing to talk about except criticizing ppl and this have lead our community down and it shows all the negative energy around our community.

Chandu is a very very motivated person and if you are me, you wont even think about posting ur negative messages here in this thread.

So, think before u post. dont try to belittle anyone's effort.

We appreciate all your efforts and are really thankful to what you guys have done for the community.

GO IV GO. TOGTHER WE CAN.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

If you and others were doing enough for the campaign, we probably wouldn't need so many threads to get the message out. But we haven't got the required response, which means a louder message is needed.

Quote:

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 02-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:

While I am in full praise of your knowledge in the immigration process and you are very good at interpreting the stuff and help people - you do contribute towards a lot of spreading negative energy. We have seen you discouraging people a lot during the rally when we were mobilizing people for the rally.

Whatever IV is doing is for people like you and me - if you have valid concerns do please let people know about what your concerns are.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
Venezuela
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Compare
andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of

Quote:
While I am in full praise of your knowledge in the immigration process and you are very good at interpreting the stuff and help people - you do contribute towards a lot of spreading negative energy. We have seen you discouraging people a lot during the rally when we were mobilizing people for the rally.

Whatever IV is doing is for people like you and me - if you have valid concerns do please let people know about what your concerns are.

What is this?
We have seen you discouraging people a lot during the rally when we were mobilizing people for the rally.

Whatever IV is doing is for people like you and me.
I already got my GC last month.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute walking_dude has a reputation beyond repute

This explains your disinterest in the success of the Admin fixes campaign. If you hadn't got a GC, you'd be opening a few threads here too

Quote:

Old 02-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Default congrats.

Quote:
What is this?
We have seen you discouraging people a lot during the rally when we were mobilizing people for the rally.

Congrats for getting your GC.
Getting GC does not mean you can undermine anyone's efforts.

i will say it again, take your GC to whereever u want to take, but stop posting negative messages against a very motivated member.

I hope you get it.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
Venezuela
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilmahajan View Post
Congrats for getting your GC.
Getting GC does not mean you can undermine anyone's efforts.

i will say it again, take your GC to whereever u want to take, but stop posting negative messages against a very motivated member.

I hope you get it.
I am scared of your power.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:
What is this?

andy_garcia congratulations on your GC - I am sure you will now help IV more. I know you were poking fun - playing around when you made those negative comments - now come on and get serious, please help us too

Old 02-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute grupak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good job

Quote:

Keep motivating others chanduv23!

Old 02-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
Venezuela
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Compare

Quote:
andy_garcia congratulations on your GC - I am sure you will now help IV more. I know you were poking fun - playing around when you made those negative comments - now come on and get serious, please help us too
Thanks chanduv23.

You guys are really motivated and sometimes get too involved, you need to relax a little.
In the meantime let me tell you that I have a very special attitude toward you guys. Just because I just tell the facts the way they are make people get offended.
I did not write any immigration laws, otherwise I would have had my GC 30 years ago. Yes, I came to study here in 1976 believe or not.