Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 09:28 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/22/2012
Compare
ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute ghost has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fight for yourselves

Here is how you are being perceived in this country (full article link below):

"The process of converting an H-1B immigrant to a permanent visa resident is a long, expensive, tortured process. know of cases that took longer than seven years. My companies liked this arrangement, because it made the workers into long-term indentured servants, who lacked the freedom to quit and work anywhere else, neither could they complain about anything unless they wanted the companies to pull their sponsorship of them"

NumbersUSA Member has first-hand experience with H-1B visa fraud | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

There are a lot of high-powered organizations lobbying/advocating in Washington to ensure that there are more temporary workers - because it is in their benefit. No one emphasizes on green card backlogs!

Immigration Voice is the only organization fighting exclusively for reducing green card backlogs and providing you the much needed flexibility to change jobs, get your green card, allow your spouse work, etc.!

Think about the situation and join the fight - participate in IV Advocacy for your benefit!
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:01 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

There is an error in the article.
It does not say that H1B workers lack any courage and will power to stand up for themselves. They lack unity, are narrow minded and cannot work together. Their high education works in their disadvantage because they use to fight within themselves. As long as they cannot stand up and support their own cause, it is good news for anti-immigrant organizations.
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Closed Thread