Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 04:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
barbaracurtis has a spectacular aura about barbaracurtis has a spectacular aura about barbaracurtis has a spectacular aura about
Default Are class action suits going overboard now?

I have to say, I've been getting a lot of notices lately telling me how happy I should be to be involved in a class action suit against so and so for such and such.

The latest one, today in fact, was from a scummy lawyer in Florida who is suing "on my behalf" valvoline instant oil changes for their "enviornmental service fees". He is claiming 250,000.00 for "us" and 1,044,000.00 for himself/his firm.

Oh, and the 250,000.00 is shared by everyone who's gotten an oil change in the last year or 2 via a $5.00 off coupon.

So, I get a 5 dollar coupon, he gets 1.04 million dollars.

Now I see bayer is being sued, again, on my behalf, over some alleged price fixing on rubber chemicals, making prices of rubber items go up. Lawyers are seeking 4.2 million, 1/3 of which goes to them with an additional "service fee" of 1,500.00 per person they're representing. On top of that, you don't have to do anything to be represented, but you DO have to request NOT to be.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.

But, if you dont belong here, I would request you to close your account

Closed Thread