Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Hold On

My dear friends,

I appreciate all your input and concerns, but this not about H1b candidates taking jobs way from Americans and then their homes.

Lets keep our facts straight as an arrow, the EB community members have jobs, they are in process of getting a green card. The only obstacle is the long wait for a green card, that is stopping people from buying homes we are not taking away the jobs, we already have jobs. We need green card so we can be assured and buy homes.

Also people who have bought homes on H1b, Li visas, we know most of them are scared about their jobs with the current situation of the economy. Think about, lack of green card will limit them to move easily from one employer to the other, restricting their earning potential. What will happen then? People will have to apply for foreclosure and return back to India,

Recapture of visa will not only help people to buy homes and uplift the economy, but will safeguard potential foreclosures from immigrants waiting in line for a green card.

Also statistics have proved, the highest amount of small scale businesses in this country are opened by immigrants. Once the get green cards, their family members will look for opportunities to open some type of small business, that will create new jobs for other Americans.

Please don't mix H1b here, we don't want people to misunderstand us. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR WORDS AS A LOT OF AMERICANS ARE OUT OF JOBS AND HAVE BEEN FEELING HELPLESS AND EMOTIONAL, WE DONT WANT TO TARGET THEIR NEGATIVE EMOTIONS ON IV OR EB COMMUNITY.

Thank you

Last edited by kumarc123; 01-09-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kenpat can only hope to improve
Default Use Gandhis mantra Non cooperation

I think we should do something contrary to what everyone else is suggesting. I have been reading a lot of posts on here iv and other sites where there is talk of us shelling x amount of dollars or buying a house as a solution to help the economy which is a good thing. However on the same posts I also see contrarian views saying the economy is in bad shape and they will never want to add more immigrants its a political thing. Some of them suggested that since we have all our savings in this country with the banks and the institutions they are not going to get an added benefit other than buying up of the houses and inventory which no one wants I guess. My contrarian view is this:
We sign a proposal and send it to the congress to act on eb cases or whatever we want them to and if they dont then the immigration community should start sending back dollars to their home country. We need massive campaign and support. Think about this estimates are about 800k are waiting in labor, eb or 485 stage if we send $1000 every week from the banks institutions in the US to our own country banks it will deplete the banks reserves by 800 mln every week. How long do you think they will want this to continue in the face of a falling economy and banks with limited funds.
Another thought that comes to mind is everyone takes a day off every month on one day.
Gandhiji taught us something non cooperation and maybe thats the way forward.
Thoughts opinions are welcome…

Old 02-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/22/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gauravsh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpat View Post
I think we should do something contrary to what everyone else is suggesting. I have been reading a lot of posts on here iv and other sites where there is talk of us shelling x amount of dollars or buying a house as a solution to help the economy which is a good thing. However on the same posts I also see contrarian views saying the economy is in bad shape and they will never want to add more immigrants its a political thing. Some of them suggested that since we have all our savings in this country with the banks and the institutions they are not going to get an added benefit other than buying up of the houses and inventory which no one wants I guess. My contrarian view is this:
We sign a proposal and send it to the congress to act on eb cases or whatever we want them to and if they dont then the immigration community should start sending back dollars to their home country. We need massive campaign and support. Think about this estimates are about 800k are waiting in labor, eb or 485 stage if we send $1000 every week from the banks institutions in the US to our own country banks it will deplete the banks reserves by 800 mln every week. How long do you think they will want this to continue in the face of a falling economy and banks with limited funds.
Another thought that comes to mind is everyone takes a day off every month on one day.
I support that, we should tell them we will send all our pays to our home country, if they are not acting on our problems.

We should also tell them, that we will send letters to UNO, human right organization stating all the suferings we have to face due to immigration systems.

my 2 cents ~

Old 02-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare
go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is not the Gandhian Mantra at all. That is a token show. Not putting up with
injustice i.e. non cooperation is what Gandhian Mantra is.

EB-C/I refusing to work in H1B, L1 visa and not coming to US on work permit is what the Gandhian Mantra is all about.

Plus how can you survive with 1000 $ lesser in such a job environment. You need a
cushion of safety. Also US run over 700 Billion dollar of trade deficit which is financed by China / Japan etc. Your 1000$/month will make no difference.

You want to send a message. All of you pack your bags off and refuse to live and work
in unfair circumstances this way .
As H1Bs depart, the cost of IT will rise and believe me there will be reform. Vote with your
feet...but I doubt people can or will.

Old 02-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_guy123 View Post
That is not the Gandhian Mantra at all. That is a token show. Not putting up with
injustice i.e. non cooperation is what Gandhian Mantra is.

EB-C/I refusing to work in H1B, L1 visa and not coming to US on work permit is what the Gandhian Mantra is all about.

Plus how can you survive with 1000 $ lesser in such a job environment. You need a
cushion of safety. Also US run over 700 Billion dollar of trade deficit which is financed by China / Japan etc. Your 1000$/month will make no difference.

You want to send a message. All of you pack your bags off and refuse to live and work
in unfair circumstances this way .
As H1Bs depart, the cost of IT will rise and believe me there will be reform. Vote with your
feet...but I doubt people can or will.

I am not sure what you are talking about. We should not cooperate in the US economy since they dont want to do anything for us on the economic front. No GC less stability = bad economic conditions for EB immigrants. So we put the proposal across doing the maths roughly from my earlier point
800 mln per week, banks have leveraged 1 : 95 by most accounts so you are effecting 800 mln * 95 = 75 bln dollars of credit per week. That is staggering by all accounts.

I am not talking about my $1000 you need to understand 1000 * 800000 waiting in queue for GC = 800 mln its simple maths all we need to do is to get together and rally this WILL have its impacts I am more than positive. We shouldnt be begging and pleading for this H1b was a dual intent visa and we have complied and they have kept changing the rules on us every week/month/year and made the process tedious ridiculous and definitely difficult for us. We need to change that by revolting in the strongest possible way. If they didnt need h1b they should have cut it off initially once here and being dual intent they should not have proposals to make it difficult for us. If they want to really stop the immigrants they can just stop the H1b process for this year why is it so difficult to do that. What they want us is for us to work at their corporates for meagre salaries and dont really want us to compete in any meaningful way. We should change that if there are other meaningful proposals we should look at it but we definitely need to change this.

Old 02-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare
go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not sure what you are talking about. We should not cooperate in the US economy since they dont want to do anything for us on the economic front. No GC less stability = bad economic conditions for EB immigrants. So we put the proposal across doing the maths roughly from my earlier point
800 mln per week, banks have leveraged 1 : 95 by most accounts so you are effecting 800 mln * 95 = 75 bln dollars of credit per week. That is staggering by all accounts.

I am not talking about my $1000 you need to understand 1000 * 800000 waiting in queue for GC = 800 mln its simple maths all we need to do is to get together and rally this WILL have its impacts I am more than positive. We shouldnt be begging and pleading for this H1b was a dual intent visa and we have complied and they have kept changing the rules on us every week/month/year and made the process tedious ridiculous and definitely difficult for us. We need to change that by revolting in the strongest possible way. If they didnt need h1b they should have cut it off initially once here and being dual intent they should not have proposals to make it difficult for us. If they want to really stop the immigrants they can just stop the H1b process for this year why is it so difficult to do that. What they want us is for us to work at their corporates for meagre salaries and dont really want us to compete in any meaningful way. We should change that if there are other meaningful proposals we should look at it but we definitely need to change this.
Banks are not leveraged 1:95 ....lehman brothers was at around 1:30 and finance industry are trying to deleverage now...Thus the end of over a decade of credit bubble leading to a major recession.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...060901187.html

Yes USCIS is in the process of making H1B impossible/intolerable by enforcing the
existing laws. Country quota etc was there since a long time.
Companies directly or indirectly have been using H1B as a source of cheap labor and they
want it this way just like they also want the illegal / guestworker (Bracero II) program.

Bush was trying trying to force lawmakers indirectly by cracking down on illegal workers
ICE raids whose employers would indirectly force the lawmakers to pass a guestworker visa for unskilled labor.

By cracking down massively on H1B / L1B visa USCIS will eventually make them unusable. The H1B/L1B is not being used the way it was intended. Like I commented earlier this, along with the recession will wipe out a lot of the
pre-I485 people in the queue.

Regarding the 1000$ per month, a lot of H1B are on bench and insecure in their jobs.
Parting with 1000$ a monh is impossible for most when a lot of people cant even part with 20$ a month for IV.

Last edited by go_guy123; 02-21-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Even at 1:30 that still means 800 mln * 30 = 24 bln every week. Do you think banks have that kind of money to let go. Citi has gotten 150 bln and so has bofa. If we take money out of the system you do impact their ability to provide liquidity and dont forget this is per week. and our money is in one of these institutions so everytime we take money out its going to hurt but its got to be massive that is the only way it will have an impact.
One thing we should not forget is and I believe this thread is for eb based gc if you are on an h1b I dont know what options are there. The number of visas being held up because of pd not being current is close to 800k. Even a conservative estimate of 400k will get us to 12 bln. If we act we can show for it if we dont then there is nothing to show.
Basically what I am getting at is they think we have taken their jobs and wants us to let go fine we take the money first and see if they can bear it combined with mass absentism on a particular day of the month and that should hit hard. You will be surprised to know that when there are riots/closure bank holiday etc in certain cities or counteries a lot of work gets stopped imagine if there is a loss of 800k * 8 hours thats 3600 hours of lost work. All of this will draw attention and then you can be heard.
Not doing anything and simply accepting what USCIS or the congress gives us by changing the rules frequently has hurt us for so long and we need to ACT as ONE and there is NO better time than NOW. I urge all IV members to look at this proposal and offer options that will make it work

Old 02-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare

Quote:
Even at 1:30 that still means 800 mln * 30 = 24 bln every week. Do you think banks have that kind of money to let go. Citi has gotten 150 bln and so has bofa. If we take money out of the system you do impact their ability to provide liquidity and dont forget this is per week. and our money is in one of these institutions so everytime we take money out its going to hurt but its got to be massive that is the only way it will have an impact.
One thing we should not forget is and I believe this thread is for eb based gc if you are on an h1b I dont know what options are there. The number of visas being held up because of pd not being current is close to 800k. Even a conservative estimate of 400k will get us to 12 bln. If we act we can show for it if we dont then there is nothing to show.
Basically what I am getting at is they think we have taken their jobs and wants us to let go fine we take the money first and see if they can bear it combined with mass absentism on a particular day of the month and that should hit hard. You will be surprised to know that when there are riots/closure bank holiday etc in certain cities or counteries a lot of work gets stopped imagine if there is a loss of 800k * 8 hours thats 3600 hours of lost work. All of this will draw attention and then you can be heard.
Not doing anything and simply accepting what USCIS or the congress gives us by changing the rules frequently has hurt us for so long and we need to ACT as ONE and there is NO better time than NOW. I urge all IV members to look at this proposal and offer options that will make it work
Now it is like 1:15 (Note citi is around 1:11). 1:30 was there at the beginning of crisis in 2007 or so.
800K in labor... How you got that? Say ROW is 50% So that makes it 400K in China/India
Then number is 400 * 15 = 4.5 billon.

Most importantly...most people dont even part with 20$ recurring a month for
IV. Then how are expecting a movement of 800K sending 1000$ / month.
One has to be rational a bit, I understand people are frustrated.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I have been trying to put up with your pessismism but I think you are just useless you dont have any meaningful suggestions. You challenge my 1:95 with a 1:30 and then in a day you bring it down to 1:11 why should anyone even believe that???? You dont have the facts.
And to tell you the truth if you have been listening to anything thats on cnbc now most banks are insolvent if you drain money out what do you think it does to their ability to provide credit if you have some brains you will understand it will make it more difficult for them and thats my point.
Secondly we are not targeting h1bs and we are not asking for donations just to transfer your money back to your home country and out of US Banks whether its 1000 or 20 doesnt matter. To make an impact you need to show a sizeable shift and we are saying only 50% of the 800 k will act on this and it will still make a sizeable impact thats my point. If you dont have suggestions please dont be pessimistic there are other forums where you can do that. This one is to garner support to make something happen. I dont believe that legal working migrants would not have 10k in their bank accounts if they have been working legit for 1 year and most of us are atleast the ones in the Eb category which has about 800 k waiting.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare

Quote:
I have been trying to put up with your pessismism but I think you are just useless you dont have any meaningful suggestions. You challenge my 1:95 with a 1:30 and then in a day you bring it down to 1:11 why should anyone even believe that???? You dont have the facts.
And to tell you the truth if you have been listening to anything thats on cnbc now most banks are insolvent if you drain money out what do you think it does to their ability to provide credit if you have some brains you will understand it will make it more difficult for them and thats my point.
Secondly we are not targeting h1bs and we are not asking for donations just to transfer your money back to your home country and out of US Banks whether its 1000 or 20 doesnt matter. To make an impact you need to show a sizeable shift and we are saying only 50% of the 800 k will act on this and it will still make a sizeable impact thats my point. If you dont have suggestions please dont be pessimistic there are other forums where you can do that. This one is to garner support to make something happen. I dont believe that legal working migrants would not have 10k in their bank accounts if they have been working legit for 1 year and most of us are atleast the ones in the Eb category which has about 800 k waiting.
I am talking based on facts regarding leverage. At beginning of crisis Lehman Brothers was at 1:30 and by the time it crashed it was at
1:25. Bank holding companies like Citi due to Fed regulations cant have that high leverage. They have close to 1:10 to 1:15.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...060901187.html

Yes most banks are insolvent and the Fed is bailing them out indirectly by printing money
like there is no tomorrow.

Sooner or later..as the value of all currencies decline. All can actually invest 500K and get an investor Green Card....of course then there will be a backlog there.

Last edited by go_guy123; 02-22-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertpinto View Post
I did not read all the recent threads in detail but my point is why can't we have something in between. I guess some are saying if we want to send a message let us all pack bags and leave. (which is v.difficult).
some are saying .. let us not have a campaign since no one is donating to IV ..my point is why not have a letter campaign or a flower campaign (after getting the media involved) ..
in the letter campaign ..write whatever is closer to your heart / issue.
so u can mention .."Thanks USCIS ..I am fed up and am leaving" ..or
"Thanks USCIS for putting my home at risk" ..or "Thanks USCIS for preventing me from buying a house when prices were in bubble" etc etc
we have so many messages saying what to do what will work ..why not go ahead and just try something ??
People dont have 10 min to write a letter to the President who created a website and a form to fill in and tell your story. And here we are talking about sending $1000 by all back to India. I fully support this idea and I appreciate this kind of thinking, but how are you gathering so many people. If you can gather that many or even 5000 people to do a flower campaign RIGHT NOW, it will hit headlines once again,. but looks like we are unable. What are we waiting for. Lets set a date and keep senidng flowers or cards..

Old 02-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I think what most of you are forgetting is when you transfer the $1000 you only take it out of your US account and transfer it to your Indian Ac which most people do anyway to send money overseas to their friends and family. I understand that this needs to be organised so it has an impact. The only way to do it is to put it on prominent sites like IV, trackkit other gather momentum and do a signature campaign where we can show the strength and the capability to send 1000 every week. Even the thought of so much money leaving US banks will be dreaded at this point. If we can make enough noise we can show how much we are suffering and what happens if we decide to take the road less travelled.
We have to understand that if we pack up and go back to our counteries businesses will suffer and they will not want that. The system has to be fair and we are only drawing attention to this fact. Changing the rules on us every now and then just because we are at their mercy is not good for them either. When we applied for H1b we were told these are dual intent meaning you can migrate but you make the migration process so tough its almost impossible to do it. Its like saying I will give you 1 million dollars but you will have to wait for it for 100 years and all of us in the EB queue have fallen for this 1 mln dollar dream that they have sold to us. Then they say ok if you move or flinch we wont pay it to you meaning if you loose your job or are out of status for more than x amount of days.
H1b is for skilled migrants and they accept the fact that they need us and so we are here. We have passed the litmus test at the gate when the visa is given after then its just a way to garner more money and make us work as slaves under some companies who are willing to suck your blood for free, we need to change all of this. It needs strong commitment to do it. As I said like Gandhi we need to go with non cooperation first non cooperate on the economy if you send your earned dollars back to your country ( which might be a good thing to do anyways with trillions of dollars being printed the price of dollar may fall eventually no one will want to own it) you deplete the amount in their banks which will effect them. Secondly by taking a day off to show support to our campaign it will again effect their day to day operations imagine all the immigrant population taking a day off and the trading desk at banks, nasdaq or dow has a glitch and they are down for a small amount of time that will still have a major impact. WE NEED TO BE STRONG AND ACT AS ONE IF WE ARE TO SOLVE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. We are just taken for granted no one cares if you are here or gone so lets show what its like to be gone even for a day and see how it makes some peoples life difficult

Old 02-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute teachamerica07 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29406401

US should adjust employment based pending 485 if a person is in the US for at least 5 years and has invested in a house worth $234,600. (Average home price for Jan 09 )

It is better than foreigners ( aliens !) buying US houses.

Employed aliens , like all of us , living in the US for 5 years are not likely to abandon their houses . They will most likely have a mortgage or will take a mortgage , in both cases helping the credit crisis and the housing crisis. They will continue to pay taxes, send their kinds to good schools and colleges, improve retail sales, travel etc.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29406401

US should adjust employment based pending 485 application, if a person is in the US for at least 5 years and has invested in a house worth $234,600. (Average home price for Jan 09 )

It is better than foreigners buying US houses !

Employed people living in the US for 5 years are not likely to abandon their houses . They will most likely have a mortgage or will take a mortgage , in both cases helping the credit crisis and the housing crisis. They will continue to pay taxes, send their kinds to good schools and colleges, will buy stuff and improve retail sales, travel etc.

Last edited by pappu; 02-26-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: duplicate

Old 03-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I think we should be fair and allow maximum people under the umbrella becuase the fight is still the same to get a gc soon rather than waiting endlessly. It is unfair to say 485 stage or 140 stage though I agree it is tough to include pure h1bs who are not in the gc queue. We want to make an impact it has to big hence as many people as we can add.
Also back to my point:
I dont know if you guys watch cnbc but there was a debate today on whether foreign workers should be allowed and one of the Guests Vivek Wadhwa a Professor at the Duke Univ in North carolina said if we let them go back can you imagine the money from Citi and Bank of america going with them and there will be a run on those banks, exactly what I have been saying they cannot afford a run on the banks. All we NEED is collective action otherwise we are all DOOMED at different times even if your 485 is pending they are finding ways to block your GC process if that is not yet evident. Join the gang or Good luck!!!

Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of

HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigratsn?' can any company respond to this query?
Already several companies received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.

Total contributions $120