Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of
Default Please post the Email Address

Hello:

I cannot get to the excel sheet or a website, my company firewall is blocking it. Please post all email addresses.

This is a great idea and all members of IV should send it. Please pass it to your friends to send the same.
Filed Labor first time in Jan 2001(EB2) but dot com bubble destroyed it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute

How do you expect them to give you a gori too?
You start looking for singles working @ uscis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumJumboHathuJumbo View Post
why not ask for citizenship if we buy 2 houses?. I will even buy that toxic debt from banks, if i get citizenship and a gori.

Old 09-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hebbar77 is just really nice hebbar77 is just really nice hebbar77 is just really nice hebbar77 is just really nice hebbar77 is just really nice
Default BAD idea

for people who want to invest, there is a investor visa(gc). The limit of investment is little higher though, so only few out of the current EB line will get out. Yes line will get shorter.

I dont think buying a greencard for 100,000$ or for any money is wise. You already are paying enough taxes, paying legal fees.... and of course spending ur prime here waiting for a permanent resident status.

So let them grant GCs if they feel like. Dont bribe ur way in!!

Also if one bought a home and then got a GC, lets say he sold the home right after... what abt it....!!

Old 09-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy As per the other thread

As per the other thread HR5882 is dead for now.. So concentrate on this now...

Old 09-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Compare
HumJumboHathuJumbo can only hope to improve

Quote:
why not ask for citizenship if we buy 2 houses?. I will even buy that toxic debt from banks, if i get citizenship and a gori.
huh! cant you take a joke, man?. you said "suggest better if you can". whats your suggestion. Atleast, i made an effort to amuse people here.

you take that red dot back, if you are a man!

Last edited by HumJumboHathuJumbo; 09-23-2008 at 06:01 PM.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Compare
HumJumboHathuJumbo can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertpinto View Post
are you sure that 5882 is dead ??? in that case, I agree lets do this on a major scale ...we don't have to say accurately how many people have not bought the house ...lets say 80% of legal high paying immigrants are not buying because they don't have a GC ..(I did not read the prev threads in detail ..but I guess we need to include everyone ..and not just those who have not yet taken the plunge ..as that is more realistic) ....
this is not realistic! how will uscis validate your home buying?. do we submit house deeds with I-485 or send the deed later?.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of
Default Please pass it your friends too

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertpinto View Post
are you sure that 5882 is dead ??? in that case, I agree lets do this on a major scale ...we don't have to say accurately how many people have not bought the house ...lets say 80% of legal high paying immigrants are not buying because they don't have a GC ..(I did not read the prev threads in detail ..but I guess we need to include everyone ..and not just those who have not yet taken the plunge ..as that is more realistic) ....
I would suggest to everyone to pass this information to your freinds too. We need to do it on massive way.

Sending an email is not going to create any problem just a 2-3 minutes job.

I am sending to all my 40-60 friends.
Filed Labor first time in Jan 2001(EB2) but dot com bubble destroyed it.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/08/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/26/2007
Compare
VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts VivekAhuja is infamous around these parts
Default Dumb Idea

One of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard!

Old 09-23-2008, 06:04 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

I just finished sending the emails one at a time with a little customization.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...iyd3snslhPjBfw

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 09-23-2008, 06:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute Desertfox has a reputation beyond repute

Nixstor,

Thanks for the brilliant idea, but I have a question about the draft. Is it really necessary to mention that 20% downpayment clause in there? I am a non-IT (manufacturing) EB3 applicant making half the salary you mentioned in the draft, and I bought a house with a 3% downpayment on a FHA loan. However, I have an excellent credit and I don't foresee myself in a foreclosure situation in the near future. I dont know if there are many GC applicant with my profile, but aren't we helping the housing market by buying a house?

Anyway, I will support every initiative that has the remotest possibility to remove one person in line ahead of me.

Last edited by Desertfox; 09-23-2008 at 07:37 PM.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute hopefulgc has a reputation beyond repute

or let me be the president of usa if i buy 10 houses.

Jokes apart.. i think nixtor's idea is worth pursuing.

Quote:
Approved on 9/9/9
FL chapter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FL_Immigration_Voice
$100 through Google Order, Plus supported almost all campaigns big and small
-:- from one great country to another
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoiceThank you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 09-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold sc3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstor View Post
Did it occur for a single moment that if some one gets out of the line, the line gets shorter? F Y I, This is NOT about me. This is about every one here. I did not dream of this situation which directly favors some one today. Simply, Not many folks knew it was going to be this bad. Folks who knew, kept quiet telling people that its NOT that bad. There is NOT going to be a single solution that benefits every one involved here. Let it be recapture, country limits or advanced degree exemption. Choice is (y)ours. We can decide to be the frogs in the well and pull the next frog down or we can work on making this pitch which can be palatable to sensible people, who understand the magnanimity of the situation

I am sorry, but ends do not justify the means. By calling people frogs in a well trying to pull down others, you are shutting down valid arguments and concerns.

If the only mentality is that if one gets out of line, the line gets shorter, there are various ways to achieve it (For example: just go on a killing spree targeting all EB applicants). We need something that is acceptable to both the politicians and the immigrants.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lc2004 is infamous around these parts lc2004 is infamous around these parts

the day this becomes law..it would be better for all of us go home, bcos tht means lawmakers are ready to do anything to get some money and they know this country has gone down beyond repair.
and the day it becomes law..i am sure the situation in this country will be so bad tht most of us wont even have jobs at tht time.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstor View Post
Hey! I like the idea and totally agree with you.