Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

View Poll Results: Will you buy a foreclosed property in USA for a 'Conditional' Green card?
Yes. 1st time buyer. 176 64.47%
Yes. Investment property (Already own a home in USA) 66 24.18%
May be 14 5.13%
No 17 6.23%
Voters: 273. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Default 'Conditional' Green card for buying a Home in USA - An initiative

NOTE: This poll is only for those who are waiting for their PD to be current or has just started their green card process. If any of you has already received your Green Card or your PD is current and expect your Green Card in near future, please do not participate in the poll. This will help us provide better statistics.

Friends,

This thread is created in response to below news article.

White house seeks ideas to fix foreclosure glut: White House seeks ideas to shrink foreclosure glut - Yahoo! Finance

Thanks to our member friend 'h1techSlave' for posting this article in IV and thanks to many other friends in the below thread (background section below) who have contributed ideas and encouraged me to start this new thread. Special thanks to 'helpful_leo', 'greencard.wait', 'alecshermon', 'tampacoolie', 'psagarn', 'imh1b', and 'mayhemt' for their ideas and encouragement.

Objective:

To propose a solution to White House's call for fixing the Home market which is the root cause of fall of our great economy. The proposal would request White House to bring in a legislation that would provide a Conditional Green Card to those who are in EB categories waiting for their turn to get green card and will buy a foreclosed/Regular property in USA.

This initiative is to gather feedback on the proposal from all of you so that IV and individual members can communincate to White house.

Is this possible? May be or May be not
Will this fall into deaf ears? May be or May be not

In any case if we believe in IV's purpose and core agenda to bring relief to Immigrant community, we have to keep trying in any which way possible.

Background:

Please see the below thread for background information on why this new thread was started.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...sure-glut.html (White house seeks ideas to fix foreclosure glut)

Related Articles:

After we started discussing on this proposal in the above thread, we were pleased to see some other groups/individuals suggesting similar ideas outside IV. Below are few links.

a. Vivek Wadhwa - Very apt and similar proposal to ours.

How a change to the visa laws could reverse the housing slump - Ideas@Innovations - The Washington Post

b. FusionIQ CEO Barry Ritholtz - This one invites people from outside USA which may not be the direction we want to go but the basic idea is good.

“Drift Lower” Is BEST-Case Scenario for Housing, Ritholtz Says | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance

Draft Letter:

I have written a draft letter that we can send to white house and all concerned parties. This is still a 'Work in Progress' document. This document will need to be improved to state credible facts, references and numbers and any other suggestions that you can come up with.

High Level Details of the Proposal: For complete details please refer to the attached draft letter.

Give conditional green card to people who have already filed for EB based green card. Remove the conditions only when beneficiary keeps his side of the bargain.

Possible conditions on the green card:

a. Beneficiary should be already legally employed in USA. This ensures that we are not bringing in people from outside the country which may impact the job market.

b. Beneficiary should offer significant but reasonable cash down payment to buy the property. Probably 50% of cost.

c. Remove the conditions on Green Card only when beneficiary does not sell their properties before 5 years and they do NOT default on the Property Tax obligations.

Few advantages:

a. No cost to tax payers money.

b. Assuming average cost for a home to be: 200,000
Say half million (500,000) people avail this opportunity in the 1st year. Total number of Foreclosed/Regular properties out of the Market in 1 year: Half Million (500,000)
Total Amount pumped into US economy in a single year: $ 50 Billion cash.

c. Mortgage industry will revive because of the loans that these high skilled employed workers will take to fund rest of their home cost.

d. No need to give any extra green cards. These people would have got their green cards anyways (of course after a painful wait of few decades).

e. Further these new 'conditional' green card holders will be encouraged to invest in USA (instead of sending savings to home country - billions of dollars every year) in buying new cars, furniture, start new businesses and other activities. This will be boost to our economy and job creation.

f. This will stop to brain drain of highly skilled immigrants and give a boost to US competitiveness.

Next Steps:

a. Gather support from IV core group.

b. Gather inputs from all members on this initiative and improve the draft letter.

c. Chalk out a strategy so that this initiative has maximum effect in obtaining the desired result. Draft letter to be sent to White House and other related parties thru USPS Mail/Email/Website Contact/Any other means of contact.

Survery Questions:

I have added a poll to this thread. Please respond and help us.

I could not find any option that would allow me to put multiple questions in the poll (if somebody knows how to do this, please PM me). Therefore below are some more questions that will help us get some statistics. Question 2, 3 and 4 are optional, however I encourage you to provide your inputs on the same for us to better provide information to White House. Credit goes to 'helpful_lep' for coming up with these questions. Please post a reply with your inputs.

1. Will you invest in a new home in your community if a new law allows for such an investment to fast track your green card application and removes wait times?

A. Yes. 1st time buyer.
B. Yes. Investment property (Already own a home in USA)
C. No
D. May be

2. If you answered yes above, what is the anticipated budget range for your housing investment?

A. < 150,000
B. $150,000- 300,000
C. $300,000 - $500,000
D. > $500,000

3. If you answered yes to Q1, what percentage of cost are you able to provide as downpayment?

A. <10%
B. 10-20%
C. 20-50%
D. >50%

4. What prevents you from investing in a home in your current non-immigrant (i.e. non-Green Card) status?

A. Uncertainty of future US permanent residence/ immigrant status
B. Restrictions or bottlenecks in obtaining mortgage in current status
C. Uncertainty about housing market or economy
D. Other personal or financial factors

IV Core Team: We would appreciate your support if you guyz think this initiative deserves it.

Thank you very much in advance for your active participation. Together we can bring change.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SAMPLE LETTER for White House.doc (25.5 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by skpanda; 08-17-2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: typo
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 08-17-2011, 08:29 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great initiative

Great initiative. I especially liked your acknowledgement that our efforts may or may not produce results. We would still try; "because journey is the destination".

Now I have objections or suggestions to two of your core proposals.

b. Beneficiary should offer significant but reasonable cash down payment to buy the property. Probably 50% of cost.

We have a wrong impression that we need to invest our own money to lift the economy. This is incorrect. Whether we put 0% or 100% down payment, it does not matter from an economic impact perspective. This was discussed by tampacoolie in the other thread.

The whole idea is that maximum number of houses should be taken off of the market using prime (not sub-prime) mortgages. For that to take place the down payment should be 20%. More than 20% will result in very little homes being bought. Less than 20% may result in the houses coming back to the foreclosure market.

c. Remove the conditions on Green Card only when beneficiary does not sell their properties before 5 years and they do NOT default on the Property Tax obligations.

What if the person receives his regular green card prior to this 5 years period? Does his citizenship eligibility clock ticks during this 5 years?

In my opinion this conditional GC itself is not needed. With a 20% down payment, there is very little chance that the purchased house will come back to the foreclosure market. If the house is being sold in the regular way (even at a loss), there is no problem from an economic perspective. Actually the government should encourage more selling, since it boosts economic activity and brings in taxes and jobs to all parties involved.

So my suggestion is to remove this point as a whole. Whoever purchases a foreclosed property simply gets a regular GC and that is the end of it. This also makes our suggestion very simple and easy to explain to lawmakers.

Thanks again for taking up this.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:46 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute mayhemt has a reputation beyond repute
Default One point..

Quote:
Objective:

To propose a solution to White House's call for fixing the Home Foreclosure which is the root cause of fall of our great economy. The proposal would request White House to bring in a legislation that would provide a Conditional Green Card to those who are in EB categories waiting for their turn to get green card and will buy a foreclosed property in USA.
Sorry, should have raised this in earlier thread..
Why does it have to be a foreclosed property? It could be a regular sale also - irrespective of the type (regular, short sale, foreclosed), it is proven to provide mobility of money and also lift up the average price of homes in the neighborhood, be the other homes are SS, REO, foreclosed etc. So indirectly, it would lift up foreclosed movement. Also, if its only for foreclosed homes, it would give a way for bank to artificially inflate the price, if the potential buyer is EB-queued.
Also, more importantly, every 2 home purchases creates one job, we can quote that too..
Going by your estimate of 500,000 folks buying properties,there is a potential of creating 250,000 jobs.

Realtors' association is another strong source to quote - they have been running ads on TV lately..

Ad: Jobs and Home Ownership
http://www.realtoractioncenter.com/d...chase-2010.pdf

Quote:
Home sales in this country generate more than 2.5 million private-sector jobs in an average year.
For every two homes sold, a job is created.
Each home sale touches dozens of different professions.
Every home purchased pumps up to $60,000 into the economy over time for furniture, home improvements, and related items.
Housing accounts for more than 15% of the Gross Domestic Product, making it a key driver in our national economy.
Housing has led this country out of six of the last eight recessions.

Life may not be a party But while we're here we might as well dance

Last edited by mayhemt; 08-17-2011 at 09:24 AM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:10 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute ndbhatt has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, Thanks for taking this interesting initiative. I hope it does the magic trick
Here is my response to remaining multi-questions from the survey:

1. Will you invest in a new home in your community if a new law allows for such an investment to fast track your green card application and removes wait times?

A. Yes. 1st time buyer.
C. No
D. May be

2. If you answered yes above, what is the anticipated budget range for your housing investment?

A. < 150,000
B. $150,000- 300,000
C. $300,000 - $500,000
D. > $500,000

3. If you answered yes to Q1, what percentage of cost are you able to provide as downpayment?

A. <10%
B. 10-20%
C. 20-50%
D. >50%

4. What prevents you from investing in a home in your current non-immigrant (i.e. non-Green Card) status?

Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/29/2012
Compare
smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute

I would buy a house within 300K-400K (in the neighborhood I like) in a heartbeat but not a foreclosed property. Not all foreclosed properties are great.

Is there a special reason why the OP mentioned "Foreclosed" and not just any house. I'd prefer "First time home buyer" clause.

Last edited by smuggymba; 08-17-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute skpanda has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you that it should be any property and not just Foreclosed property. Makes sense that core idea is economic activity and investment. Modified the subject and post # 1 accordingly.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemt View Post
Sorry, should have raised this in earlier thread..
Why does it have to be a foreclosed property? It could be a regular sale also - irrespective of the type (regular, short sale, foreclosed), it is proven to provide mobility of money and also lift up the average price of homes in the neighborhood, be the other homes are SS, REO, foreclosed etc. So indirectly, it would lift up foreclosed movement. Also, if its only for foreclosed homes, it would give a way for bank to artificially inflate the price, if the potential buyer is EB-queued.
Also, more importantly, every 2 home purchases creates one job, we can quote that too..
Going by your estimate of 500,000 folks buying properties,there is a potential of creating 250,000 jobs.

Realtors' association is another strong source to quote - they have been running ads on TV lately..

Ad: Jobs and Home Ownership
http://www.realtoractioncenter.com/d...chase-2010.pdf
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
I would buy a house within 300K-400K (in the neighborhood I like) in a heartbeat but not a foreclosed property. Not all foreclosed properties are great.

Is there a special reason why the OP mentioned "Foreclosed" and not just any house. I'd prefer "First time home buyer" clause.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/29/2012
Compare
smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute

I know white house has asked for ideas on foreclosure but the problem is most of us wont buy in foreclosed neighborhoods. Some neighborhoods are totally foreclosed....only 1-2 houses remain occupied in the whole lane.

Maybe we can argue with the white house about economic benefit of any home buying. There are many commercials on TV about 2 homes creating1 job; I'll try to call/email them this Friday.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
Thanks!

I have refrained from using 'First time home buyer' so that people who have already bought a property in USA are not left out of this initiative which would be unfair in my opinion. These people have already contributed to the economy by buying a home and if they are willing to buy another home to benefit from this, they should be allowed to. Just my thought. Feel free to let me know why this should be limited to 'First time home buyer'?

Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/29/2012
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpanda View Post
Thanks!

I have refrained from using 'First time home buyer' so that people who have already bought a property in USA are not left out of this initiative which would be unfair in my opinion. These people have already contributed to the economy by buying a home and if they are willing to buy another home to benefit from this, they should be allowed to. Just my thought. Feel free to let me know why this should be limited to 'First time home buyer'?
I agree; lets just keep it "home buyer" who helps boost the economy.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute

My answers:

A. Yes. 1st time buyer.
C. No
D. May be

A. < 150,000
B. $150,000- 300,000
C. $300,000 - $500,000
D. > $500,000

A. <10%
B. 10-20%
C. 20-50%
D. >50%

IV's contributions

Old 08-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts Saralayar is infamous around these parts
Default Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by skpanda View Post
Thanks!

Who every bought home during the last 5 years and waiting for GC should also be included.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

There was an IV initiative 3 years ago on this. Check http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...rd-issues.html (US Housing Crisis and Employment based Green Card issues)

The problem and the reasons such initiatives fail is because the maximum people do is send an email. Email or online petitions should never be a part of such campaigns. We have seen that many people create junk email accounts and send emails. They do not even sign their emails with their name, phone and address. And when address and phone number is asked they give fake information. This has been tested in previous IV campaigns when we controlled the email delivery to weed out fake ones. We called back a few phone numbers. Phone numbers given ranged from funeral home number to walmart store phone numbers. We have also seen that sending letters do not work. We did that in early 2007 when we asked people to send letters and also send a copy of letter to IV by snail mail. Many gave fake information that could not be verified. These kind of back seat driving anonymously will never solve any issue. It is funny to note that one person recently was spamming IV forum with some online petition link with his anonymous ID. He contacted IV creating an anonymous ID asking IV to post the link and make it a campaign. He did not even bother to sign it with his name and contact information. Advocacy work is not for the anonymous and those who wish to live in the shadows. Undocumented are better than such people who can go in front of the camera and speak or walk on the streets in rallies without fear of any deportation or arrest. If we want something real than work also have to be real by real humans and not by some fake IDs. If the people communicating are not sincere, why will you think any Congressman be willing to help become of some email? Such junk campaigns only hurt the credibility of High skill community and do more harm than good. I would urge people reading this post to discourage others if they see any online petition or junk email campaigns floating around on forums. It is part of the advocacy education that we should try to spread and raise awareness on best ways to bring issues to light without hurting the credibility of the community or hurting their own chances of success.

Real work on issues happen only by in person meetings. So if you wish to lead this idea, think of ways in which you could have in person interactions of members with Senators and Congressman on this issue. Anything else will be a waste and will not bring the attention needed for the issue.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 08-17-2011 at 10:55 AM.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute

Pappu -

I would suggest give another try. In 3 year lot many things has changed. As you mentioned below we had learning from similar activity.

This time we have to make sure we use our real name and contact details.

Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
There was an IV initiative 3 years ago on this. Check http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...rd-issues.html (US Housing Crisis and Employment based Green Card issues)

The problem and the reasons such initiatives fail is because the maximum people do is send an email. Email or online petitions should never be a part of such campaigns. We have seen that many people create junk email accounts and send emails. They do not even sign their emails with their name, phone and address. And when address and phone number is asked they give fake information. This has been tested in previous IV campaigns when we controlled the email delivery to weed out fake ones. We called back a few phone numbers. Phone numbers given ranged from funeral home number to walmart store phone numbers. We have also seen that sending letters do not work. We did that in early 2007 when we asked people to send letters and also send a copy of letter to IV by snail mail. Many gave fake information that could not be verified. These kind of back seat driving anonymously will never solve any issue. It is funny to note that one person recently was spamming IV forum with some online petition link recently with his anonymous ID. He contacted IV creating an anonymous ID asking IV to post the link and make it a campaign. He did not even bother to sign it with his name and contact information. Advocacy work is not for the anonymous and those who wish to live in the shadows. Undocumented are better than such people who can go in front of the camera and speak or walk on the streets in rallies without fear of any deportation or arrest. If we want something real than work also have to be real by real humans and not by some fake IDs. If the people communicating are not sincere, why will you think any Congressman be willing to help become of some email?

Real work on issues happen only by in person meetings. So if you wish to lead this idea, think of ways in which you could have in person interactions of members with Senators and Congressman on this issue. Anything else will be a waste and will not bring the attention needed for the issue.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute richguy has a reputation beyond repute

I would buy a house if they just let me file I-485 (thus allowing my spouse to work)...

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/04/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute chikna has a reputation beyond repute

Obama has a major job proposal next month. Will that proposal include this idea too?

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Closed Thread