Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasleuth View Post
Sanju my friend, why sarcasm ? This is such wonderful information, why can't this be made more public, posted in a prominent position on IV ? Why should members do research to get this info when it can be relatively easily acquired by Quinn Gillespie & Assoc and given to core ? Come on man, a little bit of information like this goes a long way with members.
qasleuth, I don't believe that suri is for real. I think this guy is phony and will not spend a dime on anything other than his selfish self. I don't know why core or admins here do not give out this information, you could ask them, but I do know that folks here should grow up and be mature not scared to do their own research, because the best thing we can do for ourselves is, research and gain knowledge. I did a simple google search and within 5 minutes I found this information. So if someone wants to find information, there is no scarcity of relevant information online. The problem is, some folks don't want to move their fingers to do simple google search, but they have all the time in the world to find reasons to sit on their a$$ and not do anything. And that's just too much bull....

Tell this suri guy to go tell his friends that the EADs they flash every time allay their anxiety is because I and others like me paid for it. So I have earned and paid for the right to sarcasm with these elite educated illiterate idiots, if you know what I mean.

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aroranuj is a jewel in the rough aroranuj is a jewel in the rough aroranuj is a jewel in the rough
Default Please contribute....

^^^BUMP^^^ Guys please continue contributing...

Old 03-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute gccovet has a reputation beyond repute
Default another $25.00

As we have crossed 2K, I am sending another $25.00 as I had promised.

GCCovet

Old 03-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/20/2005
Compare
cnachu2 will become famous soon enough
Default Sent Check

I sent check for $45 on last friday.

Thank you for everything.
Chandra.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute akhilmahajan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grand Total - $2232

Thanks a lot everyone. I am happy the thread is back and alive.

Grand Total - $2232

Come on folks lets help IV, to get things done for US.

IV is I/WE. GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.

Old 03-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute

Suri,

Here you go...Answer to your question is in the below thread. Please come forward and also ask your friends to contribute.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ferrerid=15623 (Action Item: Funding Drive for FOIA $10,000)

You did raise some good points on how to sell the concept in terms of what 'tangible' benefits can we see in the near future and we now seem to have the opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriajay12 View Post
Akhil,

I could convince 3 of my colleagues who are READY RIGHT NOW to contribute $1000.00 each. I can do $500.00.
But they asked me just one question. What is the action plan that IV is collecting these monies from prospective immigrants who are already in pain due to this economy and all that. I did tell them about July 07, flower campaign, but they are not willing to listen. They said they did not contribute at that time due to some reasons, but they now want to contribute big way. They have a much bigger friend's circle than mine who are also doing good from top schools who may contribute too. They may also register in IV soon.
But their only question is "What is the action plan for FUTURE". Can you please help.
I am confused myself with the same question, no offense. Like me, they wouldnt wait and wait forever for things to happen. We Strongly believe in any action towards goals. Trust me, we need lots of money, but the way they responded made me feel uncomfortable.

Last edited by qasleuth; 03-10-2009 at 01:21 AM.