Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute TO BE OR NO TO BE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pledge

Hello:

I know we are all anxciously waiting for H.R. 3012 to pass. IV Core team is repeatadly requesting everyone to do action items including contributing more money.

So far, many IV Members have chipped in to the best we can and many more are planning to contribute.

I am satisfied with what IV have achieved thus far and very confident that IV can gather enough support for this bill so it gets approved in Senate.....but.....I am thinking that many conservative people (including myself) would want to see more positive results and wouldn't mind contributing more (or contributing).......once they are sure of such results.

In that respect...I pledge for the following contribution:

1) additional $200 on the day H.R. 3012 is tabled (announcement of scheduling in Senate) for Senate Floor
2) additional $200 to $300 between the day it is tabled to the date of the Senate actual discussion
3) Upon approval of the bill in Senate $500

Lets keep the momentum going!!!

GO IV GO

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

You are missing a very important part.

What about contribution to get it tabled on senate? your $500 has no use after the bill has passed. And once the bill is in senate table there is nothing really $200 can do overnight. So money is needed now and not after the fact.

If you are looking for positive results, the results is there for you. IV got it passed through the house for us.
Bookmark and Share Compare

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute checkmet64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contributions Right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingnwaiting View Post
You are missing a very important part.

What about contribution to get it tabled on senate? your $500 has no use after the bill has passed. And once the bill is in senate table there is nothing really $200 can do overnight. So money is needed now and not after the fact.

If you are looking for positive results, the results is there for you. IV got it passed through the house for us.
I agree. There will be nothing to contribute to if the bill does not get tabled at all.

Lets initiate another round of contributions, RIGHT NOW.

Closed Thread