Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 02:58 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
markflorida is on a distinguished road
Default Legalís given the same rights as Illegals

Under the Presidents Executive order, if my 22 yr old son had dropped out of college (F1) he would have been able to apply for Deferred Action. He would now be able to work here.

Iím have been in the US for 12 years on an E2, I employ 3 American people have have done for 12 years, I pay taxes and love the country. My son was 10 when he came here, if he had not got the F1 student visa he would have been forced to leave or be illegal, instead he goes to college (And pays out of state fees) and is legal.

He was turned down for the Deferred Action because he is legal?

Now I strongly feel that the 11 million illegals should be given a chance of citizenship, be able to work and provide for their families, but how about the legals? Doesínt my son deserve the same treatment? Or shouldnít at some point I myself be able to apply for a green card and stay, if not in 30 years and I am 80 and too old to run a business, I will have to leave the country I would have lived in for 5 decades.
I hope congress take note, the legals should at least be given the same opportunities as the illegals.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute

I sympathise with you and this is injustice to you.
You talk to IV core group and as well as meet Senators. Call CNN editors and tell you story.
Tell your story on Naturalized citizens: Your thoughts on immigration reform: News & Videos about Naturalized citizens: Your thoughts on immigration reform - CNN iReport.
Unless you come out and make big fuss no on is going to know about you.
People like you who are treated less than legals should come out in public and make a big issue.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Facebook User
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
markflorida is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

Thank you I will.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute Flyingcrow has a reputation beyond repute

Mark, in your other post you had mentioned that you are having trouble getting an SSN, but here you have mentioned that you are employing 3 other folks! Am I missing something?

Old 02-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute njboy has a reputation beyond repute

Believe it or not, you will get help from anti-immigrants on this one...because even they will cry foul when they see the injustice done to you and your family.. Obama supports will just shrug it off..they need to convert maximum number of hispanics to citizens and future democrats. Write your story to Ann Coulter, Bill O Reiley, Lou Dobbs etc..what has happened to you is illogical..and Americans generally are logical people.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:29 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute

Write to Fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They will hammer the democrats well.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katta View Post
Write to Fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They will hammer the democrats well.
not to rain on your parade with fox and rush.... but if i may ask u this.... what is the intention?

if the intention is to make someone look bad.... go for it.... go ahead partner with anti-immigrants to make prez look bad for helping the people he could help (without blaming the republicans/fox/rush for obstructing passing any immigration bill)...... wouldn't that be so much fun.....

but if the intention is to fix something that is broken..... address the issue.... & maybe help others in similar situation..... then what's the point of attacking undocumented or people who want to pass immigration bill..... what's the point of siding with anti-immigrants if you know that they are the reason why immigration bill hasn't passed in the first place.....

i'd say.... call rush or other like him every time u can make someone look bad.... be his tool to further obstruct everything.... great going....

Old 02-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
quasar81 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Contact Anderson Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by markflorida View Post
Under the Presidents Executive order, if my 22 yr old son had dropped out of college (F1) he would have been able to apply for Deferred Action. He would now be able to work here.

Iím have been in the US for 12 years on an E2, I employ 3 American people have have done for 12 years, I pay taxes and love the country. My son was 10 when he came here, if he had not got the F1 student visa he would have been forced to leave or be illegal, instead he goes to college (And pays out of state fees) and is legal.

He was turned down for the Deferred Action because he is legal?

Now I strongly feel that the 11 million illegals should be given a chance of citizenship, be able to work and provide for their families, but how about the legals? Doesínt my son deserve the same treatment? Or shouldnít at some point I myself be able to apply for a green card and stay, if not in 30 years and I am 80 and too old to run a business, I will have to leave the country I would have lived in for 5 decades.
I hope congress take note, the legals should at least be given the same opportunities as the illegals.
This BS is all from Obama and his cronies who want only illegals. I don't know why Indians are all enjoying when he was elected.

You do have a case and need publicity. Legals are being trashed around for following law, while illegals are being sympathized.

Contact Anderson cooper or somebody else on CNN. If ignored, contact again and again....
Also contact Sean Hannity or anybody on Fox . Infact fox has more chance. CALL again and again...

Tell your son to go meet senators...being student he has more time than you.

Please send me your info and I am ready to assist you in this work. I hate when law followers are hurt....

Old 02-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I have made up my mind .... when they start distributing EAD's to the undocumented I will also go there and collect mine. After all, they won't be asking any documents. While I am at it I will get one for my dog, too (who doesn't yet exist)

Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
quasar81 is infamous around these parts

Mark,
I might have got some +ve response from foxnews. Are you interested to get your story covered? PM me and we shall discuss.