Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 12:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
superking is on a distinguished road
Default Please help me - Derivate applicant stay period

My wife has EAD/Advance Parole - combo card (until end of June 2015) by through my I-485 (I am the primary applicant). My wife and sun( he is a US Citizen) both of them in India and she is planning stay more time, while she is coming back to US it will be more than 3 months stay in India. I will go around 15 days to India, while coming back we all will come together.

Can any one help me and answer the following question?

Will it be OK (OR) any issue on the port of entry due to more than 3 months stay in India even though she is a derivative applicant?

And share your experience too.

Thanks in advance.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superking View Post
My wife has EAD/Advance Parole - combo card (until end of June 2015) by through my I-485 (I am the primary applicant). My wife and sun( he is a US Citizen) both of them in India and she is planning stay more time, while she is coming back to US it will be more than 3 months stay in India. I will go around 15 days to India, while coming back we all will come together.

Can any one help me and answer the following question?

Will it be OK (OR) any issue on the port of entry due to more than 3 months stay in India even though she is a derivative applicant?

And share your experience too.

Thanks in advance.
My wife stayed 2.5 months in India and came back in Jan. Mine is exactly same setup as yours. My son US Citizen. I stayed there for almost a month. We traveled on AP (me being the primary).

I do not foresee any issues in your case too. However, keep all the documentation handy.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage