Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation
Click to log in with Facebook
Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation Gap in employment(paystubs) and the resulting problems during status transfer and green card filing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
zsap is a name known to all zsap is a name known to all zsap is a name known to all zsap is a name known to all zsap is a name known to all zsap is a name known to all
Default AINP and PR application: Step By Step Guide

** This is meant for ppl like me want to apply for AINP and Canada PR***

Hi All who has done AINP and Canada PR application,

What is the step by step process for applying to AINP and Canada PR under the AINP program?

Q1. Do I have to apply for AINP and get approval and then apply for Canada PR?

Q2. Apply for AINP ( along with application send photocopies of Canada PR application) and separately apply for Canada PR under skilled classs?

Lets make this thread as go-to thread for AINP aspirant.

Thank you all.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chr_vnn is a jewel in the rough chr_vnn is a jewel in the rough chr_vnn is a jewel in the rough
Default PR in Canada (AINP)

I recently applied for PR in Canada and this link was very helpful for me. In the recent posts you will also find a post about pros and cons of applying for PR in Canada.

Hope this helps.

http://f1toh1.wordpress.com/2009/04/...a-in-8-months/

Good Luck with your application

Old 04-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bolt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr_vnn View Post
I recently applied for PR in Canada and this link was very helpful for me. In the recent posts you will also find a post about pros and cons of applying for PR in Canada.

Hope this helps.

http://f1toh1.wordpress.com/2009/04/...a-in-8-months/

Hi,
After how many days / months have you received the receipt number from alberta immigration office ?

Old 04-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts
Default Are the forms for Alberta program same as CIC?

Are the forms same as the Canadian federal program, or are they different?

Cancel that. I got it. AINP forms are in addition to the regular CIC forms.

Last edited by antihero; 04-11-2009 at 10:50 PM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope this helps.

Instead of posting about your website. we would appreciate if you can add helpful information on IV wiki http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/ind...da_Immigration

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts
Default Question about canadian immigration process

Guys, I am filling up the forms for Canadian immigration. I have one question, do we need to notarize all the experience letters from the previous companies, or just plain letter is sufficient?

Old 04-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chr_vnn is a jewel in the rough chr_vnn is a jewel in the rough chr_vnn is a jewel in the rough

I applied last week and havent yet got my receipt number. But I am expecting it soon.

Antihero: To answer your question, I did notarize all my documents including the experience letter.

Pappu: Firstly, its not my website. I dont care if you dont believe. I just gave a source where the basic info was written. It might not be helpful to you, but would have been helpful to someone else.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishals_me is on a distinguished road
Default did u apply by urself or get a help from any Consultant?

hey chr,
did u apply by urself or get a help from any Consultant?
I m desperately looking for the information(step by step) to apply for the PR ASAP. Can you plz be at help? I will really appretiate?
did u apply for Provincial or as Federal Skilled Worker?
I m on h1b in US and dont know which category to apply.
I m working since July 2008 but my H1 started from Oct 2008.
Do they count H1 b experience i.e oc7 2008 to oct 2009 or i can count like july 08 to july 09 to apply as Federal?
How to get Police clearance and when we need it?
I live in chicago..
is it possible we can talk on the phone?

Thanks in advance..

Vishal Patel.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute ilikekilo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I applied last week and havent yet got my receipt number. But I am expecting it soon.

Antihero: To answer your question, I did notarize all my documents including the experience letter.

Pappu: Firstly, its not my website. I dont care if you dont believe. I just gave a source where the basic info was written. It might not be helpful to you, but would have been helpful to someone else.

Could you please update your profile so it would help everyone and hte tracker, did you consider donating to IV for a good cause for all of us!? thanks

Old 04-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default PR in Canada (AINP)

Hi Vishal,
Woooww....you have lots of questions... .

Did u apply by urself or get a help from any Consultant?

I have applied by myself. It seemed easy but little time taking.

I m desperately looking for the information (step by step) to apply for the PR ASAP. Can you plz be at help? I will really appreciate?

I have applied through AINP ĖH1 B category so I am not sure about the regular process. Step by Step details are in this link,
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigra...P_ainp009a.pdf

This is there official link...

Did u apply for Provincial or as Federal Skilled Worker?

Provincial Ė AINP(H1B Category) not Federal Skilled Worker.

I m on h1b in US and dont know which category to apply.

For H1B holders AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program) program is better and itís fast too when compared with regular process. You can also go through this list for advantages and disadvantages of the process: http://f1toh1.wordpress.com/2009/04/...ncy-in-canada/

I m working since July 2008 but my H1 started from Oct 2008.
If your H1B has started in OCT 2008, you will have to wait till OCT 2009 in order to qualify for this AINP program. AINP program only accepts applicants with minimum 1 year of US experience in H1B Visa status. More details @ http://www.albertacanada.com/immigra...P_ainp009a.pdf

Do they count H1 b experience i.e oc7 2008 to oct 2009 or i can count like july 08 to july 09 to apply as Federal?

You can apply under regular category as you donít have minimum 1 year of H1B experience.

How to get Police clearance and when we need it?

This is needed during 3rd step in the process which is also the last. Donít need to worry about it.

I live in Chicago. is it possible we can talk on the phone?

If its regular category processing I am not sure about the procedure but for AINP h1B category I can help. Email me if you need more details on AINP program, we can talk.

Hope I am clear in answering your questions. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Thanks alot man for all the answeres

Chr,
Thanks alot man for all the answeres,,,really does help alot

i've experience in india for 3-4yrs in IT. Should i go for Federal Skilled Workers rathar than waiting till Oct 09 to finish one year?

Did you take IELTS? When do we need the test score? do we need to send it w application?
i took the General IELTS date today...it's in first week of june,,so late .

Should we send all the docs with application form? or wait to send it to visa office?

plz keep a watch on this thread man,, i might come up w few more questions..
n best of luck for ur application!...

Thanks,

Vishal.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold
Default Police clearance certificate

Hi Guys:

I am applying for PR and I got nomination letter from AINP. I have all the documents with me except PCC for india. I applied for PCC at washington dc, Indian embassy on Feb 2. But till today I have'nt received it. I am following up with them but in vain.

I got reply saying that RPO, CHENNAI has not cleared it.

Please let me know anyone got the PCC from Indian embassy.

Thanks

Old 04-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold ecrangan is a splendid one to behold
Default Ielts

Hi CHR

Do we need to take IELTS exam for AINP program ? How you got your POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ?

Thanks
Rangan

Old 04-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default when shud v send institutional docs?

Hi,
can anyone please tell me? When should we send the education(Degree/transcripts) documents? When should we send work (experience, reference letters etc) documents? for federal skilled worker program?

Should we send with the initial application form Or to Visa office later in the proces??

Thanks in advance,

Vishal.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future
Default See AINP Application Form

Did you see AINP Application Form?

In that, it is CLEARLY mentioned about the documents that needs to be sent to Alberta State.
Below link has the document which has details about doc (CIC Guide for Provincial Nominees) needed for CIS ie Second Stage.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigra...npforms.html#7