Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation
Click to log in with Facebook
Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation Gap in employment(paystubs) and the resulting problems during status transfer and green card filing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ralema is on a distinguished road
Default father benefitiary, approaved for green card, daughter aged out.

My green card was approaved but daughter aged out, I still have other pertition form my brother as cathegory f4 that is current and my daughter would not aged out. Can I still used this current petition for my daughter even if I alrady got green card.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Bookmarks