Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > 140 stage > Priority dates transfers and Post 140-approval options
Click to log in with Facebook
Priority dates transfers and Post 140-approval options Discussion related to transferring priority date of old green card file to a new file after 140 approval.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/24/1900
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/24/1900
Compare
Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice

LOL - Isn't that kinda what happened in the movie "The Mist".

Hope they are OK over there.
We don't want them eaten up by parellel univers monsters!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
A top secret experiment created a rift in the fabric of space-time which opened a portal and sucked up USCIS/DOL. They are now in a parallel universe where time flows backwards!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute
Default That's funny !

Quote:
A top secret experiment created a rift in the fabric of space-time which opened a portal and sucked up USCIS/DOL. They are now in a parallel universe where time flows backwards!!
They really are going backwards in time...

Maybe they can fix the anomalies in the past and correct so many mistakes that happened in the past in this world since they already know the future ( and while they are at it .. they might as well fix their own agency too )

EB3 - India - PD - Sep 2004
I140/485 AP - 08/02/2007
FP - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 2008
AP - 2009
EAD - 2010

Old 12-26-2007, 04:21 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Compare
sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of sina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Too funny! LOL LOL...
I can't stop laughing now.

Old 12-26-2007, 04:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

i hate days like these.

i called up the tsc IO and she told me that i was stuck in namecheck.

i was researching cross chargeability to my parent's "country of birth" (northwest undivided/greater india -pre partition) and that doesnt hold much water either.

sucky day

Old 12-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Interesting !!

If time for USCIS/DOL guys moving backwards.. to get GC should i travel to past. I do not want go to Past and work for Evil boss..

So uploaded my resume to http://www.workopolis.com/ --Canadian Work permit

Synonyms for inJustice:
Abuse, breach, crime, damage, dirty deal, discrimination, encroachment, favoritism, grievance, inequality, inequity, infraction, infringement, iniquity, malfeasance, malpractice, maltreatment, mischief, negligence, offense, one-sidedness, oppression, outrage, partiality, partisanship, prejudice, raw deal, rotten deal, ruin, sellout, transgression, trespass, unfairness, unjustness, unlawfulness, villainy, violation, wrongdoing

Old 12-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadaba View Post
i hate days like these.

i called up the tsc IO and she told me that i was stuck in namecheck.

i was researching cross chargeability to my parent's "country of birth" (northwest undivided/greater india -pre partition) and that doesnt hold much water either.

sucky day
Good idea. Did you research cross changeability based on the ancestors. If we can prove we are Aryans who came from Europe.
Sorry to hear that you are stuck in Namecheck. Namechecks are of no use if dates will not move forward.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
buehler will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Good idea. Did you research cross changeability based on the ancestors. If we can prove we are Aryans who came from Europe.
Sorry to hear that you are stuck in Namecheck. Namechecks are of no use if dates will not move forward.
Aryans actually came from Iran. As Iran is one of the Axis of Evils, if we claim this ancestry, we might stuck in Name Check forever.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Malaysia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold dreamworld is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by buehler View Post
Aryans actually came from Iran. As Iran is one of the Axis of Evils, if we claim this ancestry, we might stuck in Name Check forever.
haha... what about dravidians?

Old 12-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of Pineapple has much to be proud of

Just FYI about Aryans: The term "Aryan" is not (by serious scholars at least), a racial or cultural term. It is actually, a term used to denote a family of languages, called Indo-European (Indo-Iranian is actually a sub-branch - It does not mean Aryans came from Iran either!).

Some prominent scholars in the 19th and early 20th century attached a racial/ethnographic baggage on top of well established linguistic connections to further their own fantasies. That theory was later debunked conclusively. (Linguistic connections are not the same as racial connections, and you just have to look at the map of Indo-European language groups to see that race is a very, very murky issue)

Also, it is not that any reference to Aryan automatically makes you a hate monger. Context and tone is important !!

Bad school text books, and worse popular wisdom (everywhere!) confused the issue to the extent that the term "Aryan" (Like the symbol of Swastika) may invoke some strong feelings on one side and honest bafflement on the other..

Just trying to diffuse any potential misunderstandings..

Old 12-27-2007, 12:39 AM
Priority Date
:
May-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2007
Compare
GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold

I am betting again that come September 2008, DoS will make all PDs current and USCIS will approve whatever applications readily available to catch up with the quota. So some people with recent PDs might turn up lucky. Keep your fingers crossed. As of last status check, I am also stuck in namecheck.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Georgia
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice bestia is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCwaitforever View Post
I am betting again that come September 2008, DoS will make all PDs current and USCIS will approve whatever applications readily available to catch up with the quota. So some people with recent PDs might turn up lucky. Keep your fingers crossed. As of last status check, I am also stuck in namecheck.
yeah... they will make all dates current and approve bunch of 2006-2007 folk. Then the the rest of us will be retrogressed again somewhere to 20-th century.

sorry for pessimistic comment
I-485: Filed June, 2007

Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger