Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > 140 stage > Priority dates transfers and Post 140-approval options
Click to log in with Facebook
Priority dates transfers and Post 140-approval options Discussion related to transferring priority date of old green card file to a new file after 140 approval.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cgdev is on a distinguished road
Default I-140 RFE on experience Letter.

I got an RFE on I140 requesting the below,

1. Sumit evidence that the alien obtained the required <nn> months of experience in a related occupation before <date>. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties.

2. submit evidence that the alien possesses the specific skills or other requirements listed in Part H, item 14 of the ETA Form 9089.

I left my previous employer on an overseas assignment and they are asking me huge amount to get the relieving letter.

So, I got the expereinece letter on a plain paper by previous manager mentioning technologies worked, duration and his contact details(not notarized). But, I could do this.

My attorney is suggesting me to get the same information on a company letter head would be safe bet to answer RFE. He is ok to answer with this letter if I confirm to him to go ahead.

What are the chances of being rejected if I sumbit the above letter(notarized) as evidence of my experience?

Since, USCIS sent an RFE first time would they reject my application directly if they are not satisfied with the letter?

Also, submitting W2 and recent paystubs along with appointment letter would do any good?

What other alternate evidences, I would be able to provide?

I would greatly appreciate your response.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute
Default check my previous posts

cgdev, please check my previous posts. I have gone thru almost same RFE and same scenario. My case got approved.

search the thread .. dont worry and proceed with all paperwork to support your case.
c) priority date and
d)location to i485.mailing.list@gmail.com .

Until Congress enacts legislation to eliminate backlogs, people who cannot file I485 will always be in limbo and at the mercy of endless H1B visa extensions and visa stamps. Join us and be a part of future IV initiatives to push USCIS to allow I485 filing without current PD.
Wiki

Old 10-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute LONGGCQUE has a reputation beyond repute
Default thread

here is the thread.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ce-letter.html (I140 RFE on experience letter)
c) priority date and

Until Congress enacts legislation to eliminate backlogs, people who cannot file I485 will always be in limbo and at the mercy of endless H1B visa extensions and visa stamps. Join us and be a part of future IV initiatives to push USCIS to allow I485 filing without current PD.
Wiki

Old 10-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default I140 RFE on Experience letter

Hello LONGCQUE :

could you please provide me the format you have used for affidavit non-availability of experience letter from previous employer?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 10-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

check ur private message.
c) priority date and

Wiki

Old 10-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

LONGCQUE:

I would appreicate your help after looking into your private message?

Old 10-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default email sent

Template has been emailed to you. let me know if there is any further assistance needed.
c) priority date and

Wiki

Old 10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default RFE I-140 experience letter

I have submitted the following documents and got the approval. I am not sure which document made the magic. Thank you LONGCQUE for all your help in guiding me.

>> Self Affidavit explaining the employment with the company and reason for not able to get experience letter from them. copy of communication requesting for experience letter.

>> Notarized Experience letter from previous manager on white paper

>> Reference/Experience letter from one of the clients I worked with. stating worked at their location for duration from the company and worked on the specific technologies.

>> W2 for the period I was working with the company

>> Payslips for last six months.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default congrats

Good luck for your next stage... my handle name holds true.. Its a long Q.
c) priority date and

Wiki

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.