Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Priority dates transfers and Post 140-approval options (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum88-priority-dates-transfers-and-post-140-approval-options/)
-   -   need suggestions - eb1c - 140+cp or 485 ? (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum88-priority-dates-transfers-and-post-140-approval-options/21612-need-suggestions-eb1c-140-cp-or-485-a.html)

DesiGuy 09-19-2008 05:43 PM

need suggestions - eb1c - 140+cp or 485 ?
 
hi gurus, a question.

I am currently out of US but working for same company in Europe

I have approved 140, but waiting for PD to be current - (Jan/03, EB3-I).

I am now a sr manager and seem to be eligible for EB1C (if company agrees).

Option 1)
- continue to stay in Europe and apply for 140 (eb1c)+CP
- while waiting for 140 approval, am i eligible for: EAD and AC21 (after 180 days)

Option 2)
-move to US on L1 visa and apply for 140 (eb1c) + 485

Option 3)
- wait for PD for eb3 application to be current

Hope the above makes sense.

Can you pls suggest the best option & approx 'how much time' it will take for option 1 & 2. (understand option 3 is unpredictable).

Thanks


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org