|Priority dates transfers and Post 140-approval options Discussion related to transferring priority date of old green card file to a new file after 140 approval.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Complete newbie question on EAD/AP/I-485 timelines
Can someone please tell me what to expect in general in the immigration journey?
What I gather from the forum:
1. File PERM --> 6-8 months
2. File I-140 --> 2 months
3. Wait forever for dates to be current
4. When dates are current --> Do Medical... File I-485, File EAD and AP
- Do you have to apply for EAD and AP separate from the I-485 application?
- How long do the EAD and AP document approval take on average?
- How long does I-485 approval take on average -- assuming you applied after dates became current and your application is not already adjudicated?
Your inputs are very much appreciated, and I am sure that some other newbies like me will also benefit from your replies.
45 -90 days
Yes. I want to Contribute NOW| .. and also want to Join IV's State Chapters
Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|i-485 Timelines Please Join!||jcrisanto87||Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.||8||04-10-2012 03:52 PM|
|Hi everyone newbie here!||calgaryimmigration||FREE Lawyer conference calls||1||12-06-2011 09:44 PM|
|PIO timelines/strategy (dealing with DC embassy)||kgvenkatesh||Non-Immigrant Visas||23||11-02-2009 09:41 PM|
|H1-B premium processing timelines in April/May 2007||gc_chahiye||Non-Immigrant Visas||8||05-22-2007 09:38 PM|