Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Priority Date
:
May-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
IVMovies will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Making Movie on IV Issues - Welcome to Bay Area members

IV does not endorse this. The poster has not contacted us to seek permission,

The poster has not even bothered to reveal his name and completed the profile. IV strongly recommends against answering to any such requests from any anonymous member without IV's permission.-- Admin

Dear IV Members,

There are lot of heart burning stories from IV members & non members. Families, individuals who came to US to achieve their American dream, are they really achieving their dream? What are they loosing and what are they gaining in this GC game. How a foreign graduate student suffered with the immigration issues, became out of status and working illegally in a store. What made a family lived in US for almost 9 years and decided to migrate to Canada while they are not able to get through their GC process. What is RBD and why many families are going back to their home countries. Are you on H1B visa for 9 years? You are still a programmer/analyst and can't even change your title, why? Your spouse can't work? And as result no financial growth! How employers make advantage of employees on H1 and vice versa. And many more issues like this.

I would like to visualize all these issues by making a feature film.

I am an independent film maker and I live in Bay Area, CA. I am willing to produce a feature film on IV issues. I need your stories and issues that you have faced in past years with immigration process.

Any one of you are willing to participate in this and can devote part of your time on weekends please send me your details to ********* to discuss further. All credits will go to IV as part of individual’s contribution as it will be dedicated to IV.

Thanks
Member-IVMovies
Movies are My Passion.

Last edited by pappu; 11-13-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 11-13-2007, 03:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
floramar is on a distinguished road
Default good idea

sounds like a great idea!

Old 11-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute another one has a reputation beyond repute

Are you planning a movie or a documentary? Fiction based on true stories?

Last edited by pappu; 11-13-2007 at 04:10 PM.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

IV does not endorse this. The poster has not contacted us to seek permission,

The poster has not even bothered to reveal his name and completed the profile. IV strongly recommends against answering to any such requests from any anonymous member without IV's permission.

Last edited by pappu; 11-13-2007 at 04:30 PM.

Old 11-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
sathyaraj will become famous soon enough
Default Great Idea

Sounds like an excellent idea. But I am not sure whether it is really possible.

Closed Thread