Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
suresh.emails is just really nice suresh.emails is just really nice suresh.emails is just really nice suresh.emails is just really nice suresh.emails is just really nice
Default Will there be....

Majority of July/August 2007 Green Card filer will get freedom from January / February 2008 onwards.

[The meaning of freedom is assumed to change employer / start new company / all other possible options]

Recently, I happened to attend one of my friends son birthday. As usual, there was big immigration debut going on following topics. There were lots views expressed during the debut. (There was about 35 to 40 people attended party. Few of them are in this debut.)

1. Do we have tough time for Testing / Business Analyst jobs ahead?
2. Will there be a recession ahead?
3. Will there be a tough time for permanent jobs ahead?

I was little curious about the opinions of other IV members. I would like to find out the same thru this IV thread.

Majority of EAD card holder (Those are on H4ís and other possible statuses in past) are attending Testing tools / Business Analyst / Other trainings (True in Virginia, I have no idea about other states. Few companies in Virginia have advertised and started training).

Using EAD, candidates will join/prefer permanent jobs. So, will there be tough time for permanent jobs?

Looking at current $ (Dollar) value and other happenings related to economy, some economist/people foresee for a chance of 2001 repeat. So, Will there be a recession ahead?

I urge members to express their frank views and donít drag the thread to controversial topics/news.

Your view may help others in planning their future in better way.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 11-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/23/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Ram_C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh.emails View Post
Majority of July/August 2007 Green Card filer will get freedom from January / February 2008 onwards.

[The meaning of freedom is assumed to change employer / start new company / all other possible options]

Recently, I happened to attend one of my friends son birthday. As usual, there was big immigration debut going on following topics. There were lots views expressed during the debut. (There was about 35 to 40 people attended party. Few of them are in this debut.)

1. Do we have tough time for Testing / Business Analyst jobs ahead?
2. Will there be a recession ahead?
3. Will there be a tough time for permanent jobs ahead?

I was little curious about the opinions of other IV members. I would like to find out the same thru this IV thread.

Majority of EAD card holder (Those are on H4’s and other possible statuses in past) are attending Testing tools / Business Analyst / Other trainings (True in Virginia, I have no idea about other states. Few companies in Virginia have advertised and started training).

Using EAD, candidates will join/prefer permanent jobs. So, will there be tough time for permanent jobs?

Looking at current $ (Dollar) value and other happenings related to economy, some economist/people foresee for a chance of 2001 repeat. So, Will there be a recession ahead?

I urge members to express their frank views and don’t drag the thread to controversial topics/news.

Your view may help others in planning their future in better way.
suresh.emails,
I don't have answers to any of your questions, but I do have a humble question for you,
How many of the above mentioned 35 to 40 party attendees are members of IV??
if most of them are then you might be getting the same answers here too.
if not then you might need to act fast in making most of those 35 to 40 active members of IV.
so that we can do something constructive together.

nothing personal or no offense here.

good luck

CA State Chapter : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
Bookmark and Share Compare

Closed Thread